Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
rifat said:
hi guys;

So after waiting 5 months and 1 week we finally got some news from CIC. they have requested hubby to do his medical again... now this is what happend to me this morning how I found out about the medical.

I called the CIC and the agent over the other line was so rude he was not willing to answer my questions nor was he checking for me.. all he did was read in progress and told me to wait since i'm still in my time line for PR. I decided to hang up on him but I was patient enough to finish talking to him and hang up nicely. so hubby got a little angry and said because I call too much to CIC thats why they are not answering me properly and they might have put a note on his file that I call too many times.. I called after 2 weeks frankly speaking... but anyway... So I wasn't satisfied by the first agent and decided to call again without telling hubby this time cuz he was putting babies to sleep for their nap.

I got a nice lady on the phone the 2nd time and she told me that hubby was sent an email on the 25th of march for a request of his medicals so I told her we, neither me or hubby have received any emails from CIC/Local office so she said to call back on monday if we don't receive anything till then...

Now I'm again in the waiting game.... they still haven't cleared his criminality check and now after 5 months of waiting they asked for his medical to redo... why couldn't the officer just told us back in october for his medical we even asked her and she said no... she will get them extended back then.... uhhgggg so angry... but happy that finally after that long their finally moving and working on our file.

Now I have booked hubby's appointments for his medical next saturday april 5th and we don't have the letter on hand.... thats the earliest I got luckly but now I'm panicking... no letter and we cannot take a medical form on our own behalf apparently... these cic agents misguied us so much.. one tells me I can do the medical on my own the other says I cannot... it's soo confusing... I just hope and pray we get the letter by email soon so I won't have to cancel or move hubby's appointment for a later date...

How long does it take for the medicals to receive to cic and after medicals are cleared how long after do we receive the landing letter? any clue guys?

thanks for reading my long and not so exciting post... ::)

god bless

Hi
We did the medical on feb 25 and it showed medical rec on march 12 update. So probably 2 weeks.

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
kaira1 said:
Hi
We did the medical on feb 25 and it showed medical rec on march 12 update. So probably 2 weeks.
Thank you for the info @Kaira1

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
rifat said:
hi guys;

So after waiting 5 months and 1 week we finally got some news from CIC. they have requested hubby to do his medical again... now this is what happend to me this morning how I found out about the medical.

I called the CIC and the agent over the other line was so rude he was not willing to answer my questions nor was he checking for me.. all he did was read in progress and told me to wait since i'm still in my time line for PR. I decided to hang up on him but I was patient enough to finish talking to him and hang up nicely. so hubby got a little angry and said because I call too much to CIC thats why they are not answering me properly and they might have put a note on his file that I call too many times.. I called after 2 weeks frankly speaking... but anyway... So I wasn't satisfied by the first agent and decided to call again without telling hubby this time cuz he was putting babies to sleep for their nap.

I got a nice lady on the phone the 2nd time and she told me that hubby was sent an email on the 25th of march for a request of his medicals so I told her we, neither me or hubby have received any emails from CIC/Local office so she said to call back on monday if we don't receive anything till then...

Now I'm again in the waiting game.... they still haven't cleared his criminality check and now after 5 months of waiting they asked for his medical to redo... why couldn't the officer just told us back in october for his medical we even asked her and she said no... she will get them extended back then.... uhhgggg so angry... but happy that finally after that long their finally moving and working on our file.

Now I have booked hubby's appointments for his medical next saturday april 5th and we don't have the letter on hand.... thats the earliest I got luckly but now I'm panicking... no letter and we cannot take a medical form on our own behalf apparently... these cic agents misguied us so much.. one tells me I can do the medical on my own the other says I cannot... it's soo confusing... I just hope and pray we get the letter by email soon so I won't have to cancel or move hubby's appointment for a later date...

How long does it take for the medicals to receive to cic and after medicals are cleared how long after do we receive the landing letter? any clue guys?

thanks for reading my long and not so exciting post... ::)

god bless
Oh My God, Girl!
Im so sorry for you! arghhhh why are they like that? I dont know if the agents are trainned to be as*holes the most part of the time or if they just know how powerless are we so they just threat us the way they do!

I kind of have the feeling that -knowing your background with the letter and all- they are being way more strict in your case, testing you guys patience and seeing if you will anyway stick together...
It really sucks sweety, I really dont know what to tell you. I cannot imagine how will I be feeling right now but I know ill be pissed, devastaded and discourage, as Im sure you are.

So tell us, does your hubby got a Work Permit? You got aip+dm altogether and anyway they keep requering more documents? They are freaking toying with you!

Immigration process is a cruel thing... but honestly I believe that it helps renforce the couple's love. Some break up cuz of the stress caused. Some others learn to love each other more in this wild ride.

All the best of luck for you, your hubby and your little ones. God bless you and help you sort this soon!

God bless, good luck!

