Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
eyeoftheocean said:
Glad your both cheering up !

LY do you have a horse in NL ? Im planning on buying one when we get there ,

KiwiKris, you kept your pregnancy flipping quiet LOL . ;)
Nope I don't. Wish I had one though. They are a lot of money to up keep though.
Haha I know seriously kiwikris, I don't even know you kept that quiet about it. Lol.

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
justina said:
Have you gotten your passport back? If so,how?
As per CBSA, We will only get the passport back once application processing is completed. I think they will return it during the landing interview.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Hi guys,

I just have a quick question about FOSS notes.

How do you order them? Is there a form to fill out? Is it on the CIC website? I read that you can fax it to them. Do they send you the notes by mail?

Also, does it affect your processing time when you order the FOSS notes?

I know I just sent our application 2 weeks ago but I was just curious.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
angtao said:
Hi guys,

I just have a quick question about FOSS notes.

How do you order them? Is there a form to fill out? Is it on the CIC website? I read that you can fax it to them. Do they send you the notes by mail?

Also, does it affect your processing time when you order the FOSS notes?

I know I just sent our application 2 weeks ago but I was just curious.
You can find out how to order them at this link: http://immipedia.ca/Ordering_FOSS_and_CAIPS_notes
Yes you can fax them and yes they are mailed to you. Just order (FOSS information in Canada) and NOT the (In Canada File) because that one does delay processing. And there really isn't a point to order until the processing is either almost finished or if your file is transfered. If you order too early it won't have anything on there.

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:
You can find out how to order them at this link: http://immipedia.ca/Ordering_FOSS_and_CAIPS_notes
Yes you can fax them and yes they are mailed to you. Just order (FOSS information in Canada) and NOT the (In Canada File) because that one does delay processing. And there really isn't a point to order until the processing is either almost finished or if your file is transfered. If you order too early it won't have anything on there.
Love_Young

What does it tell you if you order them close to the end of the processing?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Mona_Barca said:
Love_Young

What does it tell you if you order them close to the end of the processing?
Not really much of anything. Tells you things such as: when you crossed the border, when you applied for visas or extensions, what fees are paid and by who on the PR app, when it was received, when it started processing, some things about your medical, and that is about it. It won't say much on your FOSS notes until AFTER they make a decision on AIP.

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
Today we had our interview.

The lady who invterview us was very kind and nice. We got approved!!!! :D

First she some questions to both of us. Question about our address and about some pictures we sent earlier. She requested some recent pics, if we have them, and we did, although they didn't ask for them in the Call-in noticed.

Then she asked my husband to step outside and interview me alone.

She asked about my hubby's job, about his family about our friends. She asked me about his previous marriage and if i knew if it was a bona fide marriage or a bogus one. I answer the truth, i told her all that i know about her first marriage and all the drama involved (he told me the whole story rigth at the begining of our relationship).

She asked me to describe ouyr home and neighborhood. She asked about our future plans (babies or no babies). She asked me if my family and his family are aware of our relationship.

After all those questions (aprox 45 mins), she went outside and bring him to the room and proceed to interview him. I went out. After 15 mins or so she asked to come back and then she told us that she will be granting us an AIP and we should received in the mail within 2 weeks.

In the meantime we are trying to get the constancia from mexico. Hopefully after that we will received our landing interview.

We are so happy!!!! Finally after 24 months of waiting. We got Approval In Principle!!!

:D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :) :D :) :D :) :D

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
gigi1612 said:

First she some questions to both of us. Question about our address and about some pictures we sent earlier. She requested some recent pics, if we have them, and we did, although they didn't ask for them in the Call-in noticed.

She asked about my hubby's job, about his family about our friends. She asked me about his previous marriage and if i knew if it was a bona fide marriage or a bogus one. I answer the truth, i told her all that i know about her first marriage and all the drama involved (he told me the whole story rigth at the begining of our relationship).

She asked me to describe ouyr home and neighborhood. She asked about our future plans (babies or no babies). She asked me if my family and his family are aware of our relationship.

After all those questions (aprox 45 mins), she went outside and bring him to the room and proceed to interview him. I went out. After 15 mins or so she asked to come back and then she told us that she will be granting us an AIP and we should received in the mail within 2 weeks.

In the meantime we are trying to get the constancia from mexico. Hopefully after that we will received our landing interview.

We are so happy!!!! Finally after 24 months of waiting. We got Approval In Principle!!!

:D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :) :D :) :D :) :D
Congratulations!!! ;D

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
gigi1612 said:

Congratulation !!!! This is great news !
I have a question for you about the mexican police report..my partner lived in Mexico for more than 6 months so we will have to provide the police certificate...Did you receive the request from CIC before asking for it?? Your are doing both federal and for the state ? DO they provide you with step by step ?

thank you ...and Congrats again !!!!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
CONGRATULATIONS gigi1612 that is AMAZING news! :D
Thank you for sharing that very lovely story with us.
Time for you both to continue to celebrate. What office were you interviewed at?

rubykate

Feb 26, 2011
Hi guys:

So I got my letter today but it does not mention AIP at all. It just says that I need to attend the interview on May 4th with my husband to finalize my PR application. Also, it is mentioned i have to bring my passport, 2 pics and all permits i have had in Canada. Did anyone receive this type of letter? What is the interview about?

Thanks,

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
rubykate said:
Hi guys:

So I got my letter today but it does not mention AIP at all. It just says that I need to attend the interview on May 4th with my husband to finalize my PR application. Also, it is mentioned i have to bring my passport, 2 pics and all permits i have had in Canada. Did anyone receive this type of letter? What is the interview about?

Thanks,
Oh woohoo CONGRATS rubykate, that is the PR landing interview.
It really isn't even an interview just formality. I think they only ask if you have any dependents to claim, have you committed in crimes in Canada, and some other question I can't remember now but that is it. Yay, less than a month and you'll be a PR.

Where will you be landing at? Also, when is the letter signed for?
And can you list the information about your application on what it says in e-Cas? Thanks.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Congrats Gigi! That is amazing, very pleased for you :) :)

Ruby - that sounds like a landing letter, you should receive additional letters stating your AIP. Congrats :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
You want to know what! I am betting that the reason this could all be taking so long is because now they are trying to approve for both AIP and PR at the same time. I mean take a look around. It is happening a WHOLE lot more than it used to. That is great news.

Now see TL that could be a reason why is taking a bit longer. So you may just get great news and your hubby may get a landing interview instead. :)

rubykate

Feb 26, 2011
Here is what my ecas says:-

We received your application for permanent residence on June 16, 2010.

We started processing your application on August 26, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on April 6, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

The interview is in regina sk. I did not get any aip letter yet though. Is this cause for concern? Please let me know. I am so excited though. We will have to take my 1month old little girl to the interview since i am on mat leave and there is no one to babysit. My post grad wrk permit expires end of April, should i renew this too considering my interview is on May 4th?