Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
kiwikris said:
Hi Everyone!
We have a high of 12 today and I am going for a walk at lunchtime yay!! It is so refreshing to be outdoors without a heavy wnter coat! Loving the longer light hours as well and the vitamin D from the sun makes you just feel good!

So I am still waiting for 2nd stage (story of my life).... but was wondering if I should tell CIC that I am pregnant? I "should" have PR by the due date but you never know right.....anyone have any ideas? Will it affect anything? ;D

OMG OMG OMG congratulations ...a babbbbbyyyyyyy lol xx yes tell them !

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello friends,

After e-cas mesage " A decision has made" on last friday, today I got my open work permit in post, sign 6th April 2011. on remarks it is return:

Application for permanent resident status has received initial approval LZk/H*

Any idea or suggessions on this new development in CIC year long drama?!

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
We still haven't heard anything, I am beginning to thin this mean bad news. I tried calling yesterday but they said there is no decision made yet. This is so frustrating. I think our file has probably been transferred. I am hoping not, but I don't know what else to think. I really hope we find out one way or another.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
TL, I called my local office and left a msg on IO's phone regarding any decision been made yet for me , UGH ! still no call back from him !

Wish FOSS notes would hurry up , I'm dying to know what they say this time LOL.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Mark_Anna said:
Hello friends,

After e-cas mesage " A decision has made" on last friday, today I got my open work permit in post, sign 6th April 2011. on remarks it is return:
Application for permanent resident status has received initial approval LZk/H*
Any idea or suggessions on this new development in CIC year long drama?!
Thanks for sharing this Mark_Anna. What do you mean on the CIC drama?

TeresaLynn said:
We still haven't heard anything, I am beginning to thin this mean bad news. I tried calling yesterday but they said there is no decision made yet. This is so frustrating. I think our file has probably been transferred. I am hoping not, but I don't know what else to think. I really hope we find out one way or another.
Aww dear please try to stay strong. I think the worst part about all of this is that we don't get to decide if it is transferred or not. I have a bad feeling ours will be transferred too. I don't know why. I mean there isn't anything suspicious about our relationship but I am just afraid I didn't explain things well enough or give them everything they are looking for. But I tried my hardest, I really did so I guess that is all I can do.

Sorry TL, I am having one of my down days too... :( Wish I could cheer you up better.

eyeoftheocean said:
TL, I called my local office and left a msg on IO's phone regarding any decision been made yet for me , UGH ! still no call back from him !

Wish FOSS notes would hurry up , I'm dying to know what they say this time LOL.
When did you order your FOSS notes? I wish ours would hurry up too but I am afraid that my FIL didn't fax it off right. I put a post it note on it with the number to fax it too but when I got it back it seemed like the post it note hadn't been peeled off. I hope it was though. Last FOSS notes took me a little over 3 weeks to get back and that was over the Christmas holiday. I am hoping this one will take around the same time.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Does it show up on e-cas if your file was transferred to the local office? or do they tell you if you call?

Material

Feb 16, 2011
TeresaLynn said:
Does it show up on e-cas if your file was transferred to the local office? or do they tell you if you call?
Just to cheer you up ... dont worry about the file being transfered because I remember ours was transfered about 7 months into the process and we got a letter saying it was transfered since none of this happened to u dont worry maybe their processing both second at first stage at the same time ... :)

oh and it also shows up on ecas

justina

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
File Transfer...
03-2010 to local office
LANDED..........
12-08-2011
TeresaLynn said:
We got a letter 6 months in saying out file was transferred. Ecas says Sponsorship Application in process, and when you go into that, it says the date it was opened, the date it was transferred and that the local CIC may contact us.

We got transferred over a year ago and have not heard a word since.

The call center said (one time) that transferred apps 1st and 2nd stage are usually processed at the same time.

