+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

information letter from CIC

Jij9

Dec 16, 2018
Hi everyone pls help me,

Inland application, PNP Saskatchewan
Sorry this section is very long.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 16, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 7, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on December 7, 2017.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on April 10, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on December 7, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.(It was request letter asking me to give all documents about my spouse on updating my marrital status and also for submitting questionnaire for the couples. It was sent right away - 8 December- and my spouse name is in the cic account now )

7.We sent you a letter on December 10, 2018. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

( the letter given as follows, and only my name given in he letter.tiltle - information letter)

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. You must complete the following steps within 7 days in order for your Confirmation of Permanent Residence to be issued. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by e-mail to: CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.
The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC) office responsible for issuing you a Confirmation of Permanent Residence will contact you shortly to arrange an appointment for your landing.
STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION
If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via e -mail to: CIC-OTTAWA- IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca.
 Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
 Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
 Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
 You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.
STEP 2: CONFIRM YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE
If you and all family members included in the application are in Canada, you are not required to submit your passports or apply for an authorization to enter the country. The IRCC office responsible for issuing your Confirmation of Permanent Residence will contact you to make an appointment to finalize your application.
If you and/or your family members are NOT currently residing in Canada, you need to advise us of your current place of residence as this may impact the issuing procedures of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and/or visa. Please advise us immediately by e-mail to: CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca
***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***
STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
When you receive communication from the responsible IRCC office for your appointment, please make sure to bring the following documents:
1. Original Passport(s) for all people included in the application.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

And in the tracking it shows DM. Please read this all.
If anyone get this please help me. I don’t really understand it.

Reactions: Nimrod

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
Hi everyone pls help me,

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 7, 2017.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on April 10, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. We sent you correspondence on December 7, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.(It was request letter asking me to give all documents about my spouse on updating my marrital status and also for submitting questionnaire for the couples. It was sent right away - 8 December- and my spouse name is in the cic account now )

7.We sent you a letter on December 10, 2018. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

( the letter given as follows, and only my name given in he letter.tiltle - information letter)

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. You must complete the following steps within 7 days in order for your Confirmation of Permanent Residence to be issued. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by e-mail to: CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.
The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC) office responsible for issuing you a Confirmation of Permanent Residence will contact you shortly to arrange an appointment for your landing.
If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via e -mail to: CIC-OTTAWA- IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca.
 Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
 Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
 You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.
If you and all family members included in the application are in Canada, you are not required to submit your passports or apply for an authorization to enter the country. The IRCC office responsible for issuing your Confirmation of Permanent Residence will contact you to make an appointment to finalize your application.
If you and/or your family members are NOT currently residing in Canada, you need to advise us of your current place of residence as this may impact the issuing procedures of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and/or visa. Please advise us immediately by e-mail to: CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca
***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***
When you receive communication from the responsible IRCC office for your appointment, please make sure to bring the following documents:

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Congratulations! This is it! Your application is approved for PR, this is s passport request. They need your passport to stamp the permanent Residence visa (immigrant visa)

Jij9

Dec 16, 2018
Congratulations! This is it! Your application is approved for PR, this is s passport request. They need your passport to stamp the permanent Residence visa (immigrant visa)
Hi thanks ,
But i have a question again, i just given my spouse ( lives in canada and included in my application) details and the next day itself i got this given letter , thats what i dont understand. How do they make decision within this period of time. I am very confused.

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
Hi thanks ,
But i have a question again, i just given my spouse ( lives in canada and included in my application) details and the next day itself i got this given letter , thats what i dont understand. How do they make decision within this period of time. I am very confused.
It says there that ircc will contact you shortly . You will get a landing appointment. That means you will get a date to visit local visa office and do your landing there

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
So your spouse lives in canada but you are not? So you need to send an email to that cpc email given and let them know your place of residence then in that case u will send your passport for stamping iff you are NOT in canada. If your wife is in canada she will be contacted by ircc

Jij9

Dec 16, 2018
I mean My spouse lives with me in Canada , I live here too. We are in work permit. I hope CIC might contact us soon, i am not sure about this. May be a couple of weeks or months.

