Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting92 said:
Hey guys is the applications before july who got

Aip are also going to transfer to missiuga or they will

Be at vegreville n proccessed

Thanx
Well...if you read what CIC posted to their website on 13 Feb, 2014 it's not supposed to leave Vegreville:

-------

Procedure

Any SCLPC applications that CPC-V has not commenced processing will be routed internally to CPC-M. Upon receipt of these cases, CPC-M will send a letter to the sponsor advising that their application was transferred from CPC-V to CPC-M for assessment and processing.

CPC-M will continue to apply referral criteria for non-straightforward cases pertaining to applications for permanent residence submitted under the SCLPC class. Such cases will be forwarded to a local CIC office if an interview or a closer investigation is warranted, e.g., to assess serious inadmissibility concerns, possible misrepresentation or suspected relationships of convenience.

Since January 17, 2014, sponsors and their spouses or common-law partners are required to submit SCLPC application packages directly to CPC-M, at the following address:

In-Canada sponsorship
CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, STATION B
MISSISSAUGA, ON
L5A 3A4

Any SCLPC applications received at CPC-V after January 17, 2014, will be routed internally to CPC-M.

Other than this change of location, CIC continues to process all components of SCLPC applications in the same manner.

------------

So, it would appear that they are in fact routing applications that they have started [commenced] working on after all.

This must be a positive change in their system. Why else would they do it...seriously?

rvaburay84

Mar 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 8, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 9, 2013
yantaicalgary said:
Yes we sent owp application after. I called the cpc and informed them stage 1 has been approved. They sent owp paper in a week.
Tks for your info !!
If I check the processing time for issuing work permits (new employer), it says: 19 days and working on applications sent on Feb 26, 2014. So, I got scared that maybe my OWP would not be issued right away, that is, I would have to wait again more 19 days.

I know that 19 days is nothing compared to the 8 months BUT I am participating in recruitment processes and better if this OWP comes fast !!!

marylou

Aug 22, 2010
North York, Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Submitted to Vegreville - Now Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
02-01-2014
Hello all......I too received the letter today about the transferring to CPC-M

I am a January 2014 applicant.

Waiting92

Mar 2, 2014
Ponga said:
Well...if you read what CIC posted to their website on 13 Feb, 2014 it's not supposed to leave Vegreville:

-------

Procedure

Any SCLPC applications that CPC-V has not commenced processing will be routed internally to CPC-M. Upon receipt of these cases, CPC-M will send a letter to the sponsor advising that their application was transferred from CPC-V to CPC-M for assessment and processing.

CPC-M will continue to apply referral criteria for non-straightforward cases pertaining to applications for permanent residence submitted under the SCLPC class. Such cases will be forwarded to a local CIC office if an interview or a closer investigation is warranted, e.g., to assess serious inadmissibility concerns, possible misrepresentation or suspected relationships of convenience.

Since January 17, 2014, sponsors and their spouses or common-law partners are required to submit SCLPC application packages directly to CPC-M, at the following address:

In-Canada sponsorship
CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, STATION B
MISSISSAUGA, ON
L5A 3A4

Any SCLPC applications received at CPC-V after January 17, 2014, will be routed internally to CPC-M.

Other than this change of location, CIC continues to process all components of SCLPC applications in the same manner.

------------

So, it would appear that they are in fact routing applications that they have started [commenced] working on after all.

This must be a positive change in their system. Why else would they do it...seriously?

Thanx ponga

marylou

Aug 22, 2010
North York, Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Submitted to Vegreville - Now Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
02-01-2014
marylou said:
Hello all......I too received the letter today about the transferring to CPC-M

I am a January 2014 applicant.
And just to add....my letter does not have a date.

Canuck*soon

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
PCC submitted March 11, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
March 4, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP January 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 29, 2014
LANDED..........
May 29, 2014 after 14 months 3 weeks and 3 days
Hello.

Can someone please help me out?

By reading on the forum, I was able to check the e- cas information online.
It states: Received application April 15 2013
Started processing your application January 23, 2014
I also Received a letter dated January 23, 2014 that stated it has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for PR, however a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a PR are met: medical and FBI clearance
Medical and fingerprints done January 24, 2013

We have not received notification about our file being transferred.

