10-08-2012
Med's Request
12-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-10-2012
Di_vas said:
Hello everyone!
Can I join your group?
Our application was received at Vegreville on 17/04/2012. No confirmations or emails from CIC yet..... I see that is normal. My question is do I need to extend my visa again because she ends the middle of September (I once extensions)? As I understand I am not steel proceeding as I have not received confirmation.
Thanks!
Thank you, buzybee! Have a great summer, too!
My husband spoke with CIC agent this morning and she said that I don`t need to extend my visa. My documents are still in the mail room and we must call again after 22 August. Maybe this information will be useful for somebody.
Good luck!

dentpratik

Mar 23, 2012
Hi guys.....

I got question......how much time it will take for 2nd stage approval......bcoz i am reading forums and for some it takes only 1-2 weeks and for some it will takes 6 months......so can some one please help me what is average time for 2nd stage approval?

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi. Just dropping by to send hi to my inland 2012 batchmates (almost the same timelines):
1. buzybee
2. can ed
3. jbel

Wow, time flies so fast. I can't believe that it's almost 7 months now since I sent my PR application pack. Based on the CIC website, they are now processing Sept 20, 2011 applications and initial assessment is 11 months. So my 11th month is sometime in December 2012 (if shorter, that will be much better). An first stage or a second stage approval would be an absolute best christmas gift ever.

Enjoy your summer. Be patient and let's all hope and pray for the best.

johanna

CanED

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 16th 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 24th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 18th 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 21st 2012 rec'd on Ecas Nov 11th 2012
Hi All,

Still no change this end. Still in process! Even to get first stage approval out of the way by Xmas would be great! Fingers crossed! Hope you all are enjoying summer. Been reading on the 2011'ers forum that the 11 months seems like a good benchmark. So only a few more months to go!!!

All the best,

CanED

danseba

Aug 14, 2012
HI there....I'm new to the forum...

I sent my application for PR on March of this year, and july 11th my partner got an email from CIC saying that they received my application on March 19th. They provided us with the UCI number, but when we try to check the status online, we get a message saying that the information entered doesn't match their records. Apparently, they haven't updated the website.

I still don't know if they are processing it or not, but hopefully they are.

Good luck everyone!

Dan

anticipation

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14,2011
AOR Received.
March 1, 2012
File Transfer...
DM Received February 21
Med's Request
11-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-10-2012 received in Ottawa
LANDED..........
ON 24-04-2013. Yeah!
danseba said:
I sent my application for PR on March of this year, and july 11th my partner got an email from CIC saying that they received my application on March 19th. They provided us with the UCI number, but when we try to check the status online, we
Dan
When we got that same notification from CIC, I mistakenly entered my identity information instead of my sponsors to get on to ecas. I got the same message you did. So just in case you made the same mistake I thought I would write.

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
I know I am still new to this and have a long time to wait yet and check the spreadsheet everyday. I have not seen any change since July 12th. Is this normal for no one to hear anything in more than a month. Any news for anyone is good news. Any updates anyone?

danseba

Aug 14, 2012
It's been slow. I have just checked the CIC website, and they are now working on applications received on October 7th, 2011....

I'm still not able to log in ECAS...I guess I'll just keep waiting...

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
YAY the date moved again!!!!

so spreadsheet is updated.
let me know of any changes!

Hope everyones enjoying the rest of summer!

Di_vas

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
Doc's Request.
10-08-2012
Med's Request
12-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-10-2012
Hello,
On August 10 I/the principal applicant/ received email from CIC that I need to fill again IMM5669 and sent to 09/10/2012. :( On 11 August my husband received email from CIC "This letter confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada on 2012/04/17 on behalf of the following member: me"
The next day we were able to check our status on their website/with my details/. My husband phoned to ask them what is wrong with IMM5669 and am I already in the process and they told him that since August 10 I am in the process and I can apply for a health card, work and study permit. I can take a driver's license, too. My health card will be ready on 10 November. I`m studying for a test for a driver's license now. :)

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Congrats Di_vas! I love good news!

imonec

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
Hamilton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
Med's Request
24-02-2013
Med's Done....
04-07-2012
LANDED..........
04-04-2014
buzybee said:
YAY the date moved again!!!!

so spreadsheet is updated.
let me know of any changes!

Hope everyones enjoying the rest of summer!
Buzybee

can you please add me to the list. I will submit my application this week.

I did my medicals on July 4, 2012 and got my police clearance on July 2, 2012
will keep you updated as i progress

thanks!

Imonec

moeytja

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2012
Doc's Request.
July 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
Sent in october 2012 along w police cert
Interview........
we were asked for another police cert sept 2013
Passport Req..
they received new police cert nov 2013
important question guys!!! pllzzz help... so, as some know, i sent my app in march, and got notification of receipt in beginning of july. However, i was requested further information, nothing big though, i just needed to fill in a gap of the dates and times of where i lived. I sent it a week after i was requested the info. They did give me a dealine saying that i had 3 months to submit the new info, like if i didn't turn it in by october 10, my app would be stopped.

I sent the info with registered mail and when i tracked it, it said it had been delivered. I don't know though if my designated officer has received the information... it doesn't say anything in my status online, only that my app has been received. it doesn't say it's in progress.

the big question is: does a request of further information delay my application?? even if i sent the info already? do they "re-start" my application again by the end of the deadline they gave me?? or as soon as they receive the info...?? how does this work? anyone have experience with this???

THANK YOU GUYS HELP!

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moeytja said:
important question guys!!! pllzzz help... so, as some know, i sent my app in march, and got notification of receipt in beginning of july. However, i was requested further information, nothing big though, i just needed to fill in a gap of the dates and times of where i lived. I sent it a week after i was requested the info. They did give me a dealine saying that i had 3 months to submit the new info, like if i didn't turn it in by october 10, my app would be stopped.

I sent the info with registered mail and when i tracked it, it said it had been delivered. I don't know though if my designated officer has received the information... it doesn't say anything in my status online, only that my app has been received. it doesn't say it's in progress.

the big question is: does a request of further information delay my application?? even if i sent the info already? do they "re-start" my application again by the end of the deadline they gave me?? or as soon as they receive the info...?? how does this work? anyone have experience with this???

THANK YOU GUYS HELP!

HI Moeytya. Don't worry about the additional information which you sent to the visa office recently. You should be ok as long as you keep all courier receipts and proof of delivery that you have. About CIC acknowledging what you sent in ECAS, I noticed (based on forum comments here) that CIC does not usually acknowledge right away in ECAS what applicants sent as additional information. Later in the application process (let's say in 10-11 months), your ECAS will show more remarks in batches in consecutive days such as medical received, police clearance received, additional requested information received, and other details. That's normal, based on what I observed from forum members in the 2011 and 2012.