28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
chebas said:
Today we had an interview with cbsa and the confirm the date of removal to my wife. Next March 21. We had to go with her flight ticket.

Case:
We got married 9 July 2011

sponsorship received at vegreville .July 18 2012.
File transfered to local office Mtl. March 2013.
Since that time the file says. We received your application 18 July 2012.

by the other hand.
My wife claimed refuge October 2011 and it was refused. That's why they issued a removal order.

The sad part is that now we have to be separated. We have a little girl 2 years old Canadian citizen. She will travel with la my wife and we have to restart again a new application outside canada. They didn't cara about oír daughter and the life that we already have here.

; (
I am so sorry to hear this. I feel bad. How could they decline your application inland. I thought, they wanted families to be together. I feel really sad. I will pray for your family that God give you strentgh and continuis courage to weather this adversity. Stay strong..

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
cathrina26 said:
Hi there everyone,

I just have some questions. My current work permit is just expired. and I have already applied for OWP together with my Spouse Common-Law application. That means I do have implied status for 3 months. My application sent on August 20, 2013, filed received on August 21, 2013. and currently, I am working with the same employer and my employer just applied me new LMO he said the LMO was filed last February 12, 2014. and he said it will take 68 weeks. My question is do I really need LMO and work permit even though I have implied status?is it not going to affect my application? please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you.
No you do not need LMO & work permit but your employer may want to get one in case your sponsorship application did not go through but I wouldn't worry about it. The LMO application doesn't affect your sponsorship application.

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
chebas said:
Today we had an interview with cbsa and the confirm the date of removal to my wife. Next March 21. We had to go with her flight ticket.

Case:

by the other hand.
My wife claimed refuge October 2011 and it was refused. That's why they issued a removal order.

The sad part is that now we have to be separated. We have a little girl 2 years old Canadian citizen. She will travel with la my wife and we have to restart again a new application outside canada. They didn't cara about oír daughter and the life that we already have here.

; (
I feel really sorry for you and your little family. I cross my fingers that your outside Canada application will process fast and you will be very soon reunited with your wife and daughter. Good luck and don't loos your faith. HUG

cathrina26

Dec 11, 2012
Linden said:
No you do not need LMO & work permit but your employer may want to get one in case your sponsorship application did not go through but I wouldn't worry about it. The LMO application doesn't affect your sponsorship application.
Thanks again, Linden. Appreciated your help. God bless. :)

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
frenchwapiti said:
hello Harmin, JohnnyP, Tilikun, Daizey, jayshe, ACS, Trinityy, PRsoon,

did you get the letter saying you file has been transfered to CIC-M?
I just checked my mail and there is not such letter. Would like to check with you August waitingbodies. I hope they did not forget mine ;)
I did get an email from our lawyer Saturday that he received a letter saying our file had been transferred. Not sure when it was sent since it goes straight to his P.O. Box. I'm sure if you haven't gotten yours yet it will come soon!

Jan 13, 2014
Hi everyone,

I'm applying for my wife and her son inland, right now there're 2 updates on CIC site regarding our application:
We received your application to sponsor *** on September 13, 2013.
We started processing your application on October 2, 2013.

Also today we received that letter that says our application was transferred to CIC-M.

We currently live in Toronto, and actually planning to move to Vancouver this summer, and I'm thinking - would that be of any concern to CIC? Will it delay processing of the application by much?
Anyone has any experience moving to a different province/municipality while having an application in process or has any insight on that?

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
Mrs_Canuck said:
Woo Hoo! Hubby and I got home from vacation today and we checked the mailbox to find a letter from the local office. Our landing date is March 12th at 10 am at the Halifax office! So, this coming Wednesday. Super excited! Sounds like we'll be meeting Spikey there too!

Now, I have a few questions:

1. It asks for an identity document with a picture on it - does my passport count? I'm the sponsor and we live close enough to the landing office, but I don't want to have to run around for anything. I'm trying to have everything together by tomorrow night.

2. "All of your immigration documents." This both confuses, and scares me. What the heck does this mean? Does this mean all the IMM forms we filled out when sending the original application?

3. For the PR card, do we have to fill out the forms and send them off, or is this something that they do at the landing office after CoPR has been given?

Thanks!
Congrats Mrs_Canuck I had a feeling your letter would be in the mailbox. One last step and you guys are done:)

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
frenchwapiti said:

I just checked my mail and there is not such letter. Would like to check with you August waitingbodies. I hope they did not forget mine ;)
Yes ,I got mine last Thursday ...stay clam and relax u will get soon too :)

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Mrs_Canuck said:
Woo Hoo! Hubby and I got home from vacation today and we checked the mailbox to find a letter from the local office. Our landing date is March 12th at 10 am at the Halifax office! So, this coming Wednesday. Super excited! Sounds like we'll be meeting Spikey there too!

Now, I have a few questions:

1. It asks for an identity document with a picture on it - does my passport count? I'm the sponsor and we live close enough to the landing office, but I don't want to have to run around for anything. I'm trying to have everything together by tomorrow night.

2. "All of your immigration documents." This both confuses, and scares me. What the heck does this mean? Does this mean all the IMM forms we filled out when sending the original application?

3. For the PR card, do we have to fill out the forms and send them off, or is this something that they do at the landing office after CoPR has been given?

Thanks!
Congrats Guys ..Ur journey to Canada PR already over ..wishing u very good luck for ur bright future in Canada... :) :) :)

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
chebas said:

Case:

by the other hand.

; (
I'm really sorry to see this happened to you , but I'm also surprised ! What about the so called " Administrative deferral of removal " ?? You needed to exercise more pressure on CIC and CBSA to make them at least wait for their decision of AIP about your sponsorship application , did you hire a lawyer ? I just don't get it , 3 years of marriage , child in common , living together for more than 2 years ,what else do they want ?!

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
frenchwapiti said:

Hi frenchwapiti ! No ,no letter for me either . But I'm not worry about that since I know my application is in CPC-Miss since over a month already , according to what cic agentS told me , So .

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Administrative deferral of removal policy ended in Nov 2011 apparently.

I agree that a lawyer may have been helpful, but...why on earth did their sponsorship application from Jul 2012 not make it to AIP yet? AFAIK, having AIP is supposed to stop a removal, pending the completion of the application.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
GUYS I AM BACK WITH BREAKING NEWS
My Lawyer called up CPC-V today to know about my additional documents and transfer processing system ...CPC-V agent told him what ever they got here from applicant they already transfer to CPC-M through transports ..not electronically guys .....they advise my Lawyer to call CPC-M after 2 weeks .... :( :eek: