+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Initial PR Card Not Received (8+ months)

ogcorp

Mar 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-12-2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Hello,

I got my COPR on 16 July, 2021 and no update for PR card. did anyone received after that>
Please help.
I’m waiting from June 23 so Now PR Card went info production last week after writing to the office of the minister an email. All applications that went to Sydney VO are sooooo delayed after CoPR

Reactions: Rahul_Ram1008

Krish121089

Aug 20, 2019
Guys. This is my story. I got my ecopr from Etobicoke office on Feb 4 2021 and next day I was able to link my pr card application. But no updates after that. So on Oct 3 2021, I sent a new application by filling the solemn declaration section as never received a card and sent it to 49 Dorchester, Sydney. Please advise if anyone similar to my situation?

damned_pr

Jan 12, 2021
I’m waiting from June 23 so Now PR Card went info production last week after writing to the office of the minister an email. All applications that went to Sydney VO are sooooo delayed after CoPR
How do you contact the minister? I can't find any email address.
I sent application for PR Card in June 2021 and still haven't received it :-/

Kpkumar713

Sep 23, 2019
Hello Guys,
I have finished of my soft landing process via Detroit Canada tunnel on July 26th 2021. Still Haven’t received the PR Card to the mailing address I have provided inside Canada. Please guide me on the next steps on what to do about this issue. Are there anyone in the same boat?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,
I have finished of my soft landing process via Detroit Canada tunnel on July 26th 2021. Still Haven’t received the PR Card to the mailing address I have provided inside Canada. Please guide me on the next steps on what to do about this issue. Are there anyone in the same boat?
Read post #47

Manas Mondal

Jun 10, 2021
I'm in the same situation, got COPR on July 23, 2021, uploaded a photo in permanent resident poral still it's in review mode, waiting for PR card. What should I take next step? Please help here.

cindy09

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hi any updates on this thread? uploaded photo last July. until now i haven’t received my PR card. very frustrating

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I sent documents for PR card by mail on March 20, 2021. No response yet. Tried sending webforms but no reply yet.
Hey i am cec inland candidate. I got copr by September but still didn't get my pr card. Please let me know if you have got pr card. If you did tell me what to do. I have written two webforms saying that i might travel next year. My copr is expiring next year by August.

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi any updates on this thread? uploaded photo last July. until now i haven’t received my PR card. very frustrating
You still didn't get it ?
Me neither. I am not sure what to do. When i call them they are not picking up. I wrote webform but no response. I will change my address as my lease is getting over by February. I am not sure what to do. I am little bit frustrated. My copr is expiring on next year august. I don't wanna wait that long.

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Got COPR in may, I am Cec inland, sent photo and copy for copr by mail, I have heard nothing about PR card since then. Linked it to online account, but It's almost like the application is lost.
What is linking ? My application is online. My pr portal is online. Should i link something. Please let me know. I am cec inland applicant. I got copr by September. Still didn't get my card. I have to move out of my apartment by February. Within that time i need to get my card.

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I'm in the same situation, got COPR on July 23, 2021, uploaded a photo in permanent resident poral still it's in review mode, waiting for PR card. What should I take next step? Please help here.
Did you get your pr. Please let me know. I am in similar situation. I don't know what to do.

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I finally got mine. It was fast. First time I am among the luckiest club.
Congratulations. Happy for you !
Please let me know if you sent a solemn declaration and got it. If so how many days it took you to get pr card after solemn declaration.
I am about to move to another home by march i am not sure if I can move if they keep on delaying like that.

Reactions: Idrissrafd