Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
canadaeh1234 said:
Hi I just checked my E-CAS, it says "We received your application for permanent residence on June 13, 2012.". Nothing else. I have not received any email nor mail from them. Should I call them?
Hello Canadaeh1234,we applied on the same month..they received our application on june 7 and since last week my E-CAS says that they only received our application on June 7...we didn't get any email too... but nothing to worry now i guess since we can have access to the E-CAS.:) Way to go!!! they are now doing may sooo happy! we are next in line juners! God bless and congrats to all who got their AIP!

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
Tea tree said:
Hi all, my Ecase updates that I received AIP on Oct. 15,2012. My Application was received on May 1st.. MAY APPLICANTS, it's our time!!
Congrats,Tea tree!!! way to go cic!!! juners,we are next! :)

KUKULICKA

Oct 10, 2012
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th July 2012
Med's Done....
27th June 2012
weary-damsil31 said:
Hello Canadaeh1234,we applied on the same month..they received our application on june 7 and since last week my E-CAS says that they only received our application on June 7...we didn't get any email too... but nothing to worry now i guess since we can have access to the E-CAS.:) Way to go!!! they are now doing may sooo happy! we are next in line juners! God bless and congrats to all who got their AIP!
how you check the ecas if you didn't get any mail? you use your receipt number? or...?

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
KUKULICKA said:
how you check the ecas if you didn't get any mail? you use your receipt number? or...?
I have my client id from my working permit.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an update on our health card application. This may be helpful to others in Saskatchewan or even other provinces. Thank you computergeek for you help in your earlier post. When I called sask health they informed me that a print out screen of ecas application status that shows the application is in process and the date they started processing it would be acceptable as evidence that she does have an application in process( just as computergeek suggested). So apparently sask health does cover pr applicants with an application in process. The first couple of times I called I got the run around and the reps didn't seem to understand what I was trying to communicate. So if you have problems I would suggest talking to a supervisor befor comming to any final conclusions.

Thanks again computergeek

Meowmeow any new yet? I haven't seen any update yet but feels like things are moving.

sarakhans

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
08-08-2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) 11-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
(DM) 15-04-2013
we got our work permit in mail today!! :d

sweet tees

Oct 18, 2012
Hello all, this forum has been really helpful to me. i have been following it for some time now and i believe somebody must have experienced my situation before. i submitted my application on march 27th and was received march 29th according to Canada post. it got sent back in august for incomplete application, i filled out the required field and sent it back. can anyone pleaaaaaaaaaaasee tell me how this will affect my processing time. since they are processing April now and i haven't heard anything from immigration. :(

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
wolanila said:
Just an update on our health card application. This may be helpful to others in Saskatchewan or even other provinces. Thank you computergeek for you help in your earlier post. When I called sask health they informed me that a print out screen of ecas application status that shows the application is in process and the date they started processing it would be acceptable as evidence that she does have an application in process( just as computergeek suggested). So apparently sask health does cover pr applicants with an application in process. The first couple of times I called I got the run around and the reps didn't seem to understand what I was trying to communicate. So if you have problems I would suggest talking to a supervisor befor comming to any final conclusions.

Wolanila

Wow. Thanks so much for this. As you know I am also in SK and was wondering when I can apply for a health card for my wife. Our application was recieved on July 31st. Our application for TRV extension was recieved Sept 10th. Still nothing from Vegreville on either. I would love to get something so that IO at least have an Ecas number. I am assuming that our TRV extension will come first. Can someone tell me if they will give us an Ecas number at that time.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
wolanila said:
Yeah! Having health insurance while your application is in process is certainly one less stress.

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
I am not sure if it was my computer or not but I could not get into this site for most of yesterday and last night. Did anyone else have this problem?

Imim

Sep 28, 2012
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
hi, guys
can someone explain to me what happens with the documents we send to vegreville? where do they approve the sponsor and where the applicant? Do they approve the applicant in his own embassy or in Canada?

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If u apply inland it stays in Canada. If u apply Outland it will go to the vo in ur country .

Patience21

Oct 11, 2012
Rusty53 said:
I am not sure if it was my computer or not but I could not get into this site for most of yesterday and last night. Did anyone else have this problem?
Yes, I had the same problem.
Glad that it's back up and running!

canuck2k

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
sweet tees said:
Hello all, this forum has been really helpful to me. i have been following it for some time now and i believe somebody must have experienced my situation before. i submitted my application on march 27th and was received march 29th according to Canada post. it got sent back in august for incomplete application, i filled out the required field and sent it back. can anyone pleaaaaaaaaaaasee tell me how this will affect my processing time. since they are processing April now and i haven't heard anything from immigration. :(
They will start processing your application after you sent the info back to them. I think we are in the same boat. WE had a complete application but I didn't have a job when we sent it and we sent client history update in May now it has delayed receipt of application on eCas by 6 months, compared to when we originally sent full application n January.