+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
wsm_al said:
Hi everyone,
in what cases that both the AIP and DM will be done together in the same time? does that indicate something bad like a refusal or so??
I received a letter stating:

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. the Canada Immigration centre in xxxxx will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

You application for a work permit has been approved "

My timelines are:
Application received: May 1, 2013
Medical/fees/ and all docs were sent with application.
Sponsorship eligibility, AIP, and DM: Jan 29, 2014. All together

thanks,
Congrats..!!

Kmikola

Jan 25, 2014
wsm_al said:
Hi everyone,
in what cases that both the AIP and DM will be done together in the same time? does that indicate something bad like a refusal or so??
I received a letter stating:

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. the Canada Immigration centre in xxxxx will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

You application for a work permit has been approved "

My timelines are:
Application received: May 1, 2013
Medical/fees/ and all docs were sent with application.
Sponsorship eligibility, AIP, and DM: Jan 29, 2014. All together

thanks,
You shouldn't worry. You've received AIP and DM together because you had sent everything with the application (medicals, fees,etc.). Often when people don't receive it together but only AIP, they are asked to do medicals or to send some other documents.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Hey Harmin,

I am glad that you were able to finally check your status.
I got your hints and followed exactly your steps but still, I am not able to see my status online.
You said the UCI number is 4 digit + '-' + 4 digit (i.e 1234-5678), but mine has no '-' in between. It's just 8 digits without dash.
I tried putting '-' when entering my UCI number and it still didn't work.

That's ok. If your case is in progress since sept 2013, mine should be about the same.

Thanks!

HARMIN said:
Johnny P At Last I Already find the way to login to our Ecas ...I just check ..my file under process since last sept,2013..
i am giving u clue how i did it ....IF U R SPONSORING SOME ONE THEN YOU CHOOSE
SPONSOR
SPONSORING SPOUSE IN CANADA
CHOOSE UCI NUMBER
THEN ENTER UCI NUMBER ..ITS ACTUALLY 8 DIGEST BUT ITS BECOME 9 BECAUSE U HAVE TO ADD MIDDLE -
SOMETHING LIKE THIS ********* NOT LIKE THIS ****-****
THEN ENTER ONLY YOUR LAST NAME
THEN DOB
THEN COUNTRY OF BIRTH ...I AM VERY SURE U GONNA GET THROUGH ...

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
folks-g said:
Hey guys congrats to gurri and all those who got aip and dm I sent in the form that cic requested yesterday and it arrived today signed by nixon at the front desk hope To get dm next week.
Hey folks-g
What happened with your form if you don't mind me asking did you make a mistake or was the form out of date or something? & did they sort out your medical & police checks ? cause you said you sent them all in together right ?
Just curious cause hopefully my time will be soonish & just starting to worry a bit.
Cause I sent meds/policechecks/fee's everything at once hoping to get AIP+DM like Guri

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
JohnnyP said:
Hey Harmin,

I got your hints and followed exactly your steps but still, I am not able to see my status online.
You said the UCI number is 4 digit + '-' + 4 digit (i.e 1234-5678), but mine has no '-' in between. It's just 8 digits without dash.

That's ok. If your case is in progress since sept 2013, mine should be about the same.

Thanks!
Johnny p mine also same 8 digest UCI NUMBER ONLY ..THERE NO SUCH MIDDLE - BUT WE HAVE TO ADD THAT -
ITS MUST BE *********

JUST ENTER ONLY UR LAST NAME , NOT FULL GIVEN NAME
THEN DOB
THEN COUNTRY OF BIRTH
TRY AGAIN ..I AM PRETTY SURE U GONNA GET THROUGH

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
JohnnyP said:
Hey Harmin,

Thanks!
Johnny p mine also same 8 digest UCI NUMBER ONLY ..THERE NO SUCH MIDDLE - BUT WE HAVE TO ADD THAT -
ITS MUST BE ********* BUT READ THE RIGHT SIDE HELP ON UR COMPUTER SCREEN BEFORE ENTERING UR UCI THEN U CAN KNOW WHY THAT - NEED TO ADD MIDDLE AND ITS BECOME 9 STAR UCI

THEN JUST ENTER ONLY UR LAST NAME , DON'T ENTER UR FULL GIVEN NAME
THEN DOB
THEN COUNTRY OF BIRTH

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
Congrats Mrs_Canuck for getting OWP. Regarding the notes, you can certainly go ahead and apply, it won't cause any delay. They are most probably doing background/security checks.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
I did that but still no luck... :'( :'(

HARMIN said:
ITS MUST BE ********* BUT READ THE RIGHT SIDE HELP ON UR COMPUTER SCREEN BEFORE ENTERING UR UCI THEN U CAN KNOW WHY THAT - NEED TO ADD MIDDLE AND ITS BECOME 9 STAR UCI

THEN JUST ENTER ONLY UR LAST NAME , DON'T ENTER UR FULL GIVEN NAME
THEN DOB
THEN COUNTRY OF BIRTH

SmileyKat

Jan 31, 2014
Hello, everybody!

