Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2011
LANDED..........
22-11-2012
Hi all,

I applied for Permanent Residency in November last year and am finally getting close to the end of the process.

At the beginning of September, I received a letter saying that my application was complete and that I would be contacted by the Calgary office. A week letter, I received a letter saying the following "Your final determination interview has been scheduled at the above address on 22-Nov-2012"

Is this the landing interview ? Did somebody receive the same letter ? I just find the wording "final determination interview" a little weird.

On the CIC website, my status says "Decision Made" and the details are

We received your application for permanent residence on November 16, 2011.

We started processing your application on September 6, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Interview scheduled for November 22, 2012.

Is this interview the landing interview ?
Thanks,

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frenchie57 said:
Hi all,

I applied for Permanent Residency in November last year and am finally getting close to the end of the process.

At the beginning of September, I received a letter saying that my application was complete and that I would be contacted by the Calgary office. A week letter, I received a letter saying the following "Your final determination interview has been scheduled at the above address on 22-Nov-2012"

Is this the landing interview ? Did somebody receive the same letter ? I just find the wording "final determination interview" a little weird.

On the CIC website, my status says "Decision Made" and the details are

We received your application for permanent residence on November 16, 2011.

We started processing your application on September 6, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Interview scheduled for November 22, 2012.

Is this interview the landing interview ?
Thanks,
Congrats..... Party time

Danteryu

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
London, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
07-05-2012
LANDED..........
20-09-2013
My application was received on May 16th....never thought it'd be moving this quickly!

I thought it'd be next April or so when I'd be hearing about AIP, now knowing that it could be within a month is both exciting and nerve-wracking.....I hope I get it! We all have so much riding on one decision...

CheshireCats

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Sarnia Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2012
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2013 & 03-06-2016
We are in the same boat...I think you just call the International Tax Centre and have them link them together...try that first :)

walter8299 said:
out of curiousity, plus a particular question
does anyone here ever got an ITN (Individual Tax Number) for whatever purpose before?
my wife was under student status for the last 3 years, as of last year, I helped her apply for an ITN so she can file tax for 2011 and 2010 since she has been paying tuition fee.

now that my wife is qualify to get an OWP (since we got AIP now), we will be applying for a SIN.
anyone in the same situation as us here? she has lots of unused tuition credit that we file tax with her current ITN.
i am trying to figure out how to carry those over to her SIN without a problem since some were used last year (transferred to me, but not all).

I guess the main question is: what would happen to her current ITN once she has her SIN? do they know its the same person in their system when she apply for the SIN? I was checking out the SIN app form and notice a section that ask if the applicant has a previous SIN, i am not sure if i should put "YES" and then write "ITN" next to the 9 digit number.

The weather so nice now, it was raining this morning.... Time for a walk :)

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
Patience21 said:
We received AIP yesterday!! :D
Our application was sent in April 2012...
My husband will be landing in the Scarborough office- I'm wondering if we should apply OWP or wait to see if we get a landing date shortly since the processing time for OWP through mail is about 3 months...

Anyone landing in Scarborough or know how long Scarborough office takes to contact?
My application for PR only includes my husband.

Thank-you
This forum is amazing...
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!!!!! Just reading through most of the posts i just get excited! So much good news!!!!

Patience i am landing in the Scarborough office. I have been waiting for about month now (a little less actually). I called CIC and they said the average waiting time for Scarborough was 3 months!!! But things could change =).

GOOD LUCK!!! i need to come on more! Life has picked up speed these past few weeks so stopping and checking in is a bit harder! I have made the page public. So if anyone wants to update there information go ahead! But please only update your own information and don't add any extra columns I've spent some time on our lovely chart...

I'm so excited for everyone getting their AIPs!!!!!

lyn28

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2011
AOR Received.
04-02-2012
Med's Request
31-08-2012
Med's Done....
31-08-2012/Oct 13, 2012 on ecas
Interview........
06-12-2012
LANDED..........
06-12-2012
mdna said:
how long ecas take to show decision after receiving AIP via email? anybody?
about 3-4days i think, i got aip email friday, ecas changed tuesday, then DM2 email saturday ecas changed tuesday

canadaeh1234

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2012
Med's Request
December 5, 2012
Med's Done....
December 10,2012
Re: LEFT During INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

Hi I badly need your thoughts

I left Canada last September 30, 2012 with an inland spousal application and open work permit in process (which was received at Vegreville, Alberta last June 13,2012) because of family emergency. Also, I am holding a multiple entry visitor visa that is valid until July 2013. Now I want to re-enter Canada this November to reunite with my spouse at the same time wait for the results of my application.

Can I still be granted re-entry? Will I have problems at the Airport Immigration? Do I need a return ticket upon entering Canada or just a proof that I have enough funds to go home if my application gets denied? Please help.

Thanks

suziii

Apr 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/09/2011
Doc's Request.
16/11/2012
AOR Received.
26/11/2012
Med's Request
07/09/2012
Med's Done....
05/11/2012
Interview........
05-03-2013
Re: LEFT During INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

canadaeh1234 said:
Hi I badly need your thoughts

I left Canada last September 30, 2012 with an inland spousal application and open work permit in process (which was received at Vegreville, Alberta last June 13,2012) because of family emergency. Also, I am holding a multiple entry visitor visa that is valid until July 2013. Now I want to re-enter Canada this November to reunite with my spouse at the same time wait for the results of my application.

Can I still be granted re-entry? Will I have problems at the Airport Immigration? Do I need a return ticket upon entering Canada or just a proof that I have enough funds to go home if my application gets denied? Please help.

Thanks
My husband just came back 2 weeks ago....he also left during inland application... had no problems enetering...just be honest tell them you are coming to visit your spouse i suggest having a return ticket also... (my husband showed them) tell them you have PR application in process which they can also see on your file..best of luck ...if you have anymore questions PM me i'll help you as much I can

Have a nice day.

canadaeh1234

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2012
Med's Request
December 5, 2012
Med's Done....
December 10,2012
Alright then, thanks so much. I was thinking of that too that's why I asked. Hopefully I will have no problems of going back. Please do pray for me. Thanks

Tea tree

Jul 31, 2012
Hi all, my Ecase updates that I received AIP on Oct. 15,2012. My Application was received on May 1st.. MAY APPLICANTS, it's our time!!

Danteryu

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
London, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
07-05-2012
LANDED..........
20-09-2013
Already? Wow, really excited/terrified now!

canadaeh1234

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2012
Med's Request
December 5, 2012
Med's Done....
December 10,2012
Hi I just checked my E-CAS, it says "We received your application for permanent residence on June 13, 2012.". Nothing else. I have not received any email nor mail from them. Should I call them?

Patience21

Oct 11, 2012
Thank-you Buzybee for adding me to spreadsheet!
Hopefully soon I could add that my hubby has a landing date :)

Have a wonderful day everyone...keep the good news rolling ;-)