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
MaxLet said:
Oh My God, Girl!
Im so sorry for you! arghhhh why are they like that? I dont know if the agents are trainned to be as*holes the most part of the time or if they just know how powerless are we so they just threat us the way they do!

I kind of have the feeling that -knowing your background with the letter and all- they are being way more strict in your case, testing you guys patience and seeing if you will anyway stick together...
It really sucks sweety, I really dont know what to tell you. I cannot imagine how will I be feeling right now but I know ill be pissed, devastaded and discourage, as Im sure you are.

So tell us, does your hubby got a Work Permit? You got aip+dm altogether and anyway they keep requering more documents? They are freaking toying with you!

Immigration process is a cruel thing... but honestly I believe that it helps renforce the couple's love. Some break up cuz of the stress caused. Some others learn to love each other more in this wild ride.

All the best of luck for you, your hubby and your little ones. God bless you and help you sort this soon!

God bless, good luck!
MaxLet.

Thank you so very much for the kind words :).

I know the immigration is toying with us.. but we can't do anything right now...it's not in our hands to mess with them... they can. I'm happy that they still well atleast looked into our file even after that long.. they haven't forgotten us.. yess. :D.

hubby is very tensed and scared I am too to be very honest but i'm keeping strong and trying to keep the spirits high and not break down cuz I see hubby stressing out over this and I don't want him to feel that I'm am stressed too so I hide my stress and put up a big smile on my face and be infront of them all my babies and hubby. I don't want my babies too feel that i'm upset that will break me down so Im holding on and just praying.

my hubby has his work permit but the job he has is not the best of it I would ask him to do.. but because he's learning and brining bread in the house I don't mind.

MaxLet... in this waiting game our love has grew stronger. I'm his strength he's mine... we both hold on to each other... i'm not complementing myself but hubby says if it wasn't for me he'd run away so long ago... he can't take it anymore but i'm holding him strong... i just pray that god gives me enough strength and courage to go through a life time with my love my hubby :)...

I'm happy and stressed at the same time from CIC but it's okay we've had bad time and good time... so far we've seen nothing but bad time in the 7 years we've been together... 3 years of marriage and 4 years of being in long distance relationship all we've seen is problems and stress hoping to see something new in life soon a good change a pleasant change... I'm being optimistic... I don't hope for anything just praying that this long waiting time will go away soon not just for us but for all of you lovely people waiting... pray for the best and hope for the best.

God Bless

mrsc08

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2013
Doc's Request.
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
21-03-2013
Med's Request
09-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP: 23-03-2014
Guys, my OWP came in the mail today :)

Windsor12

Nov 23, 2013
Woohoo!
My wife landed today. They were very nice to us during landed interview and the whole thing went pretty smooth. BTW our landing office was in Windsor on Walker road. It took 15 days from DM email to the interview.

How long does it take to get a PR card in the mail? We were told that it will arrive within 8 weeks. We're going on a trip to US in 7 weeks so if we could get some feedback from the community that would be great. We were told that we can't travel without it and the Conformation of PR letter that was issued to us states "NOT FOR TRAVEL".
I can't believe they are making us wait 8 weeks for the card!!!
Please advise.
TIA!

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Windsor12 said:
Woohoo!
My wife landed today. They were very nice to us during landed interview and the whole thing went pretty smooth. BTW our landing office was in Windsor on Walker road. It took 15 days from DM email to the interview.

How long does it take to get a PR card in the mail? We were told that it will arrive within 8 weeks. We're going on a trip to US in 7 weeks so if we could get some feedback from the community that would be great. We were told that we can't travel without it and the Conformation of PR letter that was issued to us states "NOT FOR TRAVEL".
I can't believe they are making us wait 8 weeks for the card!!!
Please advise.
TIA!
You can see my timeline in my signature. I also landed in Windsor. Where is your wife from? If she holds a visa exempt passport then flying isn't going to be an issue. If she does not, then you could potentially have a problem boarding a flight. If you are only driving across the border, then don't worry about it. Her passport and her COPR will get her back through the border.

Windsor12

Nov 23, 2013
Alurra71 said:
You can see my timeline in my signature. I also landed in Windsor. Where is your wife from? If she holds a visa exempt passport then flying isn't going to be an issue. If she does not, then you could potentially have a problem boarding a flight. If you are only driving across the border, then don't worry about it. Her passport and her COPR will get her back through the border.
Thanks for the info. We're flying from Detroit; she's from a visa exempt country. Did you cross to Detroit and back with COPR?
Did you get your PR card? How long did it take for it to arrive?

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
mrsc08 said:
Guys, my OWP came in the mail today :)
when did u apply for OWP?

Canuck*soon

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
PCC submitted March 11, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
March 4, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP January 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 29, 2014
LANDED..........
May 29, 2014 after 14 months 3 weeks and 3 days
sage81 said:
hey canuck*soon, have you order the gcms note?
No. We haven't sent for gcms notes yet......

