Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Linden said:
No your application would be processed in Vegreville.
Thank you!!!!
I feel wayyyy better now lol ;D

JLynn1987 said:
Guys! Update...processing June 25th apps!
Yayyyyyyy!!! This is happening so quickly, cant believe it! :D

Just wondering the step 1 processing time dropped from 8-9 months to 7-8 months in ONE week's update..
Would it be a bold thought to think next week's update be dropped to 6-7 months?hehe :p

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Daizey said:
Well, I'll try to keep this ranting short, as I already did a short rant a post or two ago...

He's never forwarded us any information on the process...when we call or email him he just says that there is no new information and we just have to wait. I've asked him for any ID number at all, or even a DATE of when AOR was received, and he can't give us anything. We are so in the dark, I'm wondering if the large fee we're paying is worth it. You would think we'd be able to get something, anything! Especially knowing all I do now after I found these boards. We should have received AOR, giving a date, and a number to use to sign into eCAS. We have neither. What bugs me even more, I'm more in the loop than he is. I emailed him last week trying to get this information AGAIN, and all he told me was that they were still working on April, which I knew better because I was reading the forums here. I told him they were working on late May and he didn't believe me. I'm a very frustrated customer!

Hi Daizey, is your hubby canadian citizen by birth? If not, then he already has a uci ( universal client id) which you can use to access ecas. Otherwise, yes, the only way is to ask your lawyer. I wonder though if its possible to get your details thru hotline considering that you are the applicant.

Baje

Feb 13, 2014
Daizey said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought AOR just meant they've affirmed that they have your application, and everything has been submitted in a record for them. I thought they didn't actually even start looking at your application until you received AIP (application in process?)

Just a little clarification Daizey AIP = Approved In Principal not Application in process

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
shyla36 said:
Well, I'll try to keep this ranting short, as I already did a short rant a post or two ago...

He's never forwarded us any information on the process...when we call or email him he just says that there is no new information and we just have to wait. I've asked him for any ID number at all, or even a DATE of when AOR was received, and he can't give us anything. We are so in the dark, I'm wondering if the large fee we're paying is worth it. You would think we'd be able to get something, anything! Especially knowing all I do now after I found these boards. We should have received AOR, giving a date, and a number to use to sign into eCAS. We have neither. What bugs me even more, I'm more in the loop than he is. I emailed him last week trying to get this information AGAIN, and all he told me was that they were still working on April, which I knew better because I was reading the forums here. I told him they were working on late May and he didn't believe me. I'm a very frustrated customer!

Hi Daizey, is your hubby canadian citizen by birth? If not, then he already has a uci ( universal client id) which you can use to access ecas. Otherwise, yes, the only way is to ask your lawyer. I wonder though if its possible to get your details thru hotline considering that you are the applicant.
Yeah, he's canadian by birth...I've thought about calling the hotline, especially now that they're processing past the date that they received our application and we've heard nothing...I'm almost worried they've lost it!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Ponga said:
If you applied Aug 02, 2013, why are you hoping for AIP at the end of this month? That's only 6 months and most people are waiting close to 9 months.
Ponga because of the Processing speed CIC show up from past 5 weeks ..within 5 weeks they kick out 5 months application and they already start working with june applications ..they always show in updates almost 1 month or 15 days behind and in the time for process also they always add 1 month extra ..so one month fast +one month less in processing time = 6 to 7 months ..that's my accurate calculation about my AIP ..Last week i was very sure about AIP UNTIL Feb end but from today i have no idea what gonna happen next :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'(

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
JLynn1987 said:
Guys! Update...processing June 25th apps!
Yeah this is based on the processing they did last week. Next update will tell us what they processed this week. I dont think a lot. Now with this new transfer debacle and them stop working this week looks scary but hopefully I'm wrong. I just hope vegreville gets back to their speed they were working at before and finish off these 2013 apps in a month or two. That would be best for us and them for avoiding any transfer issues and document loses..

Pfft :(

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Baje said:
Just a little clarification Daizey AIP = Approved In Principal not Application in process
Ahhh, ok...thanks! :)

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
Thanks everyone and good to see they have moved to June 25.

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
5hr3wd said:
Yeah this is based on the processing they did last week. Next update will tell us what they processed this week. I dont think a lot. Now with this new transfer debacle and them stop working this week looks scary but hopefully I'm wrong. I just hope vegreville gets back to their speed they were working at before and finish off these 2013 apps in a month or two. That would be best for us and them for avoiding any transfer issues and document loses..

I don't think anyone from 2013 will have their application transferred to CPC-M. It probably helps our situation since all applications are now supposed to mailed to CPC-M. One less step for Vegreville.

JLynn1987

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
5hr3wd said:

My application was received on June 24th, so I should have heard something! Feeling verrrry anxious!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Ponga said:
If you applied Aug 02, 2013, why are you hoping for AIP at the end of this month? That's only 6 months and most people are waiting close to 9 months.
Ponga ...my guess was correct ..i gonna have my AIP with in this month and now i am very sure ha ha ha :) :) :) :) :)god bless all of us

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
5hr3wd said:

Agreed. File transfer is not the issue, per se...but losing documents certainly IS an issue.

My_new_username

Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
I wonder if they will stop changing processing time for first stage when they hit 6 months.

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Daizey said:
I'm the applicant, but I was using my husbands information to check eCAS...still no luck there...it's extremely frustrating. Our lawyer doesn't give us specific details on what's going on and he's the only one that hears anything directly from CIC.

I've asked him specifically for any kind of information for us to look it up online, and he tells us that until we receive notification it's in process we have nothing to check it with. I think it's just because he doesn't want us messing with it and let him do everything, but it drives me crazy...this is my future here!
Daizey ? You cannot check eCAS with your spouse info ?! Does it show something like this:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
red_gatsby said:
Thank you!!!!
I feel wayyyy better now lol ;D

Yayyyyyyy!!! This is happening so quickly, cant believe it! :D

Just wondering the step 1 processing time dropped from 8-9 months to 7-8 months in ONE week's update..
Would it be a bold thought to think next week's update be dropped to 6-7 months?hehe :p
Yes, i really think it will be down to 6-7 months as coc v is working on the last applications they received before the cpc m. Yay, im sooo happy. It was quiet this week but they certainly are working.