AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Well, March is almost over, and we've had practically no news for AIPs this month. I'm hoping April will be better, April 16th is our anniversary, and it would be really cool to get AIP around then! :)

Heck, at this point I would like even just an update on progress from CIC-M! Being totally in the dark about what the hold up is, it's frustrating.

LaylaLala

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Ontario, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
13-Feb2013
Med's Request
17-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
4-Dec-2013
Interview........
29-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
29-Apr-2014
MaxLet said:
OHHHH @ LaylaLala It's because your signature is confusing!!!!! Your signature says DM 17-MARS-2013 instead of 2014 and the info below your nickname is totally diferent than your signature... you mind checking it out and maybe clear it up?
LOL thats why we all thought you should have been over! :p

Patience is blessing in this case! You have been waiting only 1 week... and as far as I remember reading other people's posts, Etobicoke is kind of fast... ! Me it has been almost a month and no news from Montreal :( Being one of the busiest ones, I think im in for a long ride!

@ Rifat has been waiting since her DM in october 2013 but I dont know where she lands...

Hope things speed up for "landers"

Good luck and God bless!
Hahaha Thank you for pointing that out! Again, I was just curious. I'm a champ at being patient. As I'm sure you all are (we should get a medal). Hahaha I should've added that the reason why I was asking, additionally to the curiosity, was that my partner just got an really good job offer in Alberta and we're planning on moving in 2 months. I hope it gets here before then. Anyways, thank you all so much for your feedback and good thoughts! Blessings!

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
hey everyone its been awhile since my last post i think........needed to take a break from all this immigration drama after my work permit stressed me out which is all sorted now thk heavens :D.
Wishing everyone good luck and hope you guys hear good news soon!!

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
minime# said:
hey everyone its been awhile since my last post i think........needed to take a break from all this immigration drama after my work permit stressed me out which is all sorted now thk heavens :D.
Wishing everyone good luck and hope you guys hear good news soon!!
How did you do it minime? Did you manage to submit it online?

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
Carlaganda23 said:
How did you do it minime? Did you manage to submit it online?
i did turns out they were having problems with their payment system so with my cc comapny they hold authorized payments against ur credit card for 7 business and wait for the the merchant to bill them if they dont they refund it. So the cic didnt take any money got my refund back today and thats why my application wasnt submitted because they never took the funds

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
Just to let you guys know it seems like they done processing july to september. i guess all they waiting for is to start rolling out emails for AIP etc, i called call center on friday to include our baby to our application and the lady said they have complete our first stage processing and im sept. applicant.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
sage81 said:
Just to let you guys know it seems like they done processing july to september. i guess all they waiting for is to start rolling out emails for AIP etc, i called call center on friday to include our baby to our application and the lady said they have complete our first stage processing and im sept. applicant.
That's excellent news! I'm hoping it really is what someone said earlier, and they really are making progress...the website is just still on CIC-V so isn't showing update from CIC-M. You've lifted my spirits, thanks sage81! ;D

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
sage81 said:
Saga81 ..same here ... My lawyer called up CIC last Thursday to check about my additional Documents and PCC ..CIC agent told my lawyer my first stage already approved and CIC Agent ask My lawyer to called back again in First Week Of the April....My Lawyer told me about this last Friday morning but i didn't trust him that's why i never post here about this matter ... but yesterday Trinityy and now u making me quite positive about this ... :D :D :D

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
MaxLet said:
Hey! so you were requested medicals and fbi after aip? well, it happenned to me :p i got aip on jan 7th, ask to do medicals and fingerprints, i did them quite fast (for jan 12th everything was sent and confirmed with cic the 15), reflected on ecas by the 16th.
I was ready for the 8 months wait for DM, but I got DM on feb 28th, only 51 days after aip.

Now, in @ Rifat 's case, her file has been in local office since her interview in october, right? that means that the office and cic share info, which can make things take longer. Plus, Rifat is no longer waiting for DM as you are, Rifat is waiting to land. Which is responsability of the Office and not CIC.

Me too im waiting to land, but i know if i call the telecenter they will just tell me to wait as it depends on my office, i know montreal is a busy one, so i try to be patience eventhough im freaking out everytime someone else gets landing date. But i was ready to wait 8 months for DM that end up coming real fast, so i give the landing interview a couple of months before panicking..

I totally understand Rifat, me too I thought that after DM the waiting was over but it seems that is not like that :(

Hang in there guys! :) and congrats to all receiving good news.
God bless and Good luck!
Thank you for the kind words MaxLet.

It is a waiting game but... I stopped calling/checking ecase now it's so frusterating... our local office is Calgary. and I was told before I stopped calling CIC that Calgary office is not busy at all but still we have to wait... I'm just panicking now I hope they don't ask for more info... We've already waited too long wanting to start our life with our kids now.... hubby has a job but job is nothing but bs.. and I'm on mat leave... so really hard right now...

wish everyone the best of luck for all the good news you all are wanting to hear.

God Bless

ashleycass30

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
sage81 said:
sage81

tnxs for informing about this...you are sept. applicant and i am oct. applicant i hope we will hear a good news also... :) :) :)

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
Hi guys.

Can you tell me where I can apply for gcms notes, what is the link where I can apply?

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
sage81 said:
So the CIC agent said the first stage is processed on your application? I guess she could not tell you the result of it.
Did she give any indication when they might start sending out AIP emails?

Canuck*soon

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
PCC submitted March 11, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
March 4, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP January 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 29, 2014
LANDED..........
May 29, 2014 after 14 months 3 weeks and 3 days
rifat said:
Hi guys.

Can you tell me where I can apply for gcms notes, what is the link where I can apply?
Rifat: Here is the link that you were inquiring about:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
This will give you information for ordering GCMS. They are the computer notes the VO makes about your application.

Good luck and God Bless us all!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Linden said:
So the CIC agent said the first stage is processed on your application? I guess she could not tell you the result of it.
Did she give any indication when they might start sending out AIP emails?
Linden.. yesterday Trinityy and today Saga81 ....now i am quite positive about my lawyer updates ... that's mean my first stage already approved ..... :D :D :D :D :D

hockeyfan

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
31-05-2014
rifat said:
Thank you for the kind words MaxLet.

It is a waiting game but... I stopped calling/checking ecase now it's so frusterating... our local office is Calgary. and I was told before I stopped calling CIC that Calgary office is not busy at all but still we have to wait... I'm just panicking now I hope they don't ask for more info... We've already waited too long wanting to start our life with our kids now.... hubby has a job but job is nothing but bs.. and I'm on mat leave... so really hard right now...

wish everyone the best of luck for all the good news you all are wanting to hear.

God Bless
Rif,

You have been waiting a very long time! Why not call everyday to CIC? Get your MP involved here, it's been long enough!!!

I am still waiting on my landing letter to the Vancouver office, been about 3 weeks now.

Best of luck,