Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
Thank you guys. And thanks to everyone who helped me out. I wouldnt be able to do without any of you.

MrMass

Nov 26, 2011
Deutschbug,

I can tell you that i'm in no shape or form a patient person. Especially considering I've had to leave work and let someone run my business. My wife works hard and if there's one thing i hate is seeing her leave in the morning and me sitting here looking at the clock, hoping and praying but like i said you have to keep your mind off it.

I can definitely second the fact that it seems like it's a punishment for the sponsor but you also have to understand that it's like marriage, we wouldn't be in this situation if we didn't love one another so much and want to life here. I know it feels like your a weight on the family unit, but it's out of your hands, all you have to remember is the love is there and they are doing this because you're worth it.

I can guaranty you that it will make you work even harder then before and it will make you stranger then ever.

Junglist82 CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!! now that's a Christmas gift!!! Merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays!

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
missha said:
Our second applicant of 2011, Cangaceiro , file got transferred to local office. Should he order foss notes or what?
From what I've read about FOSS notes on the other threads, yes she/he can request for FOSS notes... I request my FOSS notes through fax at a CIC local office in Vancouver. They can receive faster by fax but there is a wait of around a month before you receive the FOSS notes (not really sure how long). Of course it depends where the applicant is living, should research the fax number of CIC local office from where they live... In my case, I live in British Columbia so I sent my fax request at the CIC local office in Vancouver BC and am not sure if you own your own fax machine. They might send the FOSS notes right away if you own a fax machine.. I hope this help...

Remember to request only the FOSS notes and not the File... Because if you order the file,,, CIC wil retrieve and make a copy of your whole application file and sent it to you which takes so much time. And they say this will affect the processing time of your application... So just click the option that FOSS NOTES only...

I hope this help.. You can address some HERO member on the other threads and ask for opinion... Remember the first thread titled SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP on the list of the threads on the main page started by Leon.. I bet he can help you...

TU160

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Re: supporting each other

nat_varcor said:
Hello 2011 applicants

It has been 9 months since I sent my application, the waiting has been long but now getting so close to the timelines I am getting anxious.

has someone in the forum had a baby or pregnant during application? anyone knows if that can slow down the prossesing time?

Happy holidays!!!
Pregnancy should speed the processing time if you informed CIC about it.

TU160

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Junglist82 said:
Hey everyone. I called CIC this morning and they told me that my app got approved. They have sent out my approval letter with my OWP. I was so shocked that they sent out my OWP cuz I forgot to attach it to my pr application. I sent it weeks after. So she said that I should receive my letter this week or next week latest.

I pray that everyone gets approved soon. Just remember there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

It's a valuable christmas gift, my congratulations! Do you belive in Santa? :D

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011

TU160 said:
Pregnancy should speed the processing time if you informed CIC about it.
Hi
I was pregnant in June when we sent in our application
We now have a 4 month old healthy boy
Unfortunately, I dont think it speeds up the process.
We have heard nothing yet, we cant even log into e-cas
:(

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012

irishred said:
Hi
I was pregnant in June when we sent in our application
We now have a 4 month old healthy boy
Unfortunately, I dont think it speeds up the process.
We have heard nothing yet, we cant even log into e-cas
:(
Have you sent additional information to CIC about your new baby... If not I suggest you should.. But I don't guarantee that it will speed up the process of your application...

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
I sent an email through the CIC website. I sent my sons registration number and full name etc.
Do you think I should send a hard copy of his birth certificate?
I wondered at the time if I should. Or maybe if I call CIC, can they tell me if the email was received

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
irishred said:
I sent an email through the CIC website. I sent my sons registration number and full name etc.
Do you think I should send a hard copy of his birth certificate?
I wondered at the time if I should. Or maybe if I call CIC, can they tell me if the email was received
Did you include your file number on your email ? All your PR application detail so that CIC can attach the information you provided to you PR application... I doubt if it's gonna be attach to you PR application because sending a hard copy through mail is the suggested way if you would like to send additional information...

here is the address where to send additional information..

CPC Vegreville
Additional Information
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5

But before you can send additional informatiom, you better have a Client ID Number.. I suggest you call CIC first and ask for a File Number so you can start to log in to ecas.. Tell CIC that you don't have a file number yet and you want to check your application online... And better tell them you want to add the information of your new baby to be attach to your application..

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Angus, I just finished reading the thread from yesterday and today. I cannot believe you want to leave this thread. You are a valued member to us and you are doing a fantastic job with the chart. I don't think anyone meant any harm or started to resent you for getting 1st stage approval. We all have different cases and who knows what is going to happen. Plus, you got 1st stage approval only and not 2nd stage. Who knows when you will get 2nd stage. We are obviously never going to know why a few people have recieved approvals so we should just let it go unless someone knows the exact reason. The only way we might know is if one of the 3 people called CIC and asked why they got approved so early when they are working on Dec.19. I don't think that anyone one of you 3 should do that at all. Just let it be. Our time will come. I hope you re-consider.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Missha, are you taking over the chart? Can you type in it?

Angus, can you PM me if you come back on here?

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
vinlander and nat_varcor, can you please give us your timelines?

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
midcityjohn, I don't think that anyone is out to get anyone. We have no idea who you even are so you need not worry. This is a public forum where no one knows each other. You can stay or you can go. It is your choice.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Sorry for all the posts in a row.

Dominican22 is next. Have you heard anything yet or logged on to e-cas yet?

Serendipity, get ready!

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Junglist82 said:
Hey everyone. I called CIC this morning and they told me that my app got approved. They have sent out my approval letter with my OWP. I was so shocked that they sent out my OWP cuz I forgot to attach it to my pr application. I sent it weeks after. So she said that I should receive my letter this week or next week latest.

I pray that everyone gets approved soon. Just remember there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Wooooo Congrats!! Im so so happy for you!! :D What a great gift for the holiday season!!

L