AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
Out of luck again guys...... nothing from cic still. We have gone 1 week over 5 months for the landing letter n still nothing..... plz keep us in your prayers too.

Congrats to all who have received aip/dim/owp/pr and landing dates.

I pray and wish everyone all the very best in this waiting game played by cic.

God bless us all :)

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
Did anybody recently got their PR Card in the mail..??? the website says 51 days… Mine will be in April 4th and I kind of wanna know how is the timing..?

;D ;D

Canuck*soon

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
PCC submitted March 11, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
March 4, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP January 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 29, 2014
LANDED..........
May 29, 2014 after 14 months 3 weeks and 3 days
Hello all :D

? Question ? Upon receiving AIP on January 23, 2014, they requested my Medical to be re-done and for FBI clearance. The E medical was submitted March 4 and the FBI clearance was submitted March 11. I called CIC today and verified that they were received.

I am not sure how to phrase this but was wondering if anyone had any idea roughly how long it takes for CIC to go back to your file again, once they have received the requested documents.

Thanks!

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
Happywife08 said:
Did anybody recently got their PR Card in the mail..??? the website says 51 days... Mine will be in April 4th and I kind of wanna know how is the timing..?

;D ;D
Someone who landed on Feb. 07 received their PR card today, so you should be receiving yours soon.
Also, I found another thing today, try logging in on ECAS, do you see an extra box for PR card, it should say "We started processing your PR card application on ..." <<< I found this info. from a thread where people who applied under CEC are waiting for their PR card but it probably applies to every one. Also, this box only shows up roughly a week before you will get your card.

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
Canuck*soon said:

? Question ? Upon receiving AIP and they also requested my Medical to be re-done and for FBI clearance on January 23, 2014. The E medical was submitted March 4 and the FBI clearance was submitted March 11. I called CIC today and verified that they were received.

I am not sure how to phrase this but was wondering if anyone had any idea roughly how long it takes for CIC to go back to your file again, once they have received the requested documents.

Thanks!
I was told by a couple cic agents that after receiving these docs they check ur file every 3rd week or end of the month to put an update on ur file as if the FBI clearance is cleared by the rcmp or not. I'm in the situation right now cic received hubby FBI cert on 6th Jan and they put an update on his file at end of Feb that their still waiting on the medical office n rcmp to clear both medical n fbi cert. Once that is clear u receive the landing letter unless further info requested by cic. I have been waiting for 5 months n 1 week since we've received dm n aip.

All the best n good luck. I do know that most of the ppl are very lucky because their files are being processed quite fast after receiving docs.

All the best and god bless :)

Canuck*soon

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
PCC submitted March 11, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
March 4, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP January 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 29, 2014
LANDED..........
May 29, 2014 after 14 months 3 weeks and 3 days
rifat said:
I was told by a couple cic agents that after receiving these docs they check ur file every 3rd week or end of the month to put an update on ur file as if the FBI clearance is cleared by the rcmp or not. I'm in the situation right now cic received hubby FBI cert on 6th Jan and they put an update on his file at end of Feb that their still waiting on the medical office n rcmp to clear both medical n fbi cert. Once that is clear u receive the landing letter unless further info requested by cic. I have been waiting for 5 months n 1 week since we've received dm n aip.

All the best n good luck. I do know that most of the ppl are very lucky because their files are being processed quite fast after receiving docs.

All the best and god bless :)
Thank you for the info. Rifat. Hoping now that these docs are received, our files will be processed quickly.
God bless everyone with great news soon :)

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
Canuck*soon said:

? Question ? Upon receiving AIP on January 23, 2014, they requested my Medical to be re-done and for FBI clearance. The E medical was submitted March 4 and the FBI clearance was submitted March 11. I called CIC today and verified that they were received.

Thanks!
Hey! so you were requested medicals and fbi after aip? well, it happenned to me :p i got aip on jan 7th, ask to do medicals and fingerprints, i did them quite fast (for jan 12th everything was sent and confirmed with cic the 15), reflected on ecas by the 16th.
I was ready for the 8 months wait for DM, but I got DM on feb 28th, only 51 days after aip.

Now, in @ Rifat 's case, her file has been in local office since her interview in october, right? that means that the office and cic share info, which can make things take longer. Plus, Rifat is no longer waiting for DM as you are, Rifat is waiting to land. Which is responsability of the Office and not CIC.