So....we wait. You applied last June and they asked you for additional information so it doesn't sound at this point that you have been transferred.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Love_Young said:
Yay goody. I love hearing about babies. :D How far along?
Now I can post this to you:
Lol thanks LY :) I'm 22 weeks so over half way. Due in August.
Thanks Komar & Eyeas well. I have no idea when I am landing I am still waiting on security and background checks like Eye and it is frustrating especially when everyone seems to be AIP and PR at the same time. But not much you can do about it and there is no point dwelling on it as you would just go insane. :p

Cheer up TL and LY! :) You will hear soon and I know it will be good news! ;D TL it says they are not yet processing your date yet and I know sometimes they do some that are over that date but try not to stress too much and hopefully they will update this week to include June 15th. A very agonising wait I know. When I first applied for PR the wait time was 6 months and by the time I got AIP it was just over 9 months!
If they transfer a file don't they do it before the first stage apporval date is up?
LY I know you will be fine as well and it is totally normal to stress but try to get away from the computer and not think about it for a while as you will just go insane!

Lets hope the date jumps ahead a lot when it updates! :) :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;) :)

justina

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
File Transfer...
03-2010 to local office
LANDED..........
12-08-2011
komar said:
Thank you! My story is way more complicated :) Applied in june09, medicals done june09, application transferred to local office Aug09 :eek:, refused jan10 without interview :-X , reapplied april10, got AIP mar11 asking for valid medical and passport, medical re-done apr11, also sent a letter saying expired passport is with CIC/CBSA (due to spouse being a failed refugee claimant) and we cant renew unless attaching the expired one with the application.
Have you gotten your passport back? If so,how?

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
TO TeresaLynn

Oh....please please cheer up.

Although you feel depressed or sad because someone's application which filed on June 16 has gotten answer already but you. However, please calm down....try to think things on the other way. Such as, according to their website, CIC is still working on June 6. Therefore, it might be the reason why you can't get answer from call center. Also, maybe it's just because the CIC officer who processing June 16 has worked more efficiently than your officer. So your good news is just a little bit late but it's on its way to you....I believe it.....

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Love_young

I sent off by FAX for FOSS 3 weeks ago so not long now , I think you sent your FAX just before I did so yours should come sooner than mine !

KiwKris; I think you should call baby eyeoftheocean after me ROFLMAO ! 8) Have you called CIC again ? I called my local IO office but he hasnt called me back so news there lol .

TeresaLynn ; hang in there , we all have off days , mine was the weekend :( be happy theres a baby on the way . ;D

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
kiwikris said:
Lol thanks LY :) I'm 22 weeks so over half way. Due in August.
Thanks Komar & Eyeas well. I have no idea when I am landing I am still waiting on security and background checks like Eye and it is frustrating especially when everyone seems to be AIP and PR at the same time. But not much you can do about it and there is no point dwelling on it as you would just go insane. :p

Cheer up TL and LY! :) You will hear soon and I know it will be good news! ;D TL it says they are not yet processing your date yet and I know sometimes they do some that are over that date but try not to stress too much and hopefully they will update this week to include June 15th. A very agonising wait I know. When I first applied for PR the wait time was 6 months and by the time I got AIP it was just over 9 months!
If they transfer a file don't they do it before the first stage apporval date is up?
LY I know you will be fine as well and it is totally normal to stress but try to get away from the computer and not think about it for a while as you will just go insane!

Lets hope the date jumps ahead a lot when it updates! :) :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;) :)

WOW CONGRATS, I am sooo happy for you :) I just had a baby last July and he is really keeping my spirits up through this process. Your baby will be such a joy to you and your spouse.

Thanks so much for the advice it really helps. I can't wait for tomorrow to see the update on the CIC website.

LY - Hang in there, I am right there with you, I am like you I am no good to no one right now. A few tears shed out of frustration, but all and all I am managing. I just want it done. I know anther person from another forum who applied on the 17th of June and has not heard anything either. The only thing I am happy about is that they have sped up the processing in Vegreville. Chin up LY :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Have I mentioned how freaking great everyone is in this thread? All of you are just the greatest thing ever!
You make my days so much more easier and happier. Thank you! :-*

TL, I will keep my chin up if you do too. That goes for everyone here too.

eyeoftheocean, I think you sent yours before me though. I sent mine off on March 28th or 29th so not even close to 3 weeks yet.
Let me know if you hear anything about your FOSS notes. ;) Hope you get them soon.

kiwikris, wow you are really far along. That is wonderful. Do you know what you are having? I would definitely mention to CIC that you are having a baby soon. Maybe that will push things. Its worth a shot anyway.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Glad your both cheering up !

LY do you have a horse in NL ? Im planning on buying one when we get there ,

KiwiKris, you kept your pregnancy flipping quiet LOL . ;)