May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
vinlander said:
Does that apply also to Quebec as I had asked SAAQ and they told me AIP was NOT a valid status for getting a permit transfert and I needed to wait my wife gets PR ?
We had the same problem, hubby could'nt get his driving license or medicare without his PR, however, he had a bank account and a visa card without AIP.

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
people in montreal waiting for landing. to give some insight

DM .....june 4th
letter to pay copr fee and 2 photos...July 4th, sent everything the same day
credit card charged by CIC Mtl today July 19th.

almost done...should normally be landed within the next two weeks.

wait time if already paid copr fee with application is about 1 months since DM to land.
wait time if you did not pay and you are asked to pay is about 2 months since DM to land.

Now no counter services at local offices so everyone will either have to make pmt with application or wait until asked to then pay and sent then wait for another letter for landing info.

Tecle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
01-11-2011
Nomination.....
OPW 01-11-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 01-11-2011
IELTS Request
Meds show in ECas march 25, 2013
my process still like that
We received your application for permanent residence on July 21, 2011.

We started processing your application on November 1, 2011.
in November i got a letter with the open work permit and my aip, but 50 days ago i got a call from cic asking again for my medical check( i sent with the file, and i re-send in november cause they asking for it)m in Feb i got a letter saying they got my medical check, when they call me in april i said i have the letter etc etc and she said she will open a file, cause they have a problem with that and in a month i will receive another call , still waiting....

pennyverap

Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville - Inland Sponsorship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
Doc's Request.
18-04-2012
Med's Done....
06-2012
wlas52381 said:
Hey everyone..congrats to all who got aips and decision made recently!!!! My situation is a bit complicated and i thought it would be better to post it on here and get some advice from the forum veterans!! Our application was received by vaudeville on October 12 2011.. two months later I was called to 6900 airport road at the cbsa office where I applied for pre removal risk assessment on Dec 13 2011..fast forward to April 27th 2012 I received a letter from cic stating ' in order to continue processing your inland application I have to send them my original fingerprints"" I sent them may 12 2012..then after a month on June 28 2012 I was called back in by cbsa informing me of a negative para decision..they also made me fill out a passport application form for my home country and advised me that I will be deported as soon as my new passport was made!! The officer also said that in case I received my aip befor passport renewal they will allow the stay until PR is finalised...Now ten days ago my ecas updated to ""medical results have been received"" ...curious to know if that's any good news??? It's a race against time for us..any advice is appreciated..love to all..cheers!!!
My husband and I were in the exact same situation as you... We applied for inland sponsorship in December 2011 and my husband did his PRRA in April 2012. Then in June we met with the CBSA to renew his passport and that's when they told us his PRRA was refused. They gave us 60 days to get AIP, otherwise he would leave on August 17.
The CBSA Immigration advisor contacted Vegreville on our behalf and asked them to work on our application ASAP. Luckily we got AIP July 5th.
If the Immigration Advisor you met with didn't offer any help, I would suggest you contact Vegreville explaining your situation and asking them to make your application a priority.
We hired a lawyer to do our application just because of the fact that my husband is a failed refugee and we didn't want to take any chances.
The CIC has not made any information available concerning the new law stating that someone going through PRRA will still be deported while going through the sponsorship process if they don't have AIP. If you go on the website, they still have the old information stating the old info (as of last week at least).
Maybe you can use that to your advantage?
I would suggest you consult a lawyer to see what they say... I know how you must be feeling. This was one of the most stressful things I have ever dealt with!
Best of luck, I hope it all works out for you! Don't give up hope and keep informing yourself and seeing what options you have :)

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
wlas52381 said:
Hey everyone..congrats to all who got aips and decision made recently!!!! My situation is a bit complicated and i thought it would be better to post it on here and get some advice from the forum veterans!! Our application was received by vaudeville on October 12 2011.. two months later I was called to 6900 airport road at the cbsa office where I applied for pre removal risk assessment on Dec 13 2011..fast forward to April 27th 2012 I received a letter from cic stating ' in order to continue processing your inland application I have to send them my original fingerprints"" I sent them may 12 2012..then after a month on June 28 2012 I was called back in by cbsa informing me of a negative para decision..they also made me fill out a passport application form for my home country and advised me that I will be deported as soon as my new passport was made!! The officer also said that in case I received my aip befor passport renewal they will allow the stay until PR is finalised...Now ten days ago my ecas updated to ""medical results have been received"" ...curious to know if that's any good news??? It's a race against time for us..any advice is appreciated..love to all..cheers!!!
dont worry, medical result received is a good sign so you will have you AIP very soon by end of July. just keep checking ecas or call cic but dont wait for the letter to reverse your situation as letter can take time sometimes.

good luck

vinlander

Dec 11, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
Done before request
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012 OWP + AIP
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
qw123 said:
wait time if already paid copr fee with application is about 1 months since DM to land.
wait time if you did not pay and you are asked to pay is about 2 months since DM to land.

