+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information: Get Indian PCC in One day(Canada Only)

undercovers

Jan 12, 2017
i have a question regarding PCC.
1. Can we do it from our home country?? while we are in Canada?
2. does the PCC from brampton which is BLS contains any stamp from Indian consulate in our passport??
3. can the PCC from home country work rather than waiting for BLS PCC?
Will appreciate all replies.

av

Jan 21, 2015
undercovers said:
i have a question regarding PCC.
1. Can we do it from our home country?? while we are in Canada?
Not Sure
2. does the PCC from brampton which is BLS contains any stamp from Indian consulate in our passport??
Yes, your passport have stamp on it
3. can the PCC from home country work rather than waiting for BLS PCC?
Not Sure
Will appreciate all replies.
why do not you try from Consulate and get it in one day

undercovers

Jan 12, 2017
av said:
why do not you try from Consulate and get it in one day
cause i am not in toronto/i am in prince edward island. and just want to know if it is fine to get it done from home country..??

av

Jan 21, 2015
undercovers said:
cause i am not in toronto/i am in prince edward island. and just want to know if it is fine to get it done from home country..??
If you know someone in Toronto he can do it on your behalf, also while getting PCC you original passport is required so you might need to send you passport to India in that Case

SAHIL16K

Jan 17, 2017
av said:
BLS almost post same day and it should take 1-2 days
In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre: this is the status on my application. so, i will let you know hopefully in couple of days.

please read below the issues i came across, hope these might be helpful for someone in future.

i went for pcc for me and my wife:-

1) my passport binding came off while photo stating, and they asked me to fix it. can you believe that!! they asked me to fix the passport of my own.( not a good advise at first instance) but any how, looking at the urgency of the situtation, i toook the matter in my hands and the application was accepted.

2) my wife passport expiring in 6 months and in order to apply( any visa or PR application) it should have 6 months validity atleast. i couldn't find solution from anyone , so i went ahead with the PCC first, as soon as i receive the PCC i will have to go through the passport renewal process. now god forbidden, if the immigration asked me to submit the passport while, i have applied for renewal, i don't know what i will do in that instance. but hey !! thats what the fingers are for and, i have them crossed. so lets hope for the best !!!

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
just got my PCC today from CGI Toronto, it was bit of hassle. I picked the draft and photos from Canada post, it took an hour coz of heavy rush. I submitted the application at 12pm and received PCC around 4pm in the evening, this could be because of heavy rush and we had many applicants for PCC.

Make sure you have all the docs ready along with Photos and draft, reach as early as possible. BTW I did visit BLS Toronto before going to CGI, it was a nightmare, had waited for 4 hours with the token and they stopped accepting application. Go to CGI if possible and skip BLS unless you have no choice.

av

Jan 21, 2015
SAHIL16K said:
In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre: this is the status on my application. so, i will let you know hopefully in couple of days.

please read below the issues i came across, hope these might be helpful for someone in future.

i went for pcc for me and my wife:-

1) my passport binding came off while photo stating, and they asked me to fix it. can you believe that!! they asked me to fix the passport of my own.( not a good advise at first instance) but any how, looking at the urgency of the situtation, i toook the matter in my hands and the application was accepted.

2) my wife passport expiring in 6 months and in order to apply( any visa or PR application) it should have 6 months validity atleast. i couldn't find solution from anyone , so i went ahead with the PCC first, as soon as i receive the PCC i will have to go through the passport renewal process. now god forbidden, if the immigration asked me to submit the passport while, i have applied for renewal, i don't know what i will do in that instance. but hey !! thats what the fingers are for and, i have them crossed. so lets hope for the best !!!

CGI provides emergency passport service too :)

so you can try passport renewal and apply for PCC same day. But emergency passport renewal is not provided in all cases and they might redirect you to BLS

SAHIL16K

Jan 17, 2017
av said:
CGI provides emergency passport service too :)

so you can try passport renewal and apply for PCC same day. But emergency passport renewal is not provided in all cases and they might redirect you to BLS
thanks man! i definitely try it out.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
QQ on PCC doc that needs to be uploaded.

I took the Coloured scan copy of PCC, Do I need to scan the endorsed stamp which is in the PP and merge it with PCC.

Harsh29

May 31, 2015
Hi everyone, I would like to share my experience at CGI for police clearance certificate. So i went there on Tuesday. I reached quit early around 8. If you driving then there is parking available on the back side of the building (underground). Canada Post opens at 8 am, If u don't have a bank draft with you then to avoid line up get their early. Office is located at 7th floor. Door opens around 9:15 am. I was the first person for PCC so i didnt had to wait much. I took everything with me all the form, photos, 3-4 copies of everything. They just took my Application for Police clearance form and didn't ever look at the Police clearance reference form. Officer looked at my permit and my passport then he asked me to go to next window to submit bank draft. She asked me to put one pic on Apcc Form. In 30 mins i got my PCC.
But I recommend to take everything with you.
I took Application for police clearance form and 3 copies of it.
Police clearance reference form 3copies with 3 photos on it
original passport and 3 copies
immigration permit and copies of it

Reactions: bonhomie08

Googliya

Dec 12, 2016
Can some helpful soul confirm if the CGI issues PCC even for Passport issued in India? Somebody on page 1 of this thread suggested that it's possible only if the Passport was issued in Toronto. Please confirm this.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Googliya said:
Can some helpful soul confirm if the CGI issues PCC even for Passport issued in India? Somebody on page 1 of this thread suggested that it's possible only if the Passport was issued in Toronto. Please confirm this.
Yes you are good mate.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
Which addresses Do i need to mention in question 20 in application form of pcc

is it stay in india after landed acquistion in Canada?