App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
I know everybody is going to get upset and mad with this comment, and tell me that am a trouble maker, but I'm getting so mad of reading some comments that challenge the integrity of some of us...

Whenever someone gets an answer from CIC, some people react happy at first, then before closing their comments of joy they demand for proof, and make all kind of suggestions implying indirectly that maybe the person who just posted the good news is imagining things, maybe he/she is not reading well, then they go and ask them to paste into the thread the e x a c t E-Cas message, furthermore, couple of weeks ago they were asking us to call CIC for explanation why some July applicants are getting AIP, but now is even worst, now those who have got AIP needs to call CIC asking why they got AIP before others!!!

Haven said this, I want to keep hearing good news, cause it makes me happy for others and at the same time it feels that CIC is working hard, everybody needs to understand that each case is different, not better but different... every application is treated by a different individual, and as much as we want to get AIP we need to see that at least we are not alone, that our love is by our side and not in another country waiting to hear from the Embassy or whatever agency CIC has abroad...

So... please stop asking or questioning the integrity of those who got the good news... Christmas is here lets be loving and believable cause is good to hear good news and feel their joy and happiness....
:D

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
Cangaceiro said:
Hi There i got update in my process today:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 10, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 23, 2011.

We transferred your application to the local CIC office on December 9, 2011. The local CIC office may contact you.

I think this is not a "good news"!! What's that means?
Thank's!
Hello, don't be worried, You can ask four your FOSS notes, I'm gonna send you a website a Found last week, i think that could help you, so please check your e-mail, so in that way you could see the posibles reasons of your transfer. And then, try to ask about your FOSS notes, and get in contact to your office, so you can Fax them the application for FOSS notes, don't forget you just have to put FOSS notes and not other thing because that could influence in your timeline.. Try to send more pictures, the most you can send before and after your relationship. Check your inbox ok.. I will send you what I found.

Dominican22

Jun 23, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-12-2011
Med's Done....
23-11-2010
angtao said:
Sorry for all the posts in a row.

Dominican22 is next. Have you heard anything yet or logged on to e-cas yet?

Serendipity, get ready!
Hi Angtao, I've been checking everyday and nothing yet. I called CIC and they said they'll make a decision soon, so fingers crossed!

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
Dominican22 said:
Hi Angtao, I've been checking everyday and nothing yet. I called CIC and they said they'll make a decision soon, so fingers crossed!
Good luck Dominican!

Cangaceiro

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/2011
File Transfer...
09/12/2011
Interview........
11/06/2012
karma123 said:
Hello, don't be worried, You can ask four your FOSS notes, I'm gonna send you a website a Found last week, i think that could help you, so please check your e-mail, so in that way you could see the posibles reasons of your transfer. And then, try to ask about your FOSS notes, and get in contact to your office, so you can Fax them the application for FOSS notes, don't forget you just have to put FOSS notes and not other thing because that could influence in your timeline.. Try to send more pictures, the most you can send before and after your relationship. Check your inbox ok.. I will send you what I found.
Thank you very much!! I got your personal message, i'll check the website!! I tried to respond the PM but i dont know why they cant find you Karma123, anyways! Thank you!

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
visita44 said:
Hi Naz,, do you mind if I ask what visa do you have before you were granted this new visitors visa ? thanks
Hi

I had visitor visa before but they canceled because of my Outland pr application. Now I did not have any visa for 4 months

Naz

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
nazam80 said:
Hi

I had visitor visa before but they canceled because of my Outland pr application. Now I did not have any visa for 4 months

Naz
Thanks Naz,, so what documents did you include when you applied for this new visitor visa... Am sorry for another question,, I might need this info later on... Thanks again in advance..

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
visita44 said:
Thanks Naz,, so what documents did you include when you applied for this new visitor visa... Am sorry for another question,, I might need this info later on... Thanks again in advance..
I included my marriage certificate and bank statement of mine n wife's and also mentioned that I have applied for pr application. I sent my pr and my visitor at the same time and at that time I was kind of illegal.

