Visa Office......
CPC - Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
AOR Received.
10-10-2014
The ministry who processes divorces have fee waivers as well...if you would like to proceed with the divorce. Call the ministry of attorney general and ask about that

Raphael01 said:
Hi to everyone,
am new to this but have a question need help really bad. I came to Canada 5 years ago( 2009) to visit and to see my wife give birth to our son she was here before me after a year (2010) we had problems so we separate she in Cambridge Ontario I move to Montreal .In 2012 I meet my present girl friend he have a baby girl and we have live together from 2012 to present she is sponsoring me my ex (wife) and I don't get along and I don't have the money to get a divorce cause we have a kid together and I don't have the money to settle my divorce right now, my girl friend take care of me and don't really want her to pay for my divorce she has done a lot for me and I feel as a man I should be doing that for her, my sponsor application was sent in June 2014.

MY QUESTION IS. Will it be a problem for me with immigration seeing that am still married and my girlfriend is sponsoring me?

ATr

Oct 30, 2014
shyla36 said:
Congrats princess029. I hope you get things sorted out.
Congrats to you ATR too. I can imagine your sigh of relief for getting those emails for sponsor and yourself. Im wondering what the physical letter is about? I am guessing its your owp (if you sent one?) if so, you can give them a call midweek to find out if it was your owp. Congrats again.
Thank you greg10 & Shyla. We got it through email which came to our consultant on nov 27 but somehow she didn't bother to inform us. So when we checked our status online today we called her and came to know. She received email. Both our AIP and another letter stating that our case is now transferred to Etobicoke for further processing.
Any one hv idea how I can apply for OHIP in Ontario mississauga. Which documents are required to to with me and how soon can I hv OHIP.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
ATr said:
Thank you greg10 & Shyla. We got it through email which came to our consultant on nov 27 but somehow she didn't bother to inform us. So when we checked our status online today we called her and came to know. She received email. Both our AIP and another letter stating that our case is now transferred to Etobicoke for further processing.
Any one hv idea how I can apply for OHIP in Ontario mississauga. Which documents are required to to with me and how soon can I hv OHIP.
Both emails came on Nov 27th?
Congrats btw, it's good to see a full AIP:)

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Thanks to all of you guys who has been supporting us and for all the questions that I had to asked. So my husband (sponsor) and I ( applican) both received the emails. So is that full AIP? In my email is telling me that I can apply now for an OWP which is I did along with my PR applications. So should I just wait my OWP or call them and ask?

jomarcabiles

Star Member
Dec 7, 2008
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2013
Doc's Request.
01/2014
AOR Received.
05/2013
Med's Request
01/2014
Med's Done....
02/2014
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2014
LANDED..........
12/16/2014 cic edmonton
Hi Guys,

I am so ecstatic that I received an email from CPC-V tonight at 6.30pm. can somebody tell me what this means:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Edmonton will contact you concerning your permanent resident status. Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

does this means DM already? and how long is the waiting period in Edmonton?

thank you guys for all your support and to all the advices that we got from this forum.

im still not sure what to think if this is NEgative or Positive.

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
jomarcabiles said:
Hi Guys,

I am so ecstatic that I received an email from CPC-V tonight at 6.30pm. can somebody tell me what this means:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Edmonton will contact you concerning your permanent resident status. Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

does this means DM already? and how long is the waiting period in Edmonton?

thank you guys for all your support and to all the advices that we got from this forum.

im still not sure what to think if this is NEgative or Positive.
this is so postive ! you got it ..i am so jelious. what date was your AOR?

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Princess029 said:
Thanks to all of you guys who has been supporting us and for all the questions that I had to asked. So my husband (sponsor) and I ( applican) both received the emails. So is that full AIP? In my email is telling me that I can apply now for an OWP which is I did along with my PR applications. So should I just wait my OWP or call them and ask?
Oh princess 029 yes you got the aip. Congrats. I suggest to call them tom and ask if your owp has been processed. They normally send out standard letter which sometimes does not state if the owp is being processed even if you have submitted already.
I am happy to see people getting the full aip at the same time. Now thats another term we use because of these changes and inconsistencies.

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
greg10 said:
Is there any August 23 applicant who still waiting for AIP here?
I see filipina311 is yet to get hers. Hope tom is her day. Hang in there.

ATr

Oct 30, 2014
ATr said:
Thank you.Both emails came on 27 November almost same time.
Can anyone plz guide me about hw to apply for OHIP in Ontario after AIP . Wt documents will be required.

jomarcabiles

Star Member
Dec 7, 2008
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2013
Doc's Request.
01/2014
AOR Received.
05/2013
Med's Request
01/2014
Med's Done....
02/2014
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2014
LANDED..........
12/16/2014 cic edmonton
mine was received april 2013. got aip march 2014.

do u guys have any idea whats the waiting time in Edmonton?

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
jomarcabiles said:
mine was received april 2013. got aip march 2014.

do u guys have any idea whats the waiting time in Edmonton?
according to the spreadsheet it's pretty fast, somewhere between 13-39 days from DM to landing

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
shyla36 said:
Oh princess 029 yes you got the aip. Congrats. I suggest to call them tom and ask if your owp has been processed. They normally send out standard letter which sometimes does not state if the owp is being processed even if you have submitted already.
I am happy to see people getting the full aip at the same time. Now thats another term we use because of these changes and inconsistencies.
[/quote
Shyla36 and everyone who congratulate me thanks!!

jomarcabiles

Star Member
Dec 7, 2008
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2013
Doc's Request.
01/2014
AOR Received.
05/2013
Med's Request
01/2014
Med's Done....
02/2014
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2014
LANDED..........
12/16/2014 cic edmonton
thank you sophie.. I still cant believe that I have DM already. I thought its going to be after Christmas that I will hear anything again from CIC.

once again thank you to everybody who patiently answered my questions here in this forum.everybody here was so helpful in so many different way. so please don't be afraid to post any question here...there is no stupid question here...sometimes we find ourselves so overwhelmed with so many questions and doubts. but that's understandable since immigration process is a very complex process.

Piece of advice to everybody: Patience is a virtue. I know how it feels how to wait and it feels like forever,but never cease Praying. Have Faith.