WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
sanda said:
Hi everyone,

I received two snail mails from CIC today;
Open Work Permit & Landing Interview Letter from Vancouver office.

Here is my timeline.
App Received: 1st May 2013
AOR: 9th May 2013
AIP & OWP approval & DM: 4th March 2014
OWP & Landing Interview Letter: 10 March 2014
Landing: 15 March 2014, at 1:00PM

I've never expected to get the Landing Interview scheduled this fast!
Who said that Vancouver office is the busiest office...?! ::)

I haven't heard literary nothing from them since my application sent in May until the last week.
Many happy news just come all in one.
I must have used up all my luck for 2014! ;)

For all those waiting for good news, things will definitely happen for you!!
Hi @sanda! congrats in your soon-to-be PR. :) It was really fast for you im actually so highly jelous! Well yeah, I hear that vancouver and montreal were the bussiest offices but HEY! you have it! :) ... I got DM feb 28 and still waiting some contact from Montreal :(
Keep us update about your landing :D
Good luck and God Bless!

stellahello

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Hello all again!

I decided to send some supporting letters including the proof of the medical examination to CPC-M.
I am not too sure which address I should use.

I found two addresses regarding sponsorship application.

Spouse and Common-law Partner (currently living in Canada):
CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4

RPRF payments or other correspondence:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

I think I might use the latter.
How would you guys think?

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
stellahello said:
Hello all again!

I decided to send some supporting letters including the proof of the medical examination to CPC-M.
I am not too sure which address I should use.

I found two addresses regarding sponsorship application.

Spouse and Common-law Partner (currently living in Canada):
CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4

RPRF payments or other correspondence:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

I think I might use the latter.
How would you guys think?
Why don't you send it the courier address 2 Robert Speck Parkway suite 300 Mississauga , ON L4Z 1H8 ?
So you can request a signature and know for sure that your document reach a human right away . I think it's better than send it to a PO Box address .
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
Tilikun said:
I'm impressed that you don't know this . When they transfer you to a local office before giving you AIP is because they have doubts about if your relation is genuine and they need to conduct a personal interview to both of you before giving you AIP . Unfortunately it takes a long time for them to schedule interview ( a year or 2 ) . But maybe if you would've sent letters ,faxes to Montreal local office about your situation ,, maybe they would have called you for interview before all this happened (although ,I never heard of stories like this , but I just think that) .
Tilikun,
Your right they transfer files to local offices to conduct an interview before giving AIP n DM, however they will accept your letters and faxes but will advise you to wait as to sending them faxes might cause more delay to your files... I'm saying this because I was told that in replyto one of my letters t my local office in Calgary last year.

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
MaxLet said:
Hi @ rifat! No, your file will not move anymore. I can tell by your time line that you have been in the process since march 2012, which mean you had an interview before getting aip, and now you are just waiting to land (did you got DM already?) or your file has been in Calgary since the interview before aip? Anyways, only app received after july 2013 will be now transfer to Missisauga. So dont worry :)
Hope this help!
Good luck and God bless
MaxLet'
My file has been in Calgary office since October 2012, however thanks to some ppl in my life we were required to do an interview and had to wait a full year for it and yes I did receive DM, AIP and OWP for hubby. We are now of course waiting for his landing letter... it seems like this waiting game will never end..... sometimes I feel like breaking down and just cry.....

jayshe25

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB Transfer to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 16, 2015
LANDED..........
March 16, 2015
frenchwapiti said:
hello Harmin, JohnnyP, Tilikun, Daizey, jayshe, ACS, Trinityy, PRsoon,

did you get the letter saying you file has been transfered to CIC-M?
I just checked my mail and there is not such letter. Would like to check with you August waitingbodies. I hope they did not forget mine ;)

Yes I did received it in regular mail.

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
corbs said:
I very much doubt it will be transferred now. Mississauga is just for doing the processing that Veg. was doing. So if you're waiting for a landing interview they won't transfer now.
Corbs,

thank you I just wasn't sure so thank u for making it clear to me :)

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
rifat said:
Tilikun,
Your right they transfer files to local offices to conduct an interview before giving AIP n DM, however they will accept your letters and faxes but will advise you to wait as to sending them faxes might cause more delay to your files... I'm saying this because I was told that in replyto one of my letters t my local office in Calgary last year.
Oh ok , thanks for sharing . But was your story similar to cheba's ? Yeah , I think day might even delay it longer if you bug them too much . May be someone else can share a different experience with local office ..

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
chebas said:
Today we had an interview with cbsa and the confirm the date of removal to my wife. Next March 21. We had to go with her flight ticket.

Case:
We got married 9 July 2011

sponsorship received at vegreville .July 18 2012.
File transfered to local office Mtl. March 2013.
Since that time the file says. We received your application 18 July 2012.

by the other hand.
My wife claimed refuge October 2011 and it was refused. That's why they issued a removal order.

