Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
Nothing yet. But i mean they only started processing the sponsorship application 2 weeks ago so i definitely don't expect to hear anything for another several months (hopefully when i do hear something its good :))

anyone else?

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
johanna125 said:
Hi Buzybee and CanEd,

How are you guys? any updates? :)

johanna
what bout you? how are you doing?

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buzybee said:
what bout you? how are you doing?
[/quote

Well, as of today, my sponsor has not received yet any email notice from CIC. Mine was received on Jan 25, 2012, so it's almost 3.5 months of waiting now. I can't log on to ECAS yet too.

CanED

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 16th 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 24th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 18th 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 21st 2012 rec'd on Ecas Nov 11th 2012
Hi All,

Still the same "in process" message - like buzybee i don;t expect to hear anything for a good few months yet. Hopefully all this noise I am hearing about this new barcode system really odoes speed things up.

I am Irish but i have not heard anything regards to diffeences in countries. But will let you all know if it does pop up.

Keep spirits up!

CanED

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 16th 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 24th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 18th 2012
Med's Done....
Quik question!

When applying - I sent in police checks with our application - will these have to be submitted again as by the time they come around to look at my section these will be almost 12 months old - if not older!

Thanks.

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
CanED said:
Quik question!

When applying - I sent in police checks with our application - will these have to be submitted again as by the time they come around to look at my section these will be almost 12 months old - if not older!

Thanks.
CanED,
I think CIC would probably contact you if they feel they need a more up to date police checks. Mine only were valid for 1 month and then 3 months so both are expired ::)

johanna125,
did you make copies of the forms you filled out? I know that on one of the forms for the sponsorship it asked about filling in your sponsors email address. If you did this then they would only contact you by email, if not then they would mail you everything. So... first did you fill the email section in? if yes, did you correctly write the email address.
Sorry if you've already provided these answers before...

CanED

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 16th 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 24th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 18th 2012
Med's Done....
Thanks Buzybee,

Fingers crossed that they don't! That could add even more time to this arduous process. Will cross that bridge when we get to it tho!

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buzybee said:
CanED,
I think CIC would probably contact you if they feel they need a more up to date police checks. Mine only were valid for 1 month and then 3 months so both are expired ::)

johanna125,
did you make copies of the forms you filled out? I know that on one of the forms for the sponsorship it asked about filling in your sponsors email address. If you did this then they would only contact you by email, if not then they would mail you everything. So... first did you fill the email section in? if yes, did you correctly write the email address.
Sorry if you've already provided these answers before...
Hi buzybee. I have the same thing in mind about the email address. So we checked the soft copy of our application (actually, we scanned hundreds of pages of forms and supporting documents and saved into a PDF file in my PC before we sent to CPC). Yeah, we indicated my sponsor's email address correctly. So now, my sponsor is still waiting for his email notice. My sponsor is Canadian born so he has no previous dealings with CIC and client number, etc.

Anyway, let's be hopeful and pray and continue to keep in touch. Time flies so fast. Before we realize it, you'll be surprise it's already our turn.

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
johanna125 said:
Hi buzybee. I have the same thing in mind about the email address. So we checked the soft copy of our application (actually, we scanned hundreds of pages of forms and supporting documents and saved into a PDF file in my PC before we sent to CPC). Yeah, we indicated my sponsor's email address correctly. So now, my sponsor is still waiting for his email notice. My sponsor is Canadian born so he has no previous dealings with CIC and client number, etc.

Anyway, let's be hopeful and pray and continue to keep in touch. Time flies so fast. Before we realize it, you'll be surprise it's already our turn.
very true!

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does any one know when it's possible to apply for a health card? I thought it could only be done after pr is received but someone told me that u can apply for one After u get a work permit once u get AIP is this true?

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wolanila said:
Does any one know when it's possible to apply for a health card? I thought it could only be done after pr is received but someone told me that u can apply for one After u get a work permit once u get AIP is this true?
yes its true but those of us in Ontario can apply for OHIP after you have got your AIP........i dont know of other province.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
has anyone who applied on feb 2 2012 or after recieved any email yet?

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wolanila said:
has anyone who applied on feb 2 2012 or after recieved any email yet?
cic will contact you for more info when they need it...but for now its 11 months for first stage approval ...your ecas will show up from 2.5 - 3 months.just stay back and relax and allow cic to work on your case..then again if you track it and has been received why worry.....stay strong

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not worried just excited. Someone posted that they got there email already and their application arrived fed 1 that is one day difference from ours. Just excited to get the email

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tozo said:
cic will contact you for more info when they need it...but for now its 11 months for first stage approval ...your ecas will show up from 2.5 - 3 months.just stay back and relax and allow cic to work on your case..then again if you track it and has been received why worry.....stay strong

Hi tozo. Same worry i have. Mine was received on 25 Jan 2012, but until now, my sponsor has not received any email notice yet or whatsoever from CIC. Buzybee and CanEd sent theirs in middle of Jan 2012, and they already have received email notices last April. I tried to call CIC again yesterday, the agent told me "for the 10th time", "we are only processing april30, 2011".

Then I told agent that I know some people who sent apps on jan 2012 and they already received email notices on april 2012. Then agent said "that's not possible. Maybe those people applied outland and not inland". I said "no, they applied inland". Then agent insisted "No, they are outland. We are only processsing april 30, 2011. You won't be hearing from CIC until after 11 months".

What do you think tozo?