Doc's Request.
30 May 2012
Med's Done....
March 2011/ June 2012
There is no jump at all! WT¤ is going on there?! :'(

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Processing times have been "updated", but they are still working on Jan 21. They say it's 11 - 12 months, but soon it will be more like 13.

This is so depressing :(

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
No update today! It's so upset.

In december 15th they were working on files from january 14, 2011... And today, February 8th, they are working on files january 21th, 2011. It's incredible.

1 week in almost 2 months.... I have not words.

Am_lina11

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6 2011
Doc's Request.
30 May 2012
Med's Done....
March 2011/ June 2012
They must be implementing some kind of super fast system to process files, otherwise there is no explanation why they just put aside thousands of applications! Or the whole cic department got fired, there must be something happening in there, something big. When I applied it was like 8-9 months to wait, now it is 12+!!!

heyhey1

Jan 13, 2012
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 7, 2011
AOR Received.
March 16, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 8, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AIP: Feb 11th, 2012
:eek: WTF!!!!.......anybody know the number to CTV??? this is unbelievable!!!... :mad:

liza-laziza

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-11-2010
OMG!! I can't believe!! They've been processing 1 week for 2 months!!! And the time is still counting! Although I am 6 weeks away from the date on their website, with this speed it will take me another YEAR just to get AIP!!! Are they crazy???????????? Is there any authority above them where we can write to complain?????? There are real people behind those papers, don't you understand that?????????

heyhey1

Jan 13, 2012
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 7, 2011
AOR Received.
March 16, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 8, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AIP: Feb 11th, 2012
liza-laziza said:
OMG!! I can't believe!! They've been processing 1 week for 2 months!!! And the time is still counting! Although I am 6 weeks away from the date on their website, with this speed it will take me another YEAR just to get AIP!!! Are they crazy???????????? Is there any authority above them where we can write to complain?????? There are real people behind those papers, don't you understand that?????????
I wouldent write them to complain, it would take 12 months before they get to it.. ;)

I wonder if this is slowing them down..VIA CIC:"As of February 6, 2012, sponsors and applicants for Permanent Residence are asked to complete both the new Application to sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344) form and the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). Sponsors and applicants are encouraged to complete the forms electronically and validate the information to generate 2D barcodes before printing. To ensure you have the most recent application forms, please use the link to the application forms."

Tecle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
01-11-2011
Nomination.....
OPW 01-11-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 01-11-2011
IELTS Request
Meds show in ECas march 25, 2013
Hi yesterday I received a letter saying they found my medical check , and still processing.

Cami

Feb 9, 2012
Hi!! I just found out about this forum!! My mom send the application on February last year and now we are just waiting. There are a couple of things that may bring some trouble though. Im older than 22 and because I spent a year in Canada with a study permit studying english is possible that I don't count as dependent children older than 22... Also my mom is doing it as a common in law partner.. I hope that doesn't affect anything either..
I've been trying to log in on the ecas and it doesn't let me... so my mom is calling right now. I just want to confirm it is in process. A bit too late, I know but I thought you couldn't track it until you pass the first stage... Good thing I came across with this forum!!
Thanks!!

Cami

Feb 9, 2012
Cami said:
Hi!! I just found out about this forum!! My mom send the application on February last year and now we are just waiting. There are a couple of things that may bring some trouble though. Im older than 22 and because I spent a year in Canada with a study permit studying english is possible that I don't count as dependent children older than 22... Also my mom is doing it as a common in law partner.. I hope that doesn't affect anything either..
I've been trying to log in on the ecas and it doesn't let me... so my mom is calling right now. I just want to confirm it is in process. A bit too late, I know but I thought you couldn't track it until you pass the first stage... Good thing I came across with this forum!!
Thanks!!

I'm also latin so I tried a combination of last names and it worked!! They received it on January 17 and it has been in process since March 23. :D

iamxiaogua

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 28, 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 3, 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 3, 2012
Med's Request
Mar 30, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 14, 2012
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
Jun 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 16, 2012
LANDED..........
Jul 25, 2012
Just now my wife received an email from CIC saying that "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2011/11/21."

There is no update in the e-cas though.

Can someone please advise how many month do I need to wait before getting AIP? (website says 11-12 months, but does it start from today or start from the application submission date?)

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
"We have to be good at waiting, we have to love it. Because waiting is, not waiting, it is LIFE. Too many of us live without fully engaging our minds, waiting for the moment when our real lives begin. Years pass in boredom, but that's okay because when our true love comes around, or we discover our real calling, we will begin. Of course the sad truth is that if we are not present to the moment, our true love could come and go and we wouldn't even notice. And we will have become someone other than the you or I who would be able to embrace it. I believe an appreciation for simplicity, the everyday - the ability to dive deeply into the banal and discover life's hidden richness - is where success, let alone happiness, emerges." Josh Waitzkin

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
ilovecanada4ever said:
"We have to be good at waiting, we have to love it. Because waiting is, not waiting, it is LIFE. Too many of us live without fully engaging our minds, waiting for the moment when our real lives begin. Years pass in boredom, but that's okay because when our true love comes around, or we discover our real calling, we will begin. Of course the sad truth is that if we are not present to the moment, our true love could come and go and we wouldn't even notice. And we will have become someone other than the you or I who would be able to embrace it. I believe an appreciation for simplicity, the everyday - the ability to dive deeply into the banal and discover life's hidden richness - is where success, let alone happiness, emerges." Josh Waitzkin
Well said!!!

This whole process is getting harder by the day. Thank god me and my wife are both strong people!!

I am so close to writing CDC getting my application and money back and moving to Germany with my wife. Where getting my perminant residence ( I am a born canadian citizen) takes a whole 6 weeks or so. No first or second stage approval no crap just getting on a plane flying to germany getting a 90 day visa.. walking to some office with my wife showing them our canadian marrage certificate registering as married then fill out a 3 page form then shipping it in the mail and 6 to 8 weeks later there is my nice shiny perminant residence to germany. SO EASY im annoyed with Canada Im annoyed with them processing a weeks worth of application for 2 months. This is our lives they are playing with and im sick of it. I want a normal life with my wife! So we are trying to be at peace with the waiting but its just getting out of hand..

:D Sorry for the rant I'm just shocked. Another week with no jump.

buima

Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
I think I know why there is no jump these days,
Just read 2010 thread it looks like they are clearing 2010
Queue, they want finish all 2010 by march 2012 I guess there
Won't be any big jump until then. Hang in there compagneros.