The sad part is that now we have to be separated. We have a little girl 2 years old Canadian citizen. She will travel with la my wife and we have to restart again a new application outside canada. They didn't cara about oír daughter and the life that we already have here.

; (
Hi Chebas,

Very sorry to hear this. I don't know if there is any hope for this, but did you look into or ask a lawyer about applying based on humanitarian and compassionate grounds? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/inside/h-and-c.asp I am thinking about your daughter. I don't understand why they are removing your wife if you have an application being process. That seems so cruel. I hope you are able to fight this and that you have a very good lawyer.

We are all thinking of you and your family.

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
Tilikun said:
Oh ok , thanks for sharing . But was your story similar to cheba's ? Yeah , I think day might even delay it longer if you bug them too much . May be someone else can share a different experience with local office ..
Its a long story....... ppl in my family don't like my hubby so they wrote a detailed letter to cic that our relationship is not genuine and I was forced into this marriage but that's not true. Its too complicated and a lot of twists turns and its sad why my family made us go through n still no remorse..... my story is different than chebas

zxy1

Feb 22, 2014
Hello everyone, I need some urgent help. Your advice and suggestions will mean a lot. Here is my thing, my spousal application was received on 29 Oct 2013 and I got AOR on 28 Nov 2013. I was a refugee claimant and I had my refugee hearing on 8 Oct 2013, six days after I got married.
Today I got a mail from IRB that they have denied my refugee claim and it does not state anything about leaving the country, its just the documents suggesting why they have denied my case. It says that I can apply in Federal Court for judicial review.

Few days ago I received mail from CIC informing me that my file has been transferred to Mississauga office. As far as timing goes, should I apply for a judicial review of my refugee claim to buy time until we receive first stage approval of our sponsorship application? How long does it usually take for the IRB to issue a departure order?

Does any one know if I have grounds to stay once a departure order has been issued if I am in the process of applying for sponsorship?

I'm hoping someone might have an answer to whether or not I still have time for my sponsorship to be approved before I will be forced to leave the country as a failed refugee applicant.

Thank you - a prompt reply would be greatly appreciated as we have only 15 days to apply for judicial review.

Amazingsho

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-2-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
Hi I have several questions regard to uploading files for TRV Extension online application.
Please teach me if youve done this !

Q1: for application form imm 5708, should I upload it with writing signature and validation or not ?
Q2: for bank statement, can I use online banking screen shot instead of getting them from bank ?

Canuck*soon

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
PCC submitted March 11, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
March 4, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP January 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 29, 2014
LANDED..........
May 29, 2014 after 14 months 3 weeks and 3 days
Hi all,
I just got a call from my immigration rep. And he stated that my FBI clearance was done and would mail it today. And that upon receipt of it they have everything that they need ! Yee haw! :)

Ok ... What's next ??? He stated that next would be the COPR at our local Immigration office...is that correct?

Hope everyone out there is getting great news and updates too!

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
zxy1 said:
Hello everyone, I need some urgent help. Your advice and suggestions will mean a lot. Here is my thing, my spousal application was received on 29 Oct 2013 and I got AOR on 28 Nov 2013. I was a refugee claimant and I had my refugee hearing on 8 Oct 2013, six days after I got married.
Today I got a mail from IRB that they have denied my refugee claim and it does not state anything about leaving the country, its just the documents suggesting why they have denied my case. It says that I can apply in Federal Court for judicial review.

Few days ago I received mail from CIC informing me that my file has been transferred to Mississauga office. As far as timing goes, should I apply for a judicial review of my refugee claim to buy time until we receive first stage approval of our sponsorship application? How long does it usually take for the IRB to issue a departure order?

Does any one know if I have grounds to stay once a departure order has been issued if I am in the process of applying for sponsorship?

I'm hoping someone might have an answer to whether or not I still have time for my sponsorship to be approved before I will be forced to leave the country as a failed refugee applicant.

Thank you - a prompt reply would be greatly appreciated as we have only 15 days to apply for judicial review.
Can you apply for a restoration a status and then try to get visitor status on the basis that you have a sponsorship application in process?

Don't know about judicial review. Do you have a lawyer helping you?

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
sanda said:
Hi everyone,

I received two snail mails from CIC today;
Open Work Permit & Landing Interview Letter from Vancouver office.

Here is my timeline.
App Received: 1st May 2013
AOR: 9th May 2013
AIP & OWP approval & DM: 4th March 2014
OWP & Landing Interview Letter: 10 March 2014
Landing: 15 March 2014, at 1:00PM

I've never expected to get the Landing Interview scheduled this fast!
Who said that Vancouver office is the busiest office...?! ::)

I haven't heard literary nothing from them since my application sent in May until the last week.
Many happy news just come all in one.
I must have used up all my luck for 2014! ;)

For all those waiting for good news, things will definitely happen for you!!
congratulations Sanda and good luck for your landing interview. Wow, that is really a lot of positive news in short time after a long silence from CIC. Could it be so for mine also.....