+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information on In-Canada Paper based TRP application

Jhonty

Mar 5, 2021
It'e been two years since TRP was applied. I had applied for spousal sponsorship early this year which came in last week. So my TRP application is going to be withdrawn. Good luck everyone. If you guys have any questions i would be happy to answer.

discoatlanta

May 28, 2021
It'e been two years since TRP was applied. I had applied for spousal sponsorship early this year which came in last week. So my TRP application is going to be withdrawn. Good luck everyone. If you guys have any questions i would be happy to answer.
Congratulations,
Me too i have been waiting for my TRP since january 2021. I have applied for H&C and waiting for an answer. Do you have a sense of how long it took for your security and background check ?

Jhonty

Mar 5, 2021
Congratulations,
Me too i have been waiting for my TRP since january 2021. I have applied for H&C and waiting for an answer. Do you have a sense of how long it took for your security and background check?
Thank you, I have been waiting since July 2020.

TRP: We didn't get any updates since November 2021 when they said they moved the file to another office for further processing.

Spouse PR: Application received by IRCC on March 3 and CoPR received on August 18th. Whenever they requested anything I was sure to get it done immediately. Hope that helps

Waiting2020

Star Member
Jun 16, 2022
Got an update email from Edmonton office requiring new biometric but when I check my biometric validity its still valid. I am sending mail correspondence and webform of the copy of my biometric. Just got a update now lodge application Sept 2020

Kip4987

Nov 14, 2020
What did u apply for? Did ur PR application got refused or TRP? If it’s TRP when did u apply sep 2020 or sep 2021?

pls let me know, I’m in a same boat

Waiting2020

Star Member
Jun 16, 2022
What did u apply for? Did ur PR application got refused or TRP? If it’s TRP when did u apply sep 2020 or sep 2021?

pls let me know, I’m in a same boat
Sept 2020 after 24 months I received a refusal and departure order I applied for humanitarian and compassionate today online. I know it would take months to get AOR but they told me to wait until been called by cbsa for interviews before doing any appeal.

Kip4987

Nov 14, 2020
Sorry to hear that ur application got refused, did u ever get application number from them for TRP or letter stating that ur application got transferred to Edmonton for further processing?

Won

Sep 23, 2017
Sept 2020 after 24 months I received a refusal and departure order I applied for humanitarian and compassionate today online. I know it would take months to get AOR but they told me to wait until been called by cbsa for interviews before doing any appeal.
I'm sorry to hear that. I applied for the TRP, Work permit, and PRRA in Jul 2021, then got a letter from CBSA saying the PRRA application is closed. I received another letter from CIC which is the TRP application was transferred to the Edmonton office in Dec 2021. Since then I have not received any updates yet.
Mine is also so complicated and hopefully, everyone gets a positive answer soon.

Man44jj

Sep 19, 2022
Are you able to have a chat about your journey. I am going thru the same thing and need some info. I sent you a direct message

Waiting2020

Star Member
Jun 16, 2022
Sorry to hear that ur application got refused, did u ever get application number from them for TRP or letter stating that ur application got transferred to Edmonton for further processing?
I get an AOR number thru mail and a letter saying that my case was transfer to edmonton then radio silent and then refused.

Waiting2020

Star Member
Jun 16, 2022
I'm sorry to hear that. I applied for the TRP, Work permit, and PRRA in Jul 2021, then got a letter from CBSA saying the PRRA application is closed. I received another letter from CIC which is the TRP application was transferred to the Edmonton office in Dec 2021. Since then I have not received any updates yet.
Mine is also so complicated and hopefully, everyone gets a positive answer soon.
Have you tried H&C pathway

Won

Sep 23, 2017
Hey everyone, After wait for 2years I got my TRP and WP.
Congrats! Were you in Canada while it's in progress for two years? if you were, what was your status?
I applied for mine a year ago, and my BOWP was refused a week ago. so I'm afraid that I can still work and stay in Canada legally.