British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2011
Sigh . . . I am getting down right squirrelly. I feel like we should have filed outland or something.

kdmosco

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
Aiman said:
Hey Kdmosco... Well what happened is that I was denied then I appealed to the federal court. But I got married and submitted the application before I was denied for the appeal. However I have to report every month to the CBSA. But I proposed to my wife before I had the hearing for the refugee. But we got married after I was denied the refugee claimant. What did u submit to them as proves ?! I know they won't believe me it's a genuine marriage but it is, however I just want to know what should I submit more ?!
hello Aiman! i didn't submit anything different from what was required with the application... i actually think i should've submitted more pictures, but i think if they have doubts, you'll get the interview, and that is your chance to prove your relationship is genuine... hope all goes well! it's been almost a year since i submitted my application and i haven't received absolutely anything from them, so i'm still just waiting to see what happens. good luck!

liza-laziza

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-11-2010
wery said:
No updates. I'll check again this afternoon...
I can imagine how frustrating it is for you, wery! It's like having a store closing right after you got to the beginning of the line...

heyhey1

Jan 13, 2012
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 7, 2011
AOR Received.
March 16, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 8, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AIP: Feb 11th, 2012
I have not heard anything either...Tomorrow will mark a YEAR since they rec'd my application ???

AAL1984

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
Nov 2012
This process is very stupid, and truly shows how backward Canada is.

I have relatives in the U.S, who filed for Green cards for their spouses and the process was over in a few months.

While in Canada the process can take forever. In the U.S if you are a citizen sponser your application is looked at faster than that of a Green Card sponser, while Canada provides no such benefit to citizens. What a joke.

Don't they know what their doing to people? By keeping perfectly normal adults at home without the ability to get a job, go to school, obtain healthcare, their really ruining peoples lives and making them resent their chosen country.

opekkha80

Feb 6, 2012
Hello mates!!!

I want to apply to canada. I am single and the only member of my family is my mom. I cannot leave her in my home country. Can I apply considering my mother as dependant?

garry4u55

Jan 11, 2012
Hi Friends,
Can any body help me to fill the open work permitt application Please. I have no idea or you guys have any guide . Once again i shall be very thank ful too you..

Thanks with Regards
Garry4u55

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Hi everyone,

Finally finished reading through all the 2010 and 2011 threads. Such great information!

Playing the waiting game with the rest of you now...

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
garry4u55 said:
Hi Friends,
Can any body help me to fill the open work permitt application Please. I have no idea or you guys have any guide . Once again i shall be very thank ful too you..

Thanks with Regards
Garry4u55
What kind of help do you need? I've filled out my far share during my time in Canada.

Are you applying with your PR application? You have form IMM 1249?

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
opekkha80 said:
Hello mates!!!

I want to apply to canada. I am single and the only member of my family is my mom. I cannot leave her in my home country. Can I apply considering my mother as dependant?
I am not so sure about it. You should post this question at the front of the forum. No one is handling such cases here.

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Guys,

I feel the pain of all of those who are waiting. I cant believe its almost a year for some people. This sucks. Seriously, its way too much of us to stay at home and do nothing esp. most of us are working professionals and stuck here due to this immigration so-called "first stage approval".

I second you, US immigration system is so much faster and better as compare to Canadians. Canada should learn something from his sister country "US".

garry4u55

Jan 11, 2012
CanAusGal said:
What kind of help do you need? I've filled out my far share during my time in Canada.

Are you applying with your PR application? You have form IMM 1249?
Hi
I filled my PR Application and forget to fill Open Work permit Application.and now i wanna filled Open work permitt .

Thanks