+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Linden said:
It's not AIP. It's AOR otherwise people would have got letters from CIC stating their file got transferred. I checked the 2014 inland thread people that put in their application got a notice that their file got transferred to Mississauga.
Are you the applicant or sponsor? If you're the applicant you wouldn't see the note that they've started processing the sponsorship portion of the application. This is what it says in my ecas as I'm the sponsor.

Sponsorship

We received your application to sponsor _________ on August 12, 2013.

We started processing your application on September 5, 2013.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Linden said:
Are you the applicant or sponsor? If you're the applicant you wouldn't see the note that they've started processing the sponsorship portion of the application. This is what it says in my ecas as I'm the sponsor.

Sponsorship

I'm the applicant, but I was using my husbands information to check eCAS...still no luck there...it's extremely frustrating. Our lawyer doesn't give us specific details on what's going on and he's the only one that hears anything directly from CIC.

I've asked him specifically for any kind of information for us to look it up online, and he tells us that until we receive notification it's in process we have nothing to check it with. I think it's just because he doesn't want us messing with it and let him do everything, but it drives me crazy...this is my future here!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Daizey said:
I guess that does make sense, it's why my AOR is a month after they received it because I had to resend a paper we had signed on the wrong line (doh!)...as far as the bulletin today though, I really do think it means if you haven't received AIP, because I can't even log into my eCAS to check the status of my application since I didn't file online and our lawyer doesn't have an AOR # (or says he doesn't...don't get me started on that debacle again...). I've tried to log into eCAS using the receipt number from when we paid the fee for the application, and it says I can't access with that information because our file isn't in process yet. That is why I think your file isn't actually considered "in process" until you receive notification of AIP
Oh do tell us about that debacle. ;D

I guess no one here will be able to decipher this mystery, but in my case:

Application was mailed Dec 19, 2013
Received at CIC Dec 23, 2013

When I received AOR, it confirmed this date of receipt.

Logging into eCas showed two sections:
Applicant and Sponsor.

The applicant section showed: 1. `We received Richard Cranium's* (lol!) application for permanent residency on Dec 23, 2013'

The sponsor section showed: 1. `We received Richard Cranium's application for permanent residency on Dec 23, 2013'
2. `We started processing your application on Jan 23, 2014 (same date as AOR email).

So, I guess that means that my application is being sent to CPC-M???

* fictitious name found on the Kingston thread. ;D

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Ponga said:
Well I thought ;)...that CIC does a very basic cursory examination of your application package (checking that all required documents are included and signatures are complete) before issuing AOR. If that's correct, would/could that be seen as the `start' of the processing process?
Ponga i totally can't understand what's going on there ???later i wanna call my lawyer again because he just send additional info 2 weeks ago to cpc-v and he told me he didn't received any notice from CIC about file transfer to cpc-m ....i was hoping AIP end of this month but now i am feeling totally screw up :-\ :-\ :-\
file received Aug 02
AOR Aug 22
file In Process since Aug 29
May I Know What Does Mean File In Process Since AUG,29??????

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Linden said:

Sponsorship

same here ..in my ecas they r showing ...we received ur application on Aug 02 And we already start processing ur application from Aug 29 ...

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARMIN said:
Ponga i totally can't understand what's going on there ???later i wanna call my lawyer again because he just send additional info 2 weeks ago to cpc-v and he told me he didn't received any notice from CIC about file transfer to cpc-m ....i was hoping AIP end of this month but now i am feeling totally screw up :-\ :-\ :-\
file received Aug 02
AOR Aug 22
file In Process since Aug 29
If you applied Aug 02, 2013, why are you hoping for AIP at the end of this month? That's only 6 months and most people are waiting close to 9 months.

JLynn1987

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
Guys! Update...processing June 25th apps!

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Ponga said:
The applicant section showed: 1. `We received Richard Cranium's* (lol!) application for permanent residency on Dec 23, 2013'

The sponsor section showed: 1. `We received Richard Cranium's application for permanent residency on Dec 23, 2013'
2. `We started processing your application on Jan 23, 2014 (same date as AOR email).

So, I guess that means that my application is being sent to CPC-M???

* fictitious name found on the Kingston thread. ;D
Yeah but they would have started looking at your application prior to Jan. 23. Note on the CIC bulletin it states any applications that have not commenced processing prior to Jan.17 are being sent to CPC-M. You're on the bubble but it's probably with Vegreville. Check the 2014 spreadsheet for their timelines they have a seperate column showing where their application is being processed.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Ponga said:
Oh do tell us about that debacle. ;D
Well, I'll try to keep this ranting short, as I already did a short rant a post or two ago...

He's never forwarded us any information on the process...when we call or email him he just says that there is no new information and we just have to wait. I've asked him for any ID number at all, or even a DATE of when AOR was received, and he can't give us anything. We are so in the dark, I'm wondering if the large fee we're paying is worth it. You would think we'd be able to get something, anything! Especially knowing all I do now after I found these boards. We should have received AOR, giving a date, and a number to use to sign into eCAS. We have neither. What bugs me even more, I'm more in the loop than he is. I emailed him last week trying to get this information AGAIN, and all he told me was that they were still working on April, which I knew better because I was reading the forums here. I told him they were working on late May and he didn't believe me. I'm a very frustrated customer!

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
JLynn1987 said:
Guys! Update...processing July 25th apps!

I JUST SEEN THIS! SOOOOOO HAPPY. COME ON JULY!!!!! :) ;D :eek: :p

JLynn1987

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
Ponga said:
Wow!

Hey Harmin...maybe you will get AIP this month after all! :eek:
Just made an edit to my original post...I meant June. Still good news!

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
colivia said:
Congrats Guri3577! Funny thing.. I called CIC today and the lady said the landing appointment timeline for Vancouver office is 6 months.. And she said I should hear something from Vancouver office around July.. And if there's no backlog then it'll take 2 months for the pr card to arrive..

This is making me worry a bit.. I got my DM Jan 21st but you're landing before me. Did you pay for all your fees including your right of permanent resident fee when you and your hubby apply for sponsorship? I wonder if that would make a difference
Don't listen to the agents, you will get your letter soon. You may want to confirm you mailing address with them.
No, we didn't pay RPRF fees until last night i.e. after getting the landing letter.
I am the hubby by the way and my wife is sponsoring me :)

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
JLynn1987 said:
Guys! Update...processing June 25th apps!
Woohoo!!! Hopefully we both hear something soon! ;D

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
HARMIN said:
See my previous posts and check IP-8 but it means that they have done an initial review of it for completeness.