31-08-2012
Med's Done....
31-08-2012/Oct 13, 2012 on ecas
Interview........
06-12-2012
LANDED..........
06-12-2012
jbel said:
oh.. what would be in the email? and what will happen after the email?

what if the date in the cic site is over my date and there is no email from them. what should i do?
this is the letter that you're supposed to be receiving soon:

FOR THE SPONSOR:
This refers to the Application to sponsor a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in
Canada Class you submitted to this office on behalf of XXXXXXXXX and family (if
applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent
Residence will be processed separately and the applicant will hear from this office shortly.
Your sponsorship agreement is a formal agreement between you and your family member... (and so on....)

FOR THE APPLICANT
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final
decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident
have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you
and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not
applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you
and all your family members have met these requirements.... (and so on)...

don't worry i think your paper is in process now, you'll be getting your AIP anytime soon! :)

jbel

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Jan 2012
lyn28 said:
this is the letter that you're supposed to be receiving soon:

FOR THE SPONSOR:
This refers to the Application to sponsor a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in
Canada Class you submitted to this office on behalf of XXXXXXXXX and family (if
applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent
Residence will be processed separately and the applicant will hear from this office shortly.
Your sponsorship agreement is a formal agreement between you and your family member... (and so on....)

FOR THE APPLICANT
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final
decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident
have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you
and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not
applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you
and all your family members have met these requirements.... (and so on)...

don't worry i think your paper is in process now, you'll be getting your AIP anytime soon! :)
oh i see.. thank you very much lyn28!! ;D

alinka

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys! Happy Saturday to everyone!

Quick question for those who included an OWP application with their PR application: did you include the "Application to change conditions bla bla bla" only, or did you include all this as well http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5556E.PDF? :-\

yangski

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec.09,2011 AIP/OPW:Sept.11,2012 DM:Sept.18,2012
alinka said:
Hey guys! Happy Saturday to everyone!

Quick question for those who included an OWP application with their PR application: did you include the "Application to change conditions bla bla bla" only, or did you include all this as well http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5556E.PDF? :-\

hi there,

just the application to change condition (imm 5710) that's the new version.Make sure to fill up that form :D Godbless

alinka

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yangski said:
hi there,

just the application to change condition (imm 5710) that's the new version.Make sure to fill up that form :D Godbless
Thanks a lot!!! ;)

alinka

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I know this question has been asked here before, but I just wanted to see if anyone confirmed this with CIC. On the IMM0008 form, question 4 asks for the "Immigration office requested for processing this application". As per by the instruction guide and using their interactive map, we should put down CPP-O [being lawful temporary residents of Canada]. No mention of Vegreville. Is this some sort of a mistake, and we should still put CPC Vegreville? This is so confusing... :'(

Besunshine

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Anybody here sent there applications around June 14th or after? Have you guys received an email from CIC confirming you application had been received yet? Or have you been given your client ID number so you can login to Ecas yet?

imonec

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
Hamilton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
Med's Request
24-02-2013
Med's Done....
04-07-2012
LANDED..........
04-04-2014
Hi guys, I sent my inland application last week and received signed receipt from the courier company. how long typically have you guys had to wait to get your email AOR?

thanks

Imo

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Imonec

Mine was recieved on July 31st, haven't heard anything yet. By looking at others I assume it is at least 120 days before you will hear anything.

meowmeow

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12th, 2012
AOR Received.
March 14th, 2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) Oct 02nd, 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 24th, 2012
Hi everyone!
This is my first time here, so I'm very appreciated your help!

I sent my application from very early March, 2012 but until now I and my husband haven't received any email to confirm from cic yet.

But I check my application from online (using my client ID on my study permit), it says that "your application was recieved on March 14th, 2012"

And my husband checked online by using his ID on PR card, it says that "your application was recieved on March 14th, 2012 and being proccesing from July 5th"

I'm very worried that almost everybody has recieved the confirm from CIC but only me...I havent heart anything from them.

Should I call cic to ask them about my case?

Thanks for answering me :).
Jenny

devine777

Jun 25, 2012
meowmeow said:
Hi everyone!
This is my first time here, so I'm very appreciated your help!

I sent my application from very early March, 2012 but until now I and my husband haven't received any email to confirm from cic yet.

But I check my application from online (using my client ID on my study permit), it says that "your application was recieved on March 14th, 2012"

And my husband checked online by using his ID on PR card, it says that "your application was recieved on March 14th, 2012 and being proccesing from July 5th"

I'm very worried that almost everybody has recieved the confirm from CIC but only me...I havent heart anything from them.

Should I call cic to ask them about my case?

Thanks for answering me :).
Jenny
Hi
There is no need for you to call cic as long as it shows that your application is in process...it means that they are working on it. From my understanding not everyone receives the email. The email is just to tell you when they received your application and giving you client IDs. So there is no need for you to worry about anything

meowmeow

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12th, 2012
AOR Received.
March 14th, 2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) Oct 02nd, 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 24th, 2012
Hi
There is no need for you to call cic as long as it shows that your application is in process...it means that they are working on it. From my understanding not everyone receives the email. The email is just to tell you when they received your application and giving you client IDs. So there is no need for you to worry about anything
[/quote]

Thanks you so much! I was so confused cuz I saw almost everyone receive it, I'm scared that they forgot about my case ;D
Hope everything is ok :)
Thanks again!

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
Hi everyone.

I've been a bit MIA from this forum. SOrry!!But they are working on January 5th!!!! how insane they are on 2012 already!!! its our turn guys and gals ;).

If you've applied in January don't forget to post if you've heard anything to keep everyone in the loop.

I'm so excited but soooo nervous now :p :) :D ;D

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!

jbel

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Jan 2012
erm my application received in jan 4 but they process on jan 5 applicants.

and i got no emails from them. what should i do?

yangski

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec.09,2011 AIP/OPW:Sept.11,2012 DM:Sept.18,2012
jbel said:
erm my application received in jan 4 but they process on jan 5 applicants.

and i got no emails from them. what should i do?
hi jbel,

dont worry you'll be hearing soon from cic..probably this week or try to call cic...that's what i did when i knew that I got AIP and OPW.just relax everything is fine. :D