Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Inlandappl said:
Luckily my passport expires in 2015
And lucky for me mine doesn't expire until 2019. :p
Thanks for sharing that info eyeoftheocean. This is what I thought but was afraid I would be wrong.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Your welcome :) I didnt know either until at my CSIS interview and the guy told me mine was out of date and that I should renew it ASAP 8)

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
eyeoftheocean said:
Your welcome :) I didnt know either until at my CSIS interview and the guy told me mine was out of date and that I should renew it ASAP 8)
Hi Eyeoftheocean,

I see from your timeline that you had a second medical done. We have also been asked for that because our first one expired in 2010. Was your the same reason? Just to confirm, did you get your ECAS update about the medical results two months after you got it done? Did you get your "application processing completed" letter yet? Do you know when you are landing? Sorry for so many questions all in one go :)

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
komar said:
Hi Eyeoftheocean,

I see from your timeline that you had a second medical done. We have also been asked for that because our first one expired in 2010. Was your the same reason? Just to confirm, did you get your ECAS update about the medical results two months after you got it done? Did you get your "application processing completed" letter yet? Do you know when you are landing? Sorry for so many questions all in one go :)
Hi, Yes my meds expired and re done them in January 2011 , and yes I had E-CAS confirmation2 months after , not got application process complete yet, as far as I know from 2 weeks ago background/security checks have no decision yet , so not landing just yet , and its OK to ask as many questions as you wish, I'm here to help all I can .

Do you have the same timeline as me ?

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
eyeoftheocean said:
Hi, Yes my meds expired and re done them in January 2011 , and yes I had E-CAS confirmation2 months after , not got application process complete yet, as far as I know from 2 weeks ago background/security checks have no decision yet , so not landing just yet , and its OK to ask as many questions as you wish, I'm here to help all I can .

Do you have the same timeline as me ?
Thank you! My story is way more complicated :) Applied in june09, medicals done june09, application transferred to local office Aug09 :eek:, refused jan10 without interview :-X , reapplied april10, got AIP mar11 asking for valid medical and passport, medical re-done apr11, also sent a letter saying expired passport is with CIC/CBSA (due to spouse being a failed refugee claimant) and we cant renew unless attaching the expired one with the application.

And the waiting game begins... AGAIN... :-\

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
komar said:
Thank you! My story is way more complicated :) Applied in june09, medicals done june09, application transferred to local office Aug09 :eek:, refused jan10 without interview :-X , reapplied april10, got AIP mar11 asking for valid medical and passport, medical re-done apr11, also sent a letter saying expired passport is with CIC/CBSA (due to spouse being a failed refugee claimant) and we cant renew unless attaching the expired one with the application.

And the waiting game begins... AGAIN... :-\

Oh boy it must be awful being refused without telling your side of the story :( but you say you have re applied , did you reaply outland ? if so I'm sure CIC will be quicker that way !

I was sent to local office cos I had an interesting life what brought attention to CIC lol.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Hi Everyone!
We have a high of 12 today and I am going for a walk at lunchtime yay!! It is so refreshing to be outdoors without a heavy wnter coat! Loving the longer light hours as well and the vitamin D from the sun makes you just feel good!

So I am still waiting for 2nd stage (story of my life).... but was wondering if I should tell CIC that I am pregnant? I "should" have PR by the due date but you never know right.....anyone have any ideas? Will it affect anything? ;D

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Love_Young said:
And lucky for me mine doesn't expire until 2019. :p
Thanks for sharing that info eyeoftheocean. This is what I thought but was afraid I would be wrong.
Mine expires March 2012 and hopefully will be travelling around Christmas but really want to get PR with this passport as it has my 2 work visas as well and 3 is my fav number :) Only takes about 10 days to process plus mailing time. i will have to send it to the UK!

iluvcanada77

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2010 In Process
Med's Done....
01-Sep-2010
LANDED..........
27-Feb-2012
How do we sign the chart? :p

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Just give us your details and Love_young will add you to the chart :)

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
eyeoftheocean said:
Oh boy it must be awful being refused without telling your side of the story :( but you say you have re applied , did you reaply outland ? if so I'm sure CIC will be quicker that way !

I was sent to local office cos I had an interesting life what brought attention to CIC lol.
No we re-applied inland because spouse cant travel without the passport which is with CIC who wont return it till they complete processing of either the sponsorship or H&C application which has been in process for last 6 years! :mad: :-X

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
eyeoftheocean said:

eyeoftheocean, he already reapplied inland and got AIP this time. He is just waiting on the second stage now.

kiwikris said:
Hi Everyone!
We have a high of 12 today and I am going for a walk at lunchtime yay!! It is so refreshing to be outdoors without a heavy wnter coat! Loving the longer light hours as well and the vitamin D from the sun makes you just feel good!

So I am still waiting for 2nd stage (story of my life).... but was wondering if I should tell CIC that I am pregnant? I "should" have PR by the due date but you never know right.....anyone have any ideas? Will it affect anything? ;D
Wow I wish it was the warm here. It is so windy out. And I did not know you were pregnant? :eek: CONGRATULATIONS! :-*
P.S. I really hope I am not just gullible and that was the truth you said. Haha. If not I am an idiot.

iluvcanada77 said:
How do we sign the chart? :p
Like TeresaLynn said, I will need to know the information about your application before I can add it to the chart.
I will need to know the following: When the PR app was received at Vegreville, When it started processing, (If you have AIP) When you got it, and if you have a PR landing date I would need to know that as well as the place. Just give me the information that is applicable and I will put it into the chart. By the way WELCOME TO THE THREAD! May you feel at home here.

P.S. If you applied in 2011, I can show you the way to that thread. Have a good day.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Love_Young said:
Wow I wish it was the warm here. It is so windy out. And I did not know you were pregnant? :eek: CONGRATULATIONS! :-*
P.S. I really hope I am not just gullible and that was the truth you said. Haha. If not I am an idiot.
Of course it is the truth :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Yay goody. I love hearing about babies. :D How far along?
Now I can post this to you:

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
kiwikris said:
Of course it is the truth :)
Hi Kiwikris

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

btw I see you got AIP in oct10, when r u landing?