+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
komar, material and inlandappl , thanks again but YES i have the same client ID number for my visitors visa which they requested last JUNE2010 for the medical and its not yet expired , so I assume it will be the same thats why they are not sending me another request. Have a nice day to all! :)

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Mona_Barca said:
Baloo -

I think this should solve the puzzle.

Puzzle for Puzzled.... :p ....joking

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
PUZZLED said:
komar, material and inlandappl , thanks again but YES i have the same client ID number for my visitors visa which they requested last JUNE2010 for the medical and its not yet expired , so I assume it will be the same thats why they are not sending me another request. Have a nice day to all! :)
You are welcome Puzzled. Happy to be of some help

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
komar said:
Hi All,

We were asked to redo medicals. The doc said the reports get sent to Ottawa in 2-3 weeks. Then they supposedly get scanned and Vegreville etc are able to view it online. Wonder how long you have to wait for "medical results have been recieved" update on the ECAS once you get the tests done? We were just hoping to find out the approximate timeline.
Please solve this puzzle too! ;D

Venemex

Oct 21, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Veigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 27th, 2010
Doc's Request.
October 26th, 2010 (Quebec)
AOR Received.
December 2nd, 2010
Med's Done....
January 27th, 2010
Interview........
waiting for date
PUZZLED said:
Hi inlandapp, material and baloo and venemex... thank you for the reply but I need to clarify some issues here :

Last JUNE 2010 i applied for extension of my visitors visa while my papers for sponsorship was on process, then I got a letter from them requesting that i need to do medical exam since im applying for an extension of my visa they give me some forms to submit to DMP and there I made my medical but this was for my visitors visa. And after that last month I got my AIP , they requested for Police clearance and thats it , now im confused isnt it they would consider that medical last JUNE as for my visitors visa , thats why they are not requesting any medical for me anymore , i really dont know about it that why anyone who an idea pls let me know ??? thanks again
You should submit only what they are asking for. Besides if you did your medical in June they are still valid that's why they are not asking again.
You want to make sure call them and ask them directly, I am pretty sure they will be able to anser you certainly.
Have a nice day

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone -

Common people, let's get our day started. I have not heard any approvals today. I am just trying to be optimistic.

Have a wonderful rest of the afternoon.

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
hi everyone

I just got my visitor visa today that I've applied to extend it on Feb 18. They signed the paper on Apr 4, so it actually took them 45 days to work on it. It's not too bad, I wish they could work our PR applications on the same speed as the visa :D :D :D

Another new week starts and the weather seems becoming better than better, I hope everyone will enjoy it and have lots of fun. Best wishes....

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Mona_Barca said:
Hello Everyone -

Common people, let's get our day started. I have not heard any approvals today. I am just trying to be optimistic.

Have a wonderful rest of the afternoon.
Hi Mona

I don't want to make you down but I think you may not hear anything within a month since CIC is still working on applications from June.

But please don't feel depressed...just think that you're almost there....keep smile and believe that the good news will come to you any time...... :)

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got two more letters in the mail today. 1) Confirmation of eligibility for sponsorship, 2) Completion of PR application processing.
Still to come the OWP.

Q: Is there any duration requirement of passport validity? My passport is expiring in Aug, 2011. CIC asked me to extend and send them a photocopy of the extension asap.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Congrats chandu007. Thanks for sharing that. Well since all you are doing is waiting on the PR interview (which should only take 1-2 months to get) I can't see why you would need to extend the validity. Can you contact your local CIC office or call CIC again and ask the approximate time your local office will take to send you a date for becoming a PR?

By the way, also CONGRATULATIONS to SssS.
I hope you both enjoy your new beginning of life together in Canada. Thank you for sharing your story. :)

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My interview is already scheduled on May 5th which is at at least 3 months before the expiration.

Love_Young said:
Congrats chandu007. Thanks for sharing that. Well since all you are doing is waiting on the PR interview (which should only take 1-2 months to get) I can't see why you would need to extend the validity. Can you contact your local CIC office or call CIC again and ask the approximate time your local office will take to send you a date for becoming a PR?

By the way, also CONGRATULATIONS to SssS.
I hope you both enjoy your new beginning of life together in Canada. Thank you for sharing your story. :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
chandu007 said:
My interview is already scheduled on May 5th which is at at least 3 months before the expiration.
That isn't even that far away. I would call CIC and ask what they meant by the letter and ask why you need to extend the validity of the passport. However, I think they may have a rule that a passport must have at least 6 months left on it but I think that is outland so not sure. It is worth trying to find out. I can't see how you could even extend it for longer when you have less than a month to land. Hmm...CIC you don't make any sense anymore.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
If a passport has 6 months or less until the expiry date , it is classed as OUT OF DATE unless you are flying back to your own Country ! whether inland / outland application.

CIC need an update passport to continue with your PR application.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
eyeoftheocean said:
If a passport has 6 months or less until the expiry date , it is classed as OUT OF DATE unless you are flying back to your own Country ! whether inland / outland application.

CIC need an update passport to continue with your PR application.
Luckily my passport expires in 2015