CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
HARMIN said:
If u don't mind may i know when u awake last time ??sorry to ask u but i feel that u r enjoying ur bed from past 2 months . please go back to bed again and let CIC start processing our applications i promise i will wake u up again when ur turn came.. :p :p :p :p :p :p
you are such a rib cracker HARMIN....you should have ask from what planet he/she came from...like kevin o'leary

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
ashleycass30 said:
i came from planet MARS, Sage81... ;D ;D ;D
Nice!!!,..my uncle lives there... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D,..do i need a visa to visit?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sage81 said:
Nice!!!,..my uncle lives there... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D,..do i need a visa to visit?
Yes, but you need to mail the application to planet Uranus.

princesultan

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
AOR Received.
08-09-13
Med's Done....
10-05-13
Hey everyone,

My wife's application was received Aug. 7, 2013 and then just today we received a letter saying that the application has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga. What stage are we at at the moment? Is this a normal timelines to receive such a document?

Thanks!

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know for statistic purposes that I just received the notification about my application transfer to Mississauga. December applicant by the way 8)

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Ponga said:
Yes, but you need to mail the application to planet Uranus.
ponga guess what gonna happen then ..i gonna give him one way ticket with one way visa to MARS Because he missing his uncle and aunties and other relatives too much and i want him to stay their with them and start his kingdom on MARs .. :p :p :p :p

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
princesultan said:
Hey everyone,

My wife's application was received Aug. 7, 2013 and then just today we received a letter saying that the application has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga. What stage are we at at the moment? Is this a normal timelines to receive such a document?

Thanks!
There isn't really a "normal" for this document as this is a one time thing. CPC is moving all inland applications from Vegreville to Missisauga permanently. It just happens to be when we've all applied. You're still in the first stage being process; this transfer doesn't change that. But it does mean that they haven't lost or forgotten your application in a dusty warehouse somewhere! Fingers crossed for you.

princesultan

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
AOR Received.
08-09-13
Med's Done....
10-05-13
AchankengCrawford said:
There isn't really a "normal" for this document as this is a one time thing. CPC is moving all inland applications from Vegreville to Missisauga permanently. It just happens to be when we've all applied. You're still in the first stage being process; this transfer doesn't change that. But it does mean that they haven't lost or forgotten your application in a dusty warehouse somewhere! Fingers crossed for you.
OK so this isn't a good thing or a bad thing then?

Sacha2014

Feb 27, 2014
Hey Everyone,

I think that now that they've transferred the applications to Mississauga the processing times will start to move again. So on the bright side, we won't be disappointed every Thursday due to lack of progress. I haven't received my notice of transfer yet but, I am hopeful that I will get it soon. I hope no ones dog ate my application ;D

yantaicalgary

Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Oct 3,2014
MaxLet said:
Welcome to the waiting path, new applicants! Dont hesitate to ask whatever worries you, this forum its an awesome "waiting group therapy"!

I know how you feel! OMG, I was so worried about everybody getting DM but me... and complaining in this forum, getting crazy and sad and BUMP! I open my email and there it was :) So dont worry, it will come for you. As far as I know, every new application is going to missisauga, (starting by july 2013 i think) so, im guessing Vegreville is trying to pass all the apps they have. So your file must be really close :)

Good luck and God bless!
Thanks Maxlet. Hopefully as you say "very close" :)

yantaicalgary

Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Oct 3,2014
Ngawang said:
I didnt send owp for my wife as she didnt wanan work. And I saved a some cash on that lol. Even after receving AIP,I think you can send it from what i know. But i dont know how.
Yes we sent owp application after. I called the cpc and informed them stage 1 has been approved. They sent owp paper in a week.

Waiting92

Mar 2, 2014
Hey guys is the applications before july who got

Aip are also going to transfer to missiuga or they will

Be at vegreville n proccessed

Thanx