+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

Tea tree

Jul 31, 2012
Hi all,My application was receive on May 1st., but I still heard nothing from CIC. Hopefully, l will receive my AIP in a few days. I will let May applicants know if there's any update.

BTW, how do you know that your AIP is issued? From Ecase? Will they update it right after the decision made? Thanks!

walter8299

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2012
ECAS will show sponsor has "decision made" and applicant has "in process"
If you click on it, it will show you the day a letter is mailed to you.
Once you receive the letter, it will tell you everything. :)

Mine was received on April 2nd and my wife got AIP on oct 9.
So I think you should hear something sometime next week or latest first week of Nov :)
Good luck and keep posting good news! ;D

mdna

Mar 3, 2012
Hi everyone,

We got AIP today! We have also sent police checks and medicals along with our application sent in March, so please, if you can, update the chart! Thanks! :)

KUKULICKA

Oct 10, 2012
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th July 2012
Med's Done....
27th June 2012
how is ECAS working? I mean how can i check my status? should i first receive a number from CIC or something???

CanED

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 16th 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 24th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 18th 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 21st 2012 rec'd on Ecas Nov 11th 2012
KUKULICKA said:
how is ECAS working? I mean how can i check my status? should i first receive a number from CIC or something???
Yes KUKULICKA,

About 3 months after you apply the sponsor should receive an email stating that the application has been received. This will contain the sponsors UCI (Unique Client Identifier) and you will be able to check Ecas a few days after receiving this email.

Besunshine

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Its been over 4 months since our application was received (June 14, based on canada post tracking) and we still havent received any AOR via email or regular mail yet....

Getting worried!!! Anyone have any insight or is in the same situation?

CanED

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 16th 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 24th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 18th 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 21st 2012 rec'd on Ecas Nov 11th 2012
Besunshine said:
Its been over 4 months since our application was received (June 14, based on canada post tracking) and we still havent received any AOR via email or regular mail yet....

Don't stres about it Besunshine. (I know easier said than done) 3 months is the average. I know from watching older posts that this is by no means set in stone. You will hear somethign soon. The way CIC are working it won't be long until you are past stage 1 - just stay positive. Everything will be fine!

walter8299

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2012
out of curiousity, plus a particular question
does anyone here ever got an ITN (Individual Tax Number) for whatever purpose before?
my wife was under student status for the last 3 years, as of last year, I helped her apply for an ITN so she can file tax for 2011 and 2010 since she has been paying tuition fee.

now that my wife is qualify to get an OWP (since we got AIP now), we will be applying for a SIN.
anyone in the same situation as us here? she has lots of unused tuition credit that we file tax with her current ITN.
i am trying to figure out how to carry those over to her SIN without a problem since some were used last year (transferred to me, but not all).

I guess the main question is: what would happen to her current ITN once she has her SIN? do they know its the same person in their system when she apply for the SIN? I was checking out the SIN app form and notice a section that ask if the applicant has a previous SIN, i am not sure if i should put "YES" and then write "ITN" next to the 9 digit number.

The weather so nice now, it was raining this morning.... Time for a walk :)

walter8299

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2012
Besunshine said:

You will be fine :)
I know it is tough not to be worry because once you submit everything, its all a "waiting game".
Try to focus on other stuff and not to think about this as much. Easier said than done, but try your best.

Mine was received on April 2. That time my wife was like 36 weeks preg, so we were busy like crazy to prepare for the baby's arrival. Then once the baby arrived, we were busy for the entire first 1-2 months. Due to having a baby, I purchased a better place and were into some renos. Luckily it was also somewhat a hot season and I got lots of clients looking to buy houses, so I had to do lots of showings. Then time flew into late July and I received an email saying they have began processing our application and I received my UCI (as a sponsor).

Honestly, without all those things happening, I would've gone crazy sitting in front of my computer all day to check for an email or checking my mail box to make sure we don't miss any mails. haha :)

So, you'll be fine... 3 months is a starting point, I have heard it took some people 4-5 months before they receive their email.
So no worries at this point :)
Keep yourself busy with something and try to relax a little. Christmas is coming :)

sandylew

Jul 21, 2012
Besunshine said:

I called CIC on Monday. The representative told me that they were opening the packages received on June 10 2012. I think you should be able to get the FN soon.

Tea tree

Jul 31, 2012
walter8299 said:
ECAS will show sponsor has "decision made" and applicant has "in process"
If you click on it, it will show you the day a letter is mailed to you.
Once you receive the letter, it will tell you everything. :)

Mine was received on April 2nd and my wife got AIP on oct 9.
So I think you should hear something sometime next week or latest first week of Nov :)
Good luck and keep posting good news! ;D
Thanks, Walter8299. I hope so. I will surely keep ppl updated.:)

lyn28

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2011
AOR Received.
04-02-2012
Med's Request
31-08-2012
Med's Done....
31-08-2012/Oct 13, 2012 on ecas
Interview........
06-12-2012
LANDED..........
06-12-2012
mdna said:
Hi everyone,

We got AIP today! We have also sent police checks and medicals along with our application sent in March, so please, if you can, update the chart! Thanks! :)
congrats mdna, it wont be long till you get your DM2!

canuck2k

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
sandylew said:
I called CIC on Monday. The representative told me that they were opening the packages received on June 10 2012. I think you should be able to get the FN soon.
Still expecting to hear something within the next couple weeks then. Our app was received Jan 9th per Canada Post but per eCas May 31 (thats when the Update Client history form was received).

We never received any acknowledgement of receipt of application from CIC, probably because we moved to a different city 3 weeks after our application was sent due to work reasons.

good news to hear they are already working on June applications !

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanED said:
Don't stres about it Besunshine. (I know easier said than done) 3 months is the average. I know from watching older posts that this is by no means set in stone. You will hear somethign soon. The way CIC are working it won't be long until you are past stage 1 - just stay positive. Everything will be fine!
Don't worry to much. Everyone's case is different. Some don't here anything untill AIP. Try to relax and enjoy this time with ur loved ones. Stay positive and do the things that make you happy.