Sorry for the misinformation.

ashwin1400

Sep 25, 2018
Hi everyone pls help me,

Hi @Jij9 I recently received the same letter and am a little confused. I currently reside in the USA and received this same letter requesting a response in 7 days while most other people are directly getting an address to send their passport to..

How did the CIC respond to this letter after you gave them the information? How long did it take them to respond?

greyfox

Aug 21, 2017
Hi @Jij9 I recently received the same letter and am a little confused. I currently reside in the USA and received this same letter requesting a response in 7 days while most other people are directly getting an address to send their passport to..

How did the CIC respond to this letter after you gave them the information? How long did it take them to respond?
I also just received this message. Anyone have any idea how long it takes the local office to contact you and what method do they reach out on?

My application is inland and I originally applied by paper but I connected it to my cic account.

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
What does the officer ask in landing interview from FSW inland applicants ? Kindly share experiences ... if anyone after COPR went for PR stamping ... ?

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
What was the format of your PPR ... ready for visa mail ? Kindly share ... i got update in my CIC account in form of ‘Information Letter’ in following format
The letter states the following:
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. You must complete the following steps within 7 days in order for your Confirmation of Permanent Residence to be issued.

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via e-mail to: CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca.

If you and all family members included in the application are in Canada, you are not required to submit your passports or apply for an authorization to enter the country. The IRCC office responsible for issuing your Confirmation of Permanent Residence will contact you to make an appointment to finalize your application. If you and/or your family members are NOT currently residing in Canada, you need to advise us of your current place of residence as this may impact the issuing procedures of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and/or visa. Please advise us immediately by e-mail to: CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca

greyfox

Aug 21, 2017
What was the format of your PPR ... ready for visa mail ? Kindly share ... i got update in my CIC account in form of ‘Information Letter’ in following format
The letter states the following:
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. You must complete the following steps within 7 days in order for your Confirmation of Permanent Residence to be issued.

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via e-mail to: CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca.

If you and all family members included in the application are in Canada, you are not required to submit your passports or apply for an authorization to enter the country. The IRCC office responsible for issuing your Confirmation of Permanent Residence will contact you to make an appointment to finalize your application. If you and/or your family members are NOT currently residing in Canada, you need to advise us of your current place of residence as this may impact the issuing procedures of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and/or visa. Please advise us immediately by e-mail to: CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca

So this is the exact same letter I got. What's happened to you since you got it?

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
So this is the exact same letter I got. What's happened to you since you got it?
I got the update letter in my cic account yesterday at 4:30 pm and nothing yet after that maybe they will wait for 8 days incase i have to update them anything in step one ... then they might send COPR or Landing appointment at regular postal mail and then we will have to go there with passports and photos for stamping .. i am not sure but that what i have researched till now or know

Reactions: greyfox

greyfox

Aug 21, 2017
I got the update letter in my cic account yesterday at 4:30 pm and nothing yet after that maybe they will wait for 8 days incase i have to update them anything in step one ... then they might send COPR or Landing appointment at regular postal mail and then we will have to go there with passports and photos for stamping .. i am not sure but that what i have researched till now or know
So I don't need to update anything so I won't be contacting them. Right now I am just waiting to see what happens.

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
So I don't need to update anything so I won't be contacting them. Right now I am just waiting to see what happens.
That is right ... they will send postal mail and tell what to do next .. if there is any change or update we have to tell within 7 days through email or webform

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
That is right ... they will send postal mail and tell what to do next .. if there is any change or update we have to tell within 7 days through email or webform
Greyfox .... i called the IRCC today and the agent told me that i cant say that u will get something in postal mail but i should wait for IRCC next email or something how they contact me back.... so i will also wait now i have updated my change in address as i was in surrey british columbia canada earlier and now from few days i have moved to toronto so i have updated my new address so lets see now what comes next ... i thought they will send landing appointment letter to address for COPR and stamping but not sire i am also waiting if u get any update or movement with ur applcation kindly update me too .. thank you