+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

smarties786

Aug 31, 2012
Hey!

2 Quick Questions:

1. On the checklist it says i need to submit "an original option C print out and computer print out of income slips". The "computer printout of income slips" is that referring to a copy of my T4? or do I need to obtain this printout from the CRA?

2. I have been reading a few posts on the proofs required for an inland application. I know for "outland" appliations you need to send e-mails, phone logs etc... However on the inland form there is no such requirement for e-mails/phone calls etc..I will be sending:
1. Pictures of the wedding
2. Hotels and Travel reservations for honeymoon
3. Pictures and Hotels for any other trips.
4. A detailed answer to all their questions on the questionnaire?

Do i still need to send phone logs etc....even though it is not requested?

Thanks so much everyone!

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
Hi Everyone,

So i was thinking about adding another category called "Received Email". What do you guys think? I don't know why some peoples emails say their application is processing while others don't mention it at all. I don't want to assume anything so i thought i would include everyone who received an email. :D

Feedback....

Have a great day!!!!!!

B

moeytja

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2012
Doc's Request.
July 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
Sent in october 2012 along w police cert
Interview........
we were asked for another police cert sept 2013
Passport Req..
they received new police cert nov 2013
buzybee said:
Hi Everyone,

So i was thinking about adding another category called "Received Email". What do you guys think? I don't know why some peoples emails say their application is processing while others don't mention it at all. I don't want to assume anything so i thought i would include everyone who received an email. :D

Feedback....

Have a great day!!!!!!

B
Busybee,

Rhanks for doin the chart. Yes, do add that category. I dunno why nowhere in my stuff does it say in process, but only received......
Also u can add if they requested more info rightaway. They just requested me info on some dates and years, nothin more. I sent it right away but no updates..

i.imran

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 jan 2012
AOR Received.
5 may 2012
Med's Request
20 sept 2012
Hey guys i just noticed, time for initial assessment has decreased from 11 months to 10 months :)

hope we all here good news soon.

Ataraxia

May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smarties786 said:
Hey!

2 Quick Questions:

1. On the checklist it says i need to submit "an original option C print out and computer print out of income slips". The "computer printout of income slips" is that referring to a copy of my T4? or do I need to obtain this printout from the CRA?

2. I have been reading a few posts on the proofs required for an inland application. I know for "outland" appliations you need to send e-mails, phone logs etc... However on the inland form there is no such requirement for e-mails/phone calls etc..I will be sending:

Thanks so much everyone!
Hi smarties786,

I believe you need the option c and your T4.

And as to the rest of your question about what to send for the inland application, I'd like to know too.

sandman

Aug 17, 2012
sandman said:
yeahhh buddy,

sent my application on 27 july 2012 RECEIVED AT VEGREVILLE ON 31 JULY 2012.
haven't heard anything yet, but i decided to KCCO..
guys now in my case i send my medical & police clearance all together, please suggest if i did right?

fallen_hero

Aug 23, 2012
Guys, can someone please clarify this to me. If I add my spouse to my in-process application, and when she comes here on TRV to meet me, can I apply for her open work permit. I am on an open post graduate work permit.

In contrary, if I apply for her PR after I become PR, can she get an open work permit if she travels here to visit me?

Di_vas

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
Doc's Request.
10-08-2012
Med's Request
12-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-10-2012
Hi buzybee,
I applied from Ontario.
Have a nice day!

RR

Sep 11, 2012
I just have an inquiry. My application for PR was received on Jan 19th, 2012. After two months they asked me to update my Client History because some dates were missed in the submitted application, I did it and sent it right away. The problem is when I check online for the status of my application it says that my application was received on Jan 19th, 2012, they haven't started processing it yet!! Is that normal? doest it usually take them some time to update the status of applications online. One more thing how would I know that my application has been approved in principle? Do they send mail to inform applicants or they just update it online??

yangski

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec.09,2011 AIP/OPW:Sept.11,2012 DM:Sept.18,2012
RR said:
I just have an inquiry. My application for PR was received on Jan 19th, 2012. After two months they asked me to update my Client History because some dates were missed in the submitted application, I did it and sent it right away. The problem is when I check online for the status of my application it says that my application was received on Jan 19th, 2012, they haven't started processing it yet!! Is that normal? doest it usually take them some time to update the status of applications online. One more thing how would I know that my application has been approved in principle? Do they send mail to inform applicants or they just update it online??
usually they update the ecas late.Did your sponsor's receive a mail from cic telling you that they receive your pr application?if you already receive it you can check the sponsor's ecas and you can see there the date they receive your papers and the date they started to process it,coz that mail indicate also the UCI no.of the sponsor which you can use to log in on ecas using he's info.If the application is approve in principle it will show it on your ecas but sometimes it's late update and they will send you a mail also for AIP.You will hear from cic sometime soon as they started to process now the November 2011 applicant... ;D

RR

Sep 11, 2012
yangski said:
usually they update the ecas late.Did your sponsor's receive a mail from cic telling you that they receive your pr application?if you already receive it you can check the sponsor's ecas and you can see there the date they receive your papers and the date they started to process it,coz that mail indicate also the UCI no.of the sponsor which you can use to log in on ecas using he's info.If the application is approve in principle it will show it on your ecas but sometimes it's late update and they will send you a mail also for AIP.You will hear from cic sometime soon as they started to process now the November 2011 applicant... ;D
Thanks for helping :D

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
My wife's TRV expires on Oct 27. I went on MY CIC.CA and tried to extend her visa online and found that the site is down. Can somebody tell me the best way to apply for a visa extension for her.

imonec

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
Hamilton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
Med's Request
24-02-2013
Med's Done....
04-07-2012
LANDED..........
04-04-2014
smarties786 said:
Hey!

2 Quick Questions:

Thanks so much everyone!

Smarties

I attached the printout Option C we received from CRA but attached copies and some printouts of what we had of T4 and other income slips. (I submitted the originals to CRA on my last filing so didnt have original prints of all). I didn't get T4s printouts from CRA again.

Depending on what your living arrangements are I don't think you need phone logs for inland applications... I didn't attach mine as it would've added about 10lbs of weight to my application and I didn't want to overwhelm the clerk who needs to go through it.

I have about 6 pages of the detailed answers (not including photos)

In the meantime I'm so tired of this process now I'm mailing the thing today... hope it is all in there 'cos I can't think of what more/less to include or not.

Good luck!

Imo