Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
This is awesome Kieran!! Congrats!! It must be an amazing feeling !! Hope you'll be celebrating !! :D

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
First of all sorry if I have any typos. Hubby and I are at our hotel and don't have a computer right now. I have a lot to reply to but I will do that when I get back home. I just want to say CONGRATS to kieran123. You definitely got approved for both. If your application status on e-Cas says Decision Made and it says they sent you a letter and medical results received then it is definitely both. You can get approved for both at the same time and you did. Congrats. Call CIC and they will confirm it. Well guys I am going to go but I hope you all have a lovely week. Bye.

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Very happy for everyone getting their AIP.

I wont be hearing anything from CIC for a while. My mail's still being held up. Ah well. It will happen eventually. <3

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
OMG!!!

I called CIC 10 minutes ago and we got AIP!!!

I saw somebody on this forum too who submitted their application on August 12, 2010 received on August 16, 2010 and her e-cas was updated this morning so I began to worry why ours is still showing in process. I was beginning to freak out so I mustered up enough courage to call them.

I was on hold for 10 minutes before I was able to talk to a representative. Good thing my husband authorized me to check on his PR application, I was again put on hold for 10 minutes why she verifies everything. I think it was the longest 10 minutes of my life. When she came back she said it was still processing and I should give them a call 2 weeks from now. I said so we did not get anything, not even AIP or open work permit? And then she said "OH YES!" Husband has been approved just today for AIP.

So I know it's not both stages but I'm just so happy the first stage is over for now. Now hubby can start driving again and re-apply for his Alberta Health. He has a scheduled surgery for August 17 so we can push thru with it.

Thank you guys for all the support!

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
Wow! Congrats lovely20!!! CIC is on a roll!!!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Oh I am sorry Iceyqueen I forgot to say CONGRATS to you too. And OMG CONGRATS lovely20 that is wonderful news. Time to celebrate. :D

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
coldgirl said:
Wow! Congrats lovely20!!! CIC is on a roll!!!

Thanks coldgirl! I'm so glad that I called! Again thank you for the well wishes and the support, you guys helped me a lot!

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovely20 said:
OMG!!!

I called CIC 10 minutes ago and we got AIP!!!

I saw somebody on this forum too who submitted their application on August 12, 2010 received on August 16, 2010 and her e-cas was updated this morning so I began to worry why ours is still showing in process. I was beginning to freak out so I mustered up enough courage to call them.

I was on hold for 10 minutes before I was able to talk to a representative. Good thing my husband authorized me to check on his PR application, I was again put on hold for 10 minutes why she verifies everything. I think it was the longest 10 minutes of my life. When she came back she said it was still processing and I should give them a call 2 weeks from now. I said so we did not get anything, not even AIP or open work permit? And then she said "OH YES!" Husband has been approved just today for AIP.

So I know it's not both stages but I'm just so happy the first stage is over for now. Now hubby can start driving again and re-apply for his Alberta Health. He has a scheduled surgery for August 17 so we can push thru with it.

Thank you guys for all the support!
Lovely20 –
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was crying for you sweetie……..This is the best news ever, my sincere congratulations to you, I am really so so so so happppppppppppppppppppppy for you……………

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Love_Young said:
Oh I am sorry Iceyqueen I forgot to say CONGRATS to you too. And OMG CONGRATS lovely20 that is wonderful news. Time to celebrate. :D
Thanks LoveYoung! I"m so glad girl! And yes we are going to celebrate (buffet sushi tonight, my treat to hubby), hoping to get his 2nd stage approval too but we are not in a hurry for now we are not planning to travel out of Canada until after I give birth. Maybe we will get it 2 days after, same as yours. I'm so happy my dear, it's like a big thorn has been removed from my chest.

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovely20 said:
Thanks LoveYoung! I"m so glad girl! And yes we are going to celebrate (buffet sushi tonight, my treat to hubby), hoping to get his 2nd stage approval too but we are not in a hurry for now we are not planning to travel out of Canada until after I give birth. Maybe we will get it 2 days after, same as yours. I'm so happy my dear, it's like a big thorn has been removed from my chest.
Lovely20 -

I am really so happy for you..........

Have you checked your e-case?

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Mona_Barca said:
Lovely20 -

I am really so happy for you..........

Have you checked your e-case?
No updates on E-cas yet,maybe tomorrow or Wednesday. I think my case will be like LoveYoung's lol. PR approval after 2 days, I'm crossing my fingers for the rest of August 2010 and to everyone who deserve to be happy with their better half!

kieran123

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-10
Med's Done....
June 2010
congrats! they are really moving ahead of their schedule

p.s how the **** do you guys get through to CIC so easy? It takes me 30 calls before I get through lol :eek:

this looks like a great week for applicants in early-mid august

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kieran123 said:

p.s how the **** do you guys get through to CIC so easy? It takes me 30 calls before I get through lol :eek:

Kieran123 -

What did they tell you when you called?

kieran123

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-10
Med's Done....
June 2010
I never got through so I gave up trying... :p

I may try later this afternoon

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
kieran123 said:

LOL! Love the ***** words! Maybe I just got lucky today, but it is usually 8-10 minutes wait when I call. I called during lunch time too, MT.