INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Our lawyer said yes it will speed up. Hope it helps.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
INLAND APPLICATIONS SENT IN 2012 CHART
(Currently taking 11 months from date app was received to hear by CIC about AIP)

Name App Received In Process Decision Made Approval In Principle (AIP) Total Time for AIP PR/LANDED

Jbel Jan 5
Caregirl747 Jan 16
CanED Jan 16 April 23
Yankanuck Jan 17
buzybee Jan 19 April 25
Johanna125 Jan 25
Peral75 Feb 6
CheshireCats Feb 7

cililoca

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 5 2011
CanED said:
Hi All,

My wife (sponsor) and I started the process in January. So glad to have found this forum - already found very useful info! Our application was received by Vegreville in mid-January. We got an email last week saying it was received and to check our status online but, when we logged on with the UCI there was nothing on the page - until this week!!! It now says that our application is "in process". I was pleasantly surprised to have seen any movement with this!

We were anticipating a wiat with this but happy to see that things are moving along.

One thing - I didn't send in a medical with the intial application - guessing this should be done soon!

Thnx.

That's normal, it takes a while for you to have the access on the internet! When we received the email we didn't have access to it either! Don't worry, it will happen!! I've been waiting since August 2011, it all takes ages to process but it gets there! Just be patient and avoid calling CIC for any reason, just hang on tight and let them do their job! I know it's hard, this forum helps a lot with all the questions :)

The best luck for you in your wait. It sucks but it will eventually pass!!

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
Hi everyone,

so cililoca, i noticed your image was a Brazilian flag. If you don't mind me asking what your situation is? Are you Brazilian? Are you the sponsor or the applicant? I'm only asking because i am Brazilian and the applicant. Just wondering if someone else is just like me :)

Thanks!!

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
So i just check the forum for "Inland Application 2011" and based on the info people who submitted their application in early June 2011 have received a their Approval In Principle (AIP) in early April 2012 so that means things are moving! Slowly but surely..

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
Bumping us up

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When we receive our first approval does that mean we can travel? I know PR's comes a month after or maximum 1.5 month according to people who have got their PR's.

Thanks.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdna said:
just wanted to add myself.

INLAND APPLICATIONS SENT IN 2012 CHART
(Currently taking 11 months from date app was received to hear by CIC about AIP)

Name App Received In Process Decision Made Approval In Principle (AIP) Total Time for AIP PR/LANDED

Jbel Jan 5
Caregirl747 Jan 16
CanED Jan 16 April 23
Yankanuck Jan 17
buzybee Jan 19 April 25
Johanna125 Jan 25
mdna March 10
mdna.....please u cant just add yourself to the time line but you can request to be added so that its will be uniform.....thanks for understanding

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tozo, another thing is s/he forgot to add us, me and CheshireCats :) Oh and I spell Pearl75 :p

By the way, how are you doing? All good I hope.

mdna

Mar 3, 2012
tozo said:
mdna.....please u cant just add yourself to the time line but you can request to be added so that its will be uniform.....thanks for understanding
oh, i'm sorry. i didn't check the norms in regarding to that. i will remove it.

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
Johanna125 have you received anything? Are you able to see your information on Ecas??

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buzybee said:
Johanna125 have you received anything? Are you able to see your information on Ecas??

Hi Buzybee. As of today, may 3, my sponsor still has not received any email notice from CIC. I wonder if what envelope dates are they opening now?

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pearl75 said:
Tozo, another thing is s/he forgot to add us, me and CheshireCats :) Oh and I spell Pearl75 :p

By the way, how are you doing? All good I hope.
Yeah Pearl75,i notice that that was why i draw his/her attention to that......am doing fine and hope u are doing good too.. :D

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello inland applicant 2012 , dont worry by checking ecas if its less than a month after submitting.because its takes about 2.5-3 months to start processing your application after they received it...i guess this time around its will be even fast with the introduction of the barcode system......just relax, focus and keep your fingers cross for good news after 11 months of waiting ......if you track and its has been received its should be fine......good luck to all :D :D :D :D

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ah you seem very relax:) I wish I could be like you:) I'm bored sitting at home. Finally summer is coming so I can go out.

By the way, as I've asked on my previous post. What can we do after the first approval? Can we travel? Please say yes :D