Congrats to those of you who have gotten good news recently. It certainly is a reason to celebrate!

I'm new to this forum. I've been following this thread for the last couple of months, though (It's helped me to stay sane! Waiting is tough). So I'm glad I found it :).

I would like to share some of my experience as a 2013 inland applicant, in case somebody finds it useful (please do take into account that everybody's situation is different!!).

- I travelled to my home country twice last year, before getting AIP. I didn't have any problems on the way back.
- I applied for BC MSP before AIP, it was rejected. I received a letter from them, stating I needed to provide proof of PR processing (that is, 2nd stage).
- I applied for a work permit online after I got AIP, and it was approved.
- I applied for BC MSP after AIP, and I'm still waiting to hear something from them...

Hang in there, guys. We're going to make it through :) (sometimes I wish patience were something you could buy). You all have a nice weekend!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SmileyKat said:
Hello, everybody!

Congrats to those of you who have gotten good news recently. It certainly is a reason to celebrate!

I'm new to this forum. I've been following this thread for the last couple of months, though (It's helped me to stay sane! Waiting is tough). So I'm glad I found it :).

I would like to share some of my experience as a 2013 inland applicant, in case somebody finds it useful (please do take into account that everybody's situation is different!!).

- I travelled to my home country twice last year, before getting AIP. I didn't have any problems on the way back.
- I applied for BC MSP before AIP, it was rejected. I received a letter from them, stating I needed to provide proof of PR processing (that is, 2nd stage).
- I applied for a work permit online after I got AIP, and it was approved.
- I applied for BC MSP after AIP, and I'm still waiting to hear something from them...

Hang in there, guys. We're going to make it through :) (sometimes I wish patience were something you could buy). You all have a nice weekend!
Hello and welcome!

I must admit that as I read your post I was on the phone (albeit on-hold) with BC MSP, confirming [again] that AOR is sufficient for enrollment. A very helpful person named Sarah absolutely assured me that AOR is all that is needed, so...I took her contact information, just in case I need it.

When you said that you needed to provide `proof of processing', did they explicitly tell you that they were referring to stage 2?
Once you have AOR (confirmation that CIC has received your application), that IS proof of processing.

Anyway, since you now have AIP, it's a moot point for you, but...welcome!

folks-g

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/2013
Doc's Request.
OWP with app
Nomination.....
AIP/OWP JAN 29 2014
AOR Received.
05/06/2013
IELTS Request
docs requested jan 29
Med's Done....
15/05/2013
woodyc said:
Hey folks-g
What happened with your form if you don't mind me asking did you make a mistake or was the form out of date or something? & did they sort out your medical & police checks ? cause you said you sent them all in together right ?
Just curious cause hopefully my time will be soonish & just starting to worry a bit.
Cause I sent meds/policechecks/fee's everything at once hoping to get AIP+DM like Guri
if everything is included you should get both stages at once with my app I think that we forget to account for some time in my personal history so I had to resubmit the background declaration form again.

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Ponga said:
Hello and welcome!

I must admit that as I read your post I was on the phone (albeit on-hold) with BC MSP, confirming [again] that AOR is sufficient for enrollment. A very helpful person named Sarah absolutely assured me that AOR is all that is needed, so...I took her contact information, just in case I need it.

When you said that you needed to provide `proof of processing', did they explicitly tell you that they were referring to stage 2?
Once you have AOR (confirmation that CIC has received your application), that IS proof of processing.

Anyway, since you now have AIP, it's a moot point for you, but...welcome!
A spouse or a child of an eligible B.C. resident may also be deemed a resident provided that an application for permanent residence status has been accepted for processing by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), and the application remains active.

I think there is some confusion on the wording from the BC MSP website and obviously with the BC Ministry of Health. If you read the above one could interpret as having to wait for AIP to apply for MSP. The application for sponsorship is Step 1 and Step 2 is the application for Permanent Residence by the applicant. If you go on your ecas under the PR application section it only says application received but not being processed. I assume this happens after AIP.

I was told I had to wait till AIP but I filled out the forms for MSP to give it a try. No skin off my back.

wsm_al

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Kmikola said:
You shouldn't worry. You've received AIP and DM together because you had sent everything with the application (medicals, fees,etc.). Often when people don't receive it together but only AIP, they are asked to do medicals or to send some other documents.
Thank you so much! That makes me feel better :) wish me luck!!

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
JohnnyP said:
I did that but still no luck... :'( :'(
hey Johnny P and Harmin,

I tried the same and it did not work with the IUC. but for me it worked with the file N0. did you try that too?

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
hey 2013 inland aplicants,

i got a letter today from CIC saying that they have received myowp application, but that it will not be processed before they start working on my PR APPLICATION.
Well I assume this means a least that they have well registered my OWP application and on the letter was the same file N0 as on the email hubby got when AOR>

I wish you all a beautiful weekend. We have gorgeous sunshine and best snow in the Okanagan.

CU next week for more exciting news

:D :D :D :D :D