Now no counter services at local offices so everyone will either have to make pmt with application or wait until asked to then pay and sent then wait for another letter for landing info.
Is it advisable then to pay online beforen being asked the PR fee using https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/disclaimer.do and if so the payment is going to Vegreville and not the local office or is it too late and it should have been done when the file was sent ?
I ask because I read someone here suggesting to pay the fee in advance to save time at the end but I wanna be sure the payment is going at the right office

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
vinlander said:
Is it advisable then to pay online beforen being asked the PR fee using https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/disclaimer.do and if so the payment is going to Vegreville and not the local office or is it too late and it should have been done when the file was sent ?
I ask because I read someone here suggesting to pay the fee in advance to save time at the end but I wanna be sure the payment is going at the right office
yes if you'd like you can make your copr fee pmt anytime online: online pmt can be two kinds: one thats sent electronically to cic and the other one to print the pmt receipt and sent it to cic depending what optins available for you during pmt process. not sure.

if DM is not make you still can...but if already DM then better off to wait for local office.

AVS

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29, 2011
AOR Received.
November 11, 2011
File Transfer...
August 2, 2012
Hello,

Did anyone recieve their AIP so far this week last I saw was from the date of August 23rd after that I dint see anyone getting the AIP or anything this week.

Whats happening with CIC??? :(

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
AVS said:
Hello,

Did anyone recieve their AIP so far this week last I saw was from the date of August 23rd after that I dint see anyone getting the AIP or anything this week.

Whats happening with CIC??? :(
i was saying the same thing is like it stop moving but i guess all we can do is wait

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
vinlander said:
We paid online two weeks before sending our application to CIC, our process took 11 months exactly.

PRQC

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
30-05-2013
xxpazaway said:
How to do the FOSS?
Hi! This is the info for the FOSS note if interested.

If your the one being sponsored and in Canada it is free (no 5$ fee).

And fill out this form IMM5563E available on CIC website.

SECTION A
1. Select Privacy Act (not Access to Information Act)
2. Select language
3. E-mail or Paper are the best choice
4. Respond Yes

Section B
• First line: Fill out name and date of birth.
• Select Electronic File and then select Permanent residence under Immigration file
• Right to Permanent residence, write down your Client ID number, FileNumber and Location (CPC Vegreville).

Section C
Check the box 'This request is submitted by a Canadian citizen…'
Fill out your contact information
Signed and Date.

The form may be emailed to atip-aiprp@cic.gc.ca

They will send a confirmation by e-mail for your request within the next few days. In 1 month you should received your info. Good luck!

PRQC

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
30-05-2013
avigtr said:
Thanks for the response!

Is it really necessary after all we done to wait for another form/note?
What is the benefit of the FOSS note?
Let me understand,
You got AIP and DM on the sponsor eCAS and medicals are done...
Did you send the police certificate before you got the AIP or after?
Hi,
We have sent everything and they received them before AIP. Only the RPRF fee was paid after.
We were curious about our bring forward date and if everything is alright and this is why we ask the FOSS note.

gracie

Mar 30, 2011
Hi, would love to hear some advise please, my husband applied for my PR last year with my OWP, I am now on maternity leave and my employer just gave a LMO and contract, won't it cause any conflict if I am going to apply Worp Permit too? please advise and thank you

micanada

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 21 2011
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
feb 7 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2015(dependant)
Med's Done....
nov 2011/ march 2014
Interview........
Oct 21 2015
Passport Req..
July 22 2014(dependant)
VISA ISSUED...
Dependant??
LANDED..........
oct 21 2015
PRQC said:
Hi! This is the info for the FOSS note if interested.

If your the one being sponsored and in Canada it is free (no 5$ fee).

And fill out this form IMM5563E available on CIC website.

SECTION A
1. Select Privacy Act (not Access to Information Act)
2. Select language
3. E-mail or Paper are the best choice
4. Respond Yes

Section B
• First line: Fill out name and date of birth.
• Select Electronic File and then select Permanent residence under Immigration file
• Right to Permanent residence, write down your Client ID number, FileNumber and Location (CPC Vegreville).

Section C
Check the box 'This request is submitted by a Canadian citizen...'
Fill out your contact information
Signed and Date.

The form may be emailed to atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca

They will send a confirmation by e-mail for your request within the next few days. In 1 month you should received your info. Good luck!
hi pqrc!! do i have to do it on their site or i can download and scan and just attach it on my email and sed i to cic email? and does it affect the application, like delays or what? thanks for the helpful info!! :)

kama3410

Jun 7, 2012
hello :) first i want you know my english its not very well :)
my date was 1 september 2011 they received aour and today change ecase my husband they told they send letter:) on my ecase its Medical results have been received.
can anyone explain what next its medical received its mean im dont have to do medical again