+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
jayshe25 said:
I hope to really received my AIP and Open Work Permit next month because my Working Permit will expire next month, I know I still have an implied Status and I can still work with my old employer (But the thing I resigned a long time ago so I don't have work) But the main thing bothers me mostly is Here in montreal, Quebec if you're Work Permit expires automatically your medicare expire i mean my health card, and the requirements to renew it is a new document permit stating an employer name and the new expiration date but how can i do that if the immigration wouldn't send me a document, we all know that its expensive the hospital bill or doctor's fee, especially now that I'm pregnant I need the medicare :( or even if I'm not pregnant for example what if I got sick and need medical attention? I really hope that the transfer thing is a good idea. I really hope to have my OPW and AIP. Praying!!!
dont worry its coming :) im august applicant too.

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
Hey guys;

My file is already in Calgary office for 2nd stage will mine be transferred to CPC-M too?

I hope to receive an answer soon from CIC for hubbys landing interview... We are told to call by or after March 20th.. I'm hoping we get some good news before that. I want to celebrate my sons 2nd birthday in Vegas :)

corbs

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
Med's Done....
20-12-2013
I very much doubt it will be transferred now. Mississauga is just for doing the processing that Veg. was doing. So if you're waiting for a landing interview they won't transfer now.

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
rifat said:
Hey guys;

My file is already in Calgary office for 2nd stage will mine be transferred to CPC-M too?

I hope to receive an answer soon from CIC for hubbys landing interview... We are told to call by or after March 20th.. I'm hoping we get some good news before that. I want to celebrate my sons 2nd birthday in Vegas :)
Hi @rifat! No, your file will not move anymore. I can tell by your time line that you have been in the process since march 2012, which mean you had an interview before getting aip, and now you are just waiting to land (did you got DM already?) or your file has been in Calgary since the interview before aip? Anyways, only app received after july 2013 will be now transfer to Missisauga. So dont worry :)
Hope this help!
Good luck and God bless

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Woo Hoo! Hubby and I got home from vacation today and we checked the mailbox to find a letter from the local office. Our landing date is March 12th at 10 am at the Halifax office! So, this coming Wednesday. Super excited! Sounds like we'll be meeting Spikey there too!

Now, I have a few questions:

1. It asks for an identity document with a picture on it - does my passport count? I'm the sponsor and we live close enough to the landing office, but I don't want to have to run around for anything. I'm trying to have everything together by tomorrow night.

2. "All of your immigration documents." This both confuses, and scares me. What the heck does this mean? Does this mean all the IMM forms we filled out when sending the original application?

3. For the PR card, do we have to fill out the forms and send them off, or is this something that they do at the landing office after CoPR has been given?

Thanks!

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Mrs_Canuck said:
Woo Hoo! Hubby and I got home from vacation today and we checked the mailbox to find a letter from the local office. Our landing date is March 12th at 10 am at the Halifax office! So, this coming Wednesday. Super excited! Sounds like we'll be meeting Spikey there too!

1. It asks for an identity document with a picture on it - does my passport count? I'm the sponsor and we live close enough to the landing office, but I don't want to have to run around for anything. I'm trying to have everything together by tomorrow night.

2. "All of your immigration documents." This both confuses, and scares me. What the heck does this mean? Does this mean all the IMM forms we filled out when sending the original application?

3. For the PR card, do we have to fill out the forms and send them off, or is this something that they do at the landing office after CoPR has been given?

Thanks!
Congrats Mrs_Canuck, such great news!!

Take your driver's licence , passport..

My landing letter was a little different, they only asked for proof of identity and two photographs! But I think what they mean by "Immigration Documents" are the OWP and the Temp SIN ??!

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Got our letter that we were transfered to Mississauga (where we live!)...Hope it really does speed things up!!!

Spikey92

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-04-2013
LANDED..........
12-03-2014
Mrs_Canuck said:

Thanks!
YES our appointment is on the 12th as well :D But at 2:30 pm.

I was wondering the same about the immigration documents. Im thinking they mean current visas,workpermit everything that CIC issued to you in the past up to now.
But Id greatly appreciate it if somebody could shed some light on it.

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
yata520 said:
man!!!! i still didn't get any letter yet ... is that good news or bad news ............... :( :mad:
Neither. At this point all you can go by is the processing time listed on CIC's website. I was told by an agent if the file gets transferred to Mississauga processing time is going to be the same. We'll see if that holds up. If you are curious to know where your application is just call CIC.

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
amirbutt28 said:
i haven't got any mail yet is that mail or email? and as files are transferring to Mississauga is that good news or bad one?
It came regular mail. Mine came later than most people's and I was getting worried, although I knew it didn't mean anything good or bad.

So I can tell you don't worry, but it's human nature - espcially in the situation we are all in!

It's hopefully a good thing that they are transfering files, as it's "supposed" to speed up processing. Either way if your file is transfered or not, the fact that they are more evenly distributed should be a general speed up in the process hopefully. No matter if your file remains in Vegreville or goes to Mississauga! :)

You will probably get a letter this week! :)

But if they choose to only send some, I think it would be random selection. Don't think it means anything about your paritcular file one way or the other.

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Spikey92 said:
YES our appointment is on the 12th as well :D But at 2:30 pm.

I was wondering the same about the immigration documents. Im thinking they mean current visas,workpermit everything that CIC issued to you in the past up to now.
But Id greatly appreciate it if somebody could shed some light on it.
:( It would have been so cool if we could have met in passing! Hubby and I are probably going out for drinks that night to celebrate, so if you see two rowdy people and a guy decked out in 'Canada' things at a bar that night, don't be shy! We'll buy you a drink!

Out of curiosity, does your letter say:

Dear Madam/Sir,

We are pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at your next interview that has been scheduled for:

March 12, 2014 at (insert your time here) AM/PM.

Please report to:

Address

You must bring the following documents:

X Your valid passport and/or;
X The original of your identity document(s) provided to the Case Processing Center in Vegreville or to the local Canada Immigration Centre;
X All your immigration documents;
X You have to be accompanied by your sponsor/spouse, your sponsor has to provide and ID document with picture;
X 2 photos - see enclosed appendix for specifications.

For some reason, this part is making me the most nervous! :p Hubby is all overjoyed and I'm worrying - we're trading moods/apprehension as this process goes on. Haha. I'm also bringing the receipt to show that we've paid the fees even though they didn't specify to bring it.

I'm starting a new job on that day too! So a lot of good things! I'm hoping that the interview doesn't run any longer than 12 PM on Wednesday! That's my start time for the new job.

ishy

Feb 19, 2013
Kingston, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
21-02-2013
File Transfer...
AIP: December 20, 2013
Interview........
DM: January 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landing letter received 23-02-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014 in Ottawa
The landing interview is first come first serve btw. We 'landed' 2 hours before our scheduled time.