+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information on In-Canada Paper based TRP application

Kip4987

Nov 14, 2020
is anyone able to attach their TRP and WP applications to online GC key account? I tried to do it with mine and its giving me the error "No application found"?

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Hey there can anyone please help me here.

I would like to apply for a TRP outside canada application. Reason (inadmissible due to misrepresentation and that was a honest mistake I tried very hard to convinced visa offer with all the evidence but unfortunately no luck).
My wife and daughter are Canadian citizens by birth.

I just wanna know a complete producer for example forms, where to send what to include etc etc

thanks !

Kip4987

Nov 14, 2020
If you are applying within Canada , u can send the forms to CPC Edmonton. In this case we all are waiting for almost 7-9 months now and have not received any response from them

Kip4987

Nov 14, 2020
Hello, Pradhasi and daouda63,

can you pls provide some details if you have received any response from IRCC Edmonton yet?

thank you

Jhonty

Mar 5, 2021
I have applied for a TRP in august 2020. I am out of status because I applied my PGWP renewal after the 90 days of its expiry. (I qualify to renew because my passport needed renewal) however I haven’t heard back till now. What are my chances of getting it and how long does the process usually take during covid?
I have the application number but haven’t heard anything since then. I read every post here and would really appreciate if people waiting on the application before me shares their time lines. Tough and rough times.

Jhonty

Mar 5, 2021
Glad I could help! :)
You should expect a decision by the last week of October. Keep us posted, good luck!
Hey Sid,

did you hear back from them in regards to your TRP.please share if you received any information. I hope you got it in October as expected. Please let us know so we can get a timeline