03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
JLynn1987 said:
My application was received on June 24th, so I should have heard something! Feeling verrrry anxious!
Me too JLynn...I might have to get hubby to call, I've already been a basket case waiting on news, lol

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Cirene said:
Daizey ? You cannot check eCAS with your spouse info ?! Does it show something like this:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
Yes! That's exactly what I get!

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Ponga said:
Agreed. File transfer is not the issue, per se...but losing documents certainly IS an issue.
Yaa I think thats the biggest concern and it doesnt help reading about people's documents or even applications been lost/misplaced in the past =(

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyla36 said:
Yes, i really think it will be down to 6-7 months as coc v is working on the last applications they received before the cpc m. Yay, im sooo happy. It was quiet this week but they certainly are working.
Or, CPC-V may see this as a time to relax, since their mountain of applications, waiting to be opened, is being shipped to CPC-M.

Hopefully they won't feel the need to `milk it' for as long as they can...like some workers do when they suddenly have a reduction in work.
What else will those visa officers do now?!?!

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
Linden said:
I don't think anyone from 2013 will have their application transferred to CPC-M. It probably helps our situation since all applications are now supposed to mailed to CPC-M. One less step for Vegreville.
I hope so! :(

AckTivity

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
13-01-2014 (mailed 24-01-2014)
Nomination.....
AIP: 17-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
JLynn1987 said:
Guys! Update...processing June 25th apps!
GAH. I'm feeling even more frustrated. Ours was received on 3/20/2013. That means they're 3 months past ours. What gives? :(

...and, yes, I've sent away for the Caips notes

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
JLynn1987 said:
My application was received on June 24th, so I should have heard something! Feeling verrrry anxious!
Hi JLynn ...not to worry because this ur week and u goona heard very very good news soon ...wishing u good luck and god bless all of us

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
AckTivity said:
GAH. I'm feeling even more frustrating. Ours was received on 3/20/2013. That means they're 3 months past ours. What gives? :(

...and, yes, I've sent away for the Caips notes
Did you give a call to CIC??
Hopefully they are keeping you in suspense because they are working to give you AIP + OWP + DM at the same time ;D

Baje

Feb 13, 2014
Daizey said:

Daizey to check the status of applicant or sponsor you may enter info for the sponsor stating:

Sponsor's : unique Client identification number (UCI)
Sponsors: surname
Sponsors: date of birth
Sponsors: Country of birth

The display will give information for both sponsor and applicant.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Baje said:
Daizey to check the status of applicant or sponsor you may enter info for the sponsor stating:

Sponsor's : unique Client identification number (UCI)
Sponsors: surname
Sponsors: date of birth
Sponsors: Country of birth

The display will give information for both sponsor and applicant.
Yeah, I've entered all that except for the UCI...we don't have that because he was born in Canada I'm assuming and he is a natural citizen. I've been trying to use the receipt number and that's not helping us. I'm thinking more and more I need to call them (or I guess my husband since he's the sponsor).

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Daizey said:
Daizey.. The same THING happened to me and my husband.. My application was received on April 2nd 2013, I NEVER EVER got the AOR email so I called CIC and an agent told me that "The system failed to send me the AOR but it was dated - April 16th 2013".. and my husband (sponsor) asked for his UCI so we could check his eCAS but we couldn't get in.. ever.. so we called CIC like 50 times about it.. and their response was "Don't worry, it's ok, we received your application, you don't need to worry.. blah blah blah" THEY DID HELP US AT ALL..

Then on January the APRIL 2013 applicant's time CAME.. I was very excited and I waiting to get AIP and nothing happened.. so I called them and they say I have to wait until the page for processing time was updated and if the time shown there was longer, I should call.. SO THEY MADE ME WAIT UNTIL 3 weeks ago so they can finally do something about it..

Anyway, they messaged CPCV about my application and was THEN when the officer who was/is in charge of my application UPDATED my husband info (WHICH HE/SHE SHOULD HAD DONE THAT 9 MONTHS AGO HA! WHAT A JOKE)... So finally my husband eCAS started to work and this is what it says..

We received Cirene's application for PR on April 2nd 2013

We started processing your application on JANUARY 30TH 2014...

So I called CIC last week and asked them WHY it showed that right now ? and not on APRIL LAST YEAR (as all the applicants here)

So basically my file was misplaced or lost and they found it and started working on it FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X

I asked the agent on the phone if I had to wait another 9 months... and he said NO NO NO, you should hear something in the next couple weeks, if not, call us again..

This is when it gets INTERESTING..

My husband called them yesterday morning and the agent said "IF YOU DON'T GET AIP IN THREE MONTHS, CALL US BACK"..

I'm like WHAAAAATTT ??? So you are telling me because you screwed up with my application I NEED TO PUT MY LIFE ON HOLD FOR ANOTHER, GOD KNOWS HOW LONG, to get AIP.. SERIOUSLY.. I'M SO SO FREAKING MAD RIGHT NOW... I HAVE POWER OVER NOTHING HERE Daizey and my advise to you is to call CIC and stay on the line until you get to talk to an agent.. it has been longer since the time you applied and maybe the same thing that happened to me, just happened to you as well.. I HOPE I'M WRONG.. but call them and insist...

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Daizey said:
Yeah, I've entered all that except for the UCI...we don't have that because he was born in Canada I'm assuming and he is a natural citizen. I've been trying to use the receipt number and that's not helping us. I'm thinking more and more I need to call them (or I guess my husband since he's the sponsor).
Every Sponsor needs a UCI, my husband is a Canadian Citizen and he has his UCI.. If you got AOR then it will show his UCI.. If you didn't get AOR (LIKE ME) call CIC and ask them for it..

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Hey Daizey,

I get the same message as well. I tried all different combinations of my info and my wife's info, but still not able to check the status online.
However, I called the CIC and using the automated system, I was able to verify that they received my application on September, 2013.
I think it's just a glitch in CIC system and you should just call them to find out the status.

Daizey said:

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Linden said:
Are you the applicant or sponsor? If you're the applicant you wouldn't see the note that they've started processing the sponsorship portion of the application. This is what it says in my ecas as I'm the sponsor.

Sponsorship

We received your application to sponsor _________ on August 12, 2013.

We started processing your application on September 5, 2013.
Hi Linden,
my husband is my sponsor, could you tell us where we find the necessary information and where to go log in to see this information?
I, as the applicant can only see that they have received my application on August 16, 2013

BTW, we are waiting buddies :) :) :)

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Cirene said:
Every Sponsor needs a UCI, my husband is a Canadian Citizen and he has his UCI.. If you got AOR then it will show his UCI.. If you didn't get AOR (LIKE ME) call CIC and ask them for it..
Thanks Cirene, I will try the automated system, and if that doesn't work I will definitely try to speak to someone! That is terrible how they are handling yours! :(