We are VERY frustrated with Our lawyer, he does not communicate with us well & had dropped the ball before!
- We learned in our 23-01-2014 AIP letter that myFBI and my medical needs to be re-done. We raced out the next day and did both, despite knowing that we had turned in everything including our RCMP,FBI, fees, My medical, and everything else he had had us do in order to submit a complete application in March of 2013. We had our medical re-done on 24-01-14. I called the Medical office a couple of weeks later to confirm that it had been submitted medically, and they said to check back in a few weeks. Upon calling back the Dr's office stated that they had called my lawyers office and had left messages stating that they need my phone number to ask some follow up questions. We were never notified of this by my lawyer and it was only because of my follow up was I able to get in touch and take care of the follow up questions, and subsequently my medical was submitted 04-03-2014!
-Our lawyer neglected to inform us until 23-01-2014 that he had neglected to COMPLETE my FBI clearance as he was supposed to with our original application, despite having in hand the FBI fingerprints and our fee :-[
So Upon learning this - We did the FBI clearance and fees immediately (24-01-2014)knowing they take 6-8weeks to get back) and he submitted them on 11-03-20. I confirmed with CIC yesterday that they have received both.

:'( Despite my frustration and lack of patience with this process, I am even more frustrated with our attorney. ( We retained him in September of 2011 and he is paid very well. at this point I am sure we would have been better off doing it ourselves) :'(

I am going to try and give it another 4-6 weeks....... ::) I might then consider ordering gcms

?Question? I was wondering if anyone knows how an applicant can change / switch the contact information to us instead of him. I no longer trust him to follow through in a timely manner/ appropriately. Ideally they would have him information on there to, but it would be secondary.

Canuck*soon said:
Rifat: Here is the link that you were inquiring about:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
This will give you information for ordering GCMS. They are the computer notes the VO makes about your application.
Good luck and God Bless us all!
I Rifat: I was so disappointed for you when I saw your recent post.
Did you see the post above for you with the link for gcms? Are you going to go ahead and send for them?
It might shed some light on what's going on.

God Bless you and everyone with good news soon! Congratulations to everyone that has heard great news!!!

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
salsal31 said:
Hi guri3577,

Yes I think you are right, I landed on the 4th of Feb, just checked ECAS and its says we started processing your PR card on the 24th of March. I might be receiving my card next week hopefully. Will keep you informed.
Thanks for the update Salsal, keep us posted.

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
Canuck*soon said:
No. We haven't sent for gcms notes yet......
My medical had to be re-done and submitted 04-03-2014.
My lawyer, who does not communicate with us well and had dropped the ball before so I have not bee happy. Then he neglected to inform us until 23-01-2014 that he had neglected to complete my FBI clearance with our original application despite having the FBI fingerprints and fee!!! REALLY!
So Upon learning this - We did the FBI clearance and fees again, sent them away knowing they take 6-8weeks) and submitted them on 11-03-2014.
I confirmed with CIC yesterday that they have received both. Despite my frustration and lack of patience, I am going to try and give it another 4-6 weeks....... ::) I might then consider ordering gcms
Rifat: I was so disappointed for you when I saw your recent post.
Did you see the post above for you with the link for gcms? Are you going to go ahead and send for them?
It might shed some light on what's going on.

God Bless you and everyone with good news soon!
Canuck*soon:

Thank you for the link yes I did request the gcms notes today before I received the update that we have to redo hubby medical. So let's see what happens.

Thanks again really appreciate it :) :) :)

AckTivity

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
13-01-2014 (mailed 24-01-2014)
Nomination.....
AIP: 17-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
niks1 said:
Just to let you know I landed today at the Edmonton, AB office. It was quite straightforward. However, the wait was for about 3.5 hrs. So my suggestion to anyone who is landing in Edmonton is to get there as early as possible. I got there at 9.15 am and left at 12.45 pm. And the actual process was 10 mins long.
And I was done.
Congratulations! Did it seem to be a "first come first serve" situation then? That's the office I'll be landing out when I finally get to.

Jellyfishy

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-04-2013
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
17-01-2014
Hey guys, so what I was fearing for a long time happened, my grandfather passed away. I just got DM a few days ago, landing in Vancouver.
Now I'm worried about flying home for the funeral not because they might not let me back in but because I don't want to pay $1500 to fly out of the country and possibly risk being away when they decide to have me land. Anyone land in Vancouver recently? How long did it take for them to schedule the landing appointment and how far from the scheduling was it?

Thanks!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Guys ..i have one quick question ..Actually i always use my wife UCI to log in Ecas But today i tried mine UCI and i find out when i log in with my wife UCI online showing 2 address .. i mean one our living address and one our mailing address (lawyer address )..But when i log in with my UCI then its show only my mailing address (lawyer address) , their no residential address ... may i know is their something wrong or every one have same things ... is their need to worried guys ?? :eek: