+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
ATr said:
Thank you greg10 & Shyla. We got it through email which came to our consultant on nov 27 but somehow she didn't bother to inform us. So when we checked our status online today we called her and came to know. She received email. Both our AIP and another letter stating that our case is now transferred to Etobicoke for further processing.
Any one hv idea how I can apply for OHIP in Ontario mississauga. Which documents are required to to with me and how soon can I hv OHIP.
Congrats!
Are you sure that your lawyer received third email "Both our AIP and another letter stating that our case is now transferred to Etobicoke for further processing"
This means that you got AIP but for some reasons your file will or was sent to local office for further processing which means an interview... If I am not mistaken, further processing used to be done before issuing AIP. I dnt know maybe I am missing something here, or CIC changed the rules again.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Smsm81 said:
Congrats!
Are you sure that your lawyer received third email "Both our AIP and another letter stating that our case is now transferred to Etobicoke for further processing"
This means that you got AIP but for some reasons your file will or was sent to local office for further processing which means an interview... If I am not mistaken, further processing used to be done before issuing AIP. I dnt know maybe I am missing something here, or CIC changed the rules again.
The file transfer to local office could also mean for landing interview!

ATr

Oct 30, 2014
Smsm81 said:
Congrats!
Yes I hv my letter we me that says file is transferred to Etobicoke for further processing. Is it not normal here? My consultant didn't inform me anything. If it is an interview , would that mean delays in stage 2? Did anyone hv any similar case on this forum before?

ATr

Oct 30, 2014
civic said:
My Ecas says pr in process. My letter says after further assessment Etobicoke office will made the decision on my application of pr.

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
civic said:
The language is different when it come to landing interview... "This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in ........ will contact you concerning your permanent resident status

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
ATr said:
Yes I hv my letter we me that says file is transferred to Etobicoke for further processing. Is it not normal here? My consultant didn't inform me anything. If it is an interview , would that mean delays in stage 2? Did anyone hv any similar case on this forum before?
Did you pay for this unworthy consultant? too bad that they took money and gave no service.
It could be a mistake from CIC where they sent this letter about further processing... or they for unknown reason gave you AIP before deciding to make an interview.
You could call them first thing in the morning to check if ur file will be or has been transferred. Then submit a request for your act of privacy to see why you would be asked for interview.

hshi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
we are Aug.9, applicant and received OWP on Oct.27, 2014. One question about the police security record. Do we need to provide home country as well as RCMP security background check? I was under the impression that inCanada applicant doesn't need to provide RCMP security background check as Stage 2 will include this part automatically.

Any comments?

Thanks

HS

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Hi guys,
Regarding my concerns earlier today the custody of my child. I do have the authorization or a consent letter from the father allowing my son to stay with me abroad. And also it states on the letter that he is giving the full authority that I'm taking care of my child. And also my lawyer sent me the original thru copy of the documents from the court stating everything going includes the father has abandoned the child and not supporting his child. So I.guess I will send that to CIC with a letter. But guys I have one more question . The documents that my lawyer sent me is the documents that I filed to null me marriage back home. It is still on going case since my lawyer is waiting for me to testify. But because I can't get out the country yet they have to wait for me. But I'm divorced in Canada before I got married with my canadian husband. Do you think if Im sending the documents from the court that my lawyer gave me affects my application since my previous marriage isn't totally annulled yet? Or it doesn't matter because in divorced with my previous marriage in Canada. Senior members, please help me out. Thank you.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
I’m sorry I filed before you. I’m sorry they processed applications faster back in 2012. Does that help you to feel better?

gfdvca on December 01, 2014, 01:33:59 pm: I believe that you have to be the change that you want to see in the world
Then be the change rather than spouting veiled hate and anger to those who have nothing to do with your current situation.

gfdvca on December 01, 2014, 01:33:59 pm: If we can confront the decision makers with data and stories that incite change, we will realize our dream of a normal Canadian family life sooner than we ever thought possible.
I think accurate data will get you much further in your endeavors. Comparing apples to apples is a start.

gfdvca on December 01, 2014, 01:33:59 pm: It's a great thing isn't it Screech? Alurra71?
You forgot to mention the names of every other Inland applicant that applied and landed before you; or is this only directed to those who dare to come in your thread.

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
Lisan said:
That was me AchankengCrawford. We are still in the process to convince my hubby's ex that this is just a requirement. It seems that she does not want to take the kids to the medicals so we are trying to get an email from her saying that. So far it is not working :(

Where did you get this?

Thanks for the good info as ALWAYS!!! ;D
From the IP08 Pdf document. I got it off the facebook group in the documents section.

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Hi
If the Cic recieved your following document are they gonna send you a confirmation letter? and how many weeks to wait again? oh boy Thank you

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Sept 11 2013 said:
Hi
If the Cic recieved your following document are they gonna send you a confirmation letter? and how many weeks to wait again? oh boy Thank you
No, they wont give you any confirmation. You can try and call. There is no definite time as to when they will contact you. You basically just have to wait. Again. .

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
shyla36 said:
No, they wont give you any confirmation. You can try and call. There is no definite time as to when they will contact you. You basically just have to wait. Again. .

:( :( :( :( after 15 months waiting. Waiting time begin again!

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Blackdisc said:
Allura71 ... Dude are you laying down arguments or getting personal?

I didn't get personal. I responded to his 'personal' remarks.

I really don't have to explain myself here though. If you are curious about the conversation in it's entirety, feel free to scroll back and read it from the start rather than jumping in the middle and assuming you know what's going on. ;) Always the safest thing to do when trying to defend anothers' cause. Go back and check the facts to ensure all the information is correct.

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
I will stick my nose in here and say that Alurra has been a very helpful and active member on here for quite awhile, and not a trouble starter at all.

So....I'm thinking that tensions are high because we are all stressed, disappointed, frustrated, upset and just generally unhappy with this unfair and ridiculous process. So it's easy to take things the wrong way, overreact, etc...

We are all here to help and support each other :)