My question is:
From the above information, can someone please let me know what stage they think we are in (1st or second)
I hate to be redundant in asking about the letter / but it's been months and I'm confused.
I thought the letter was AIP ... But the e-cas stated that they only started processing January 23, 2014......so I was wondering if we are still in the first stage.

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
Hello

Can someone help me out!?!?

My common-law partner applied inland - Sept 2013.

Today we got a letter from CIC stating that our application has been transferred to the Case Processing Center in Mississauga as that office is now the Designated Processing Center for our application.

my question..

Is there something wrong with our application to make it get transferred there? or does everyone's file get sent there?

any one here know?

thank you!!

psyyyn

Apr 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013
Med's Done....
22-01-2014
bankerguy said:
Hello

Can someone help me out!?!?

My common-law partner applied inland - Sept 2013.

Today we got a letter from CIC stating that our application has been transferred to the Case Processing Center in Mississauga as that office is now the Designated Processing Center for our application.

my question..

Is there something wrong with our application to make it get transferred there? or does everyone's file get sent there?

any one here know?

thank you!!
I also received the same mail today. It looks like most applications after July got transferred to CPC-M...

cathrina26

Dec 11, 2012
wolanila said:
As far as I know both stages are processed in Vegreville for inland applications. We are in Stage 2 at the moment and our file is currently in Vegreville. To my understanding It will get transferred to your local office after stage 2 approval for landing interview.
hello, I already submitted my application last august 2013 under spousal common-law. i'm still on work permit, apparently, my current work permit will expired this month, can somebody help me with my situation? should i stay with my current employer while i'm waiting for my open work permit. I called to cic, and they told me that i'm on implied status even my work permit is expired. they told that i still continue to work while waiting for the decision from cic. but I am Confuse.. if I still allowed to stay or I still need a status while waiting for the decision.

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
Canuck*soon said:
Hello.

I also Received a letter dated January 23, 2014 that stated it has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for PR, however a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a PR are met: medical and FBI clearance

My question is:
From the above information, can someone please let me know what stage they think we are in (1st or second)
I hate to be redundant in asking about the letter / but it's been months and I'm confused.
I thought the letter was AIP ... But the e-cas stated that they only started processing January 23, 2014......so I was wondering if we are still in the first stage.
Hi @Canuck*soon Since you applied on april 2013 your file will not be transferred to Missisauge. Only applicants from july 2013 and after seem to be transfered. It looks to me like you already got AIP and you are now in second stage. (Congrats :) first part is over!) AIP letter always says "it has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for PR..."
Now, you said you were asked for medicals and FBI clearence. and then you said you did medicals and fingerprints. FBI is a different check than fingerprints (fingerprints are done by RCP) (SOMEONE CORRECT ME HERE IF IM WRONG) so, which one of this were you asked to do? fingerprints or FBI clearance? and which one you did? Maybe you got wrong there!
E-cas stated that they start processing on jan 23, 2014 cuz thats your AIP date i must assume. cuz is the day they started processing the applicant for PR, before (since you submit in april 2013 till aip) it was your sponsor who was been evaluated.
I hope I have cleared out some doubts, and if a senior has a say here, please correct me.
Good luck and God bless!

yantaicalgary

Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Oct 3,2014
Canuck*soon said:
Hello.

My question is:
Hi, your stage 1 has passed. I got same date of aip. Cic only request my medical examination. What is FBI clearance ? Why you need that and I don't ?

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
yantaicalgary said:
Hi, your stage 1 has passed. I got same date of aip. Cic only request my medical examination. What is FBI clearance ? Why you need that and I don't ?
Hi! I never needed fbi clearance either, i was asked for fingerprints (this ones are done by the Royal Canadian Police) and are not the same as FBI, i dont know if im right but i think fbi are for the ones who had lived in united states? maybe? thats why i asked canuksoon if they asked for fingerprints or fbi clearence, cuz they are two different things.

cathrina26

Dec 11, 2012
yantaicalgary said:
Hello there, I have already submitted my application last august 2013 under spousal common-law. i'm still on work permit, apparently, my current work permit will expired this month, can somebody help me with my situation? should i stay with my current employer while i'm waiting for my open work permit. I called to cic, and they told me that i'm on implied status even my work permit is expired. they told that i still continue to work while waiting for the decision from cic. but I am Confuse.. if I still allowed to stay or I still need a status while waiting for the decision.

Please kindly help me?? Thank you