+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information on In-Canada Paper based TRP application

daouda63

Oct 14, 2020
hello, do you have any news ?, I sent my documents, since April 20 but I have no news, I sent a web form, they said my request is being processed, but nothing other. thanks u

pradhasi

Feb 24, 2017
Hello,

till now I have no updates yet but I believe I should be getting an answer by end of this month. usually it takes atleast 6months but due to covid 19, I can't be sure. you can order gcms note if you like to see where your TRP is processed until.

thanks

Kip4987

Nov 14, 2020
Hello all, so good to see all the information here,
Have you received any response yet Pradhasi and daouda63 from Edmonton CIO on your applications for TRP and OWP?

I submitted my application for extension of TRP and OWP on 8 July 2020 and they received on 9 July 2020 and so far I have received nothing from them - not even acknowledgement letter

it’s frustrating now as it’s been 4 months and 1 week since I applied and don’t even know what’s going on.

can you pls share the information you have like when u received ur application numbers and were u able to link it to GCkey, and if u have received any decisions on your applications so far and if you do when u received it pls

thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Have you received any response yet Pradhasi and daouda63 from Edmonton CIO on your applications for TRP and OWP?

I submitted my application for extension of TRP and OWP on 8 July 2020 and they received on 9 July 2020 and so far I have received nothing from them - not even acknowledgement letter

it’s frustrating now as it’s been 4 months and 1 week since I applied and don’t even know what’s going on.

can you pls share the information you have like when u received ur application numbers and were u able to link it to GCkey, and if u have received any decisions on your applications so far and if you do when u received it pls

thank you
It makes sense you haven't heard anything. COVID-19 has unfortunately extended all processing times. I think you should be expecting that processing will take around 8 months.

I don't believe they send an acknolwedgement for TRPs since this is a temporary visa application. But I could be mistaken about that. I believe you will only be contacted once IRCC has made a decision in your application.

Hope this helps and good luck.

pradhasi

Feb 24, 2017

thank you
They recieved both my application on April 8 and still I have not received an update. I sent a webform and they mentioned they are still processing and due to covid the processing time is delayed

Kip4987

Nov 14, 2020
Thank you daouda63 and Pradhasi for information. Please keep me posted if you hear something back. I think I still have a long wait.. approximately 3 months after you

daouda63

Oct 14, 2020
Thank you daouda63 and Pradhasi for information. Please keep me posted if you hear something back. I think I still have a long wait.. approximately 3 months after you
same thing, I sent my request on April 20, I called them, 3 times, but they still say my request is being processed, and they gave me my request number

Sumanp

Nov 20, 2020
Hey guys,I applied for trp application in jan 2020 and got acknowledgment letter in june.After that I heard nothing from them.Anyone heard from cic pls reply m too worried.Its been 11 months passed since

daouda63

Oct 14, 2020
Hey guys,I applied for trp application in jan 2020 and got acknowledgment letter in june.After that I heard nothing from them.Anyone heard from cic pls reply m too worried.Its been 11 months passed since
hi have you tried calling them, or submitting, a web form? you have apply for a new request, or for a renewal ?

Sumanp

Nov 20, 2020
hi have you tried calling them, or submitting, a web form? you have apply for a new request, or for a renewal ?
I applied for initial trp.I submitted web form to know about status of application but no reply.I requested new trp with study permit extension.I was under exclusion order for 1 year.But because of covid I was unable to leave.Then my lawyer suggested me to apply for trp.Is there any chances that My trp gonna get approved or not.Pls give me your views

daouda63

Oct 14, 2020
I applied for initial trp.I submitted web form to know about status of application but no reply.I requested new trp with study permit extension.I was under exclusion order for 1 year.But because of covid I was unable to leave.Then my lawyer suggested me to apply for trp.Is there any chances that My trp gonna get approved or not.Pls give me your views
i think covid caused a lot of delay, maybe someone more experienced here, can help

Kip4987

Nov 14, 2020
I finally got the application no today after 20 weeks when I called them. Anyone received any updates?