Me too im waiting to land, but i know if i call the telecenter they will just tell me to wait as it depends on my office, i know montreal is a busy one, so i try to be patience eventhough im freaking out everytime someone else gets landing date. But i was ready to wait 8 months for DM that end up coming real fast, so i give the landing interview a couple of months before panicking..

I totally understand Rifat, me too I thought that after DM the waiting was over but it seems that is not like that :(

Hang in there guys! :) and congrats to all receiving good news.
God bless and Good luck!

Migrain

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
HARMIN said:
Did u ask CIC agents how long they gonna took to open ur parcel after received in cpc ..According to other forum members they gonna took 2 weeks to open ur parcel and plus 1 to 2 weeks for document to attached with ur files ..that's but my lawyer told me last time when i sent my PCC ...
ABOUT DM ..depend on ur luck and application ..if u r lucky enough then with in a month , otherwise max 2 to 3 months ..good luck and god bless all of us :D :D :D
-----------------

Just a word of caution on expectation of timing for DM. The CIC web site quotes 8 months as average time between stage 1 (AIP) and stage 2 (DM) approvals.

Our application was filed in November 2012. Application was complete (including medicals and PCC) and all fees paid in full. AIP received Oct. 2013 (11 months) and we are still awaiting DM.

Don't give up hope however patience is encouraged.

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Migrain said:
-----------------

Just a word of caution on expectation of timing for DM. The CIC web site quotes 8 months as average time between stage 1 (AIP) and stage 2 (DM) approvals.

Our application was filed in November 2012. Application was complete (including medicals and PCC) and all fees paid in full. AIP received Oct. 2013 (11 months) and we are still awaiting DM.

Don't give up hope however patience is encouraged.
I'm sorry you guys have been waiting so long. It must be discougraging! It is nice to hear you being so positive still!!

I'm sure yours will show up soon now. They have moved the unworked on files over to Mississauga, which will clear up the Vegreville officers to finish up files like yours! Plus there is not the waiting time of unloading all the files like the ones transfered ot Missisauga.

My fingers are crossed for you to get your DM ASAP!!! Best wishes to all of us!!!

LaylaLala

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Ontario, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
13-Feb2013
Med's Request
17-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
4-Dec-2013
Interview........
29-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
29-Apr-2014
Good morning everyone! Just an update...I'm still waiting for my interview letter. ??? It's been a week already. They were sent to Etobicoke. Any idea how long, approximately, they will take to send that to me? After all these years I just can't wait to get it over with! Haha

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
LaylaLala said:
Good morning everyone! Just an update...I'm still waiting for my interview letter. ??? It's been a week already. They were sent to Etobicoke. Any idea how long, approximately, they will take to send that to me? After all these years I just can't wait to get it over with! Haha
Have you call CIC or MP?, with your timeline you should have been done with this process.

LaylaLala

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Ontario, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
13-Feb2013
Med's Request
17-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
4-Dec-2013
Interview........
29-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
29-Apr-2014
sage81 said:
Have you call CIC or MP?, with your timeline you should have been done with this process.
Not really, it's only been a week and I've read that some people have been waiting for months. The only difference is that most of their cases are being handled in Vancouver. I was curious to know if anyone got their's sent to Etobicoke and how long did it take for them. If it does take more than a month, I'll definitely contact them.

Thank you for your help! ;)

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
LaylaLala said:
Not really, it's only been a week and I've read that some people have been waiting for months. The only difference is that most of their cases are being handled in Vancouver. I was curious to know if anyone got their's sent to Etobicoke and how long did it take for them. If it does take more than a month, I'll definitely contact them.

Thank you for your help! ;)
OHHHH @ LaylaLala It's because your signature is confusing!!!!! Your signature says DM 17-MARS-2013 instead of 2014 and the info below your nickname is totally diferent than your signature... you mind checking it out and maybe clear it up?
LOL thats why we all thought you should have been over! :p

Patience is blessing in this case! You have been waiting only 1 week... and as far as I remember reading other people's posts, Etobicoke is kind of fast... ! Me it has been almost a month and no news from Montreal :( Being one of the busiest ones, I think im in for a long ride!

@ Rifat has been waiting since her DM in october 2013 but I dont know where she lands...

Hope things speed up for "landers"

Good luck and God bless!

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
Trinityy said:
I am currently on post graduate work permit.
Post Graduate work Permit typically has an open Work Permit for atleast a year after they finished their Courses.