Naz

dawnng

Dec 10, 2011
Thank you Missha, your advice is helpful.

We have collected all the necessary forms today and will be starting with this very first 'baby step' filling in and including all relevant documentations.

One question, is it necessary to get legal help or they call representative to apply for the sponsorship? I see most people in this forum doesn't...so I presume I don't need one too. Some lawyers says its better to have a representative as statistics tells that to have a legal aid is much better.

Your or anyone's advice please.

greyghost

Sep 22, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2011
Junglist82 said:
Hey everyone. I called CIC this morning and they told me that my app got approved. They have sent out my approval letter with my OWP. I was so shocked that they sent out my OWP cuz I forgot to attach it to my pr application. I sent it weeks after. So she said that I should receive my letter this week or next week latest.

I pray that everyone gets approved soon. Just remember there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
LOL you know what....I was looking at this post..and read the app date in the side profile which says 07-01-2011. Of course being American that means July 1st to me. BUTTTTTT it means January in this date format sooooooo

There ya have it.....

Maybe tomorrows jump will be huge!

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Re: supporting each other

TU160 said:
Hi irishred,

My wife knows a person and her husband got OWP earlier then the official processing time. They applied before her pregnancy. I think it happened because she was a sponsor.
Hi TU160
I sent my sons birth certificate today via courier.
As you say, my husband is sponsoring me so it might not make any difference.
Worth a try though !! :)

MrMass

Nov 26, 2011
dawnng said:

We have collected all the necessary forms today and will be starting with this very first 'baby step' filling in and including all relevant documentations.

One question, is it necessary to get legal help or they call representative to apply for the sponsorship? I see most people in this forum doesn't...so I presume I don't need one too. Some lawyers says its better to have a representative as statistics tells that to have a legal aid is much better.

i can tell you that i'm currently using a lawyer and i'm still waiting for an answer for CIC. 11 onths so far and hopefully this week i'll have some sort of answer. The lawyer helps you set up all the paper work so then you don't miss any piece of paper and gives you help with any detail that you may need to give.

Having said that it has made ZERO difference in timing. I needed the lawyer because i wanted it to be organized and precise, other then that no time change on the processing time.

Honestly it's a choice, i hope it sort of helped you in your decision.

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
dawnng said:

It is not necessary to get the legal help. Since the whole application process is very self explanatory. It should not be hard to get things done as alot of people file for their own applications.

A couple of things to keep in mind as the application should have
1) cover letter
2) all required forums
3) all required proofs(Financial and emotional) and documents
4) Medical should be done at the last as it is valid for a year. As the processsing time increase to 11-12 months, try to get it a day before sending your application. In that scenrio, you would be avoided from re-doing the medical
5) Since your wife is from Singapore, and she would be needing Police Clearance. CIC has to send to an appeal letter to you first and then you would request the Police Clearance. This all can be done in 2nd stage. If she is the citizen of singapore, that might make things difference.

Good Luck with your application

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Personally I used an immigration consultant and honestly, I could not have done it without him. It is not that easy to fill out the forms. There are so many little things you need to know and he gave me so many pointers on how we can make our application better. I was not going to sit here day after day and go through everything with a fimne tooth comb. Now with this being said, I PRAY that we don't get transferred. I cannot wait any longer.

Now, with more important business.

We have to get Angus back. Who is with me? Say I! If you want Angus back just add your name:

People who want Angus to come back chart:

angtao

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
MrMass said:
i can tell you that i'm currently using a lawyer and i'm still waiting for an answer for CIC. 11 onths so far and hopefully this week i'll have some sort of answer. The lawyer helps you set up all the paper work so then you don't miss any piece of paper and gives you help with any detail that you may need to give.

Having said that it has made ZERO difference in timing. I needed the lawyer because i wanted it to be organized and precise, other then that no time change on the processing time.

Honestly it's a choice, i hope it sort of helped you in your decision.
Can i ask how much lawyer cost for immigration?