+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information: Get Indian PCC in One day(Canada Only)

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
heena303 said:
Which addresses Do i need to mention in question 20 in application form of pcc

is it stay in india after landed acquistion in Canada?
I reckon this one is asking about have you been to India after landing to Canada.

heena303 said:
Do I get pcc from cgi toronto if my passport is issued in India?
Yes you will

Nikhilsai

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
B-1215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heena303 said:
Do I get pcc from cgi toronto if my passport is issued in India?
Yes, you can get your PCC from CGI Toronto.
My passport was also issues in India but i got my PCC from CGI Toronto.

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
In the "Police Clearance Certificate Form", Question 19 asks for "Have you visited / stayed in India after acquisition of landed status / foreign".. for CEC candidates it will be "Yes". Question 20 asks about "Address where stayed and duration".. Is it all the addresses stayed in India from the date of birth (or) the addresses visited in India after acquisition of landed status / foreign? Can someone who got Indian PCC before kindly clarify?

Nikhilsai

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
B-1215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
last_try said:
In the "Police Clearance Certificate Form", Question 19 asks for "Have you visited / stayed in India after acquisition of landed status / foreign".. for CEC candidates it will be "Yes". Question 20 asks about "Address where stayed and duration".. Is it all the addresses stayed in India from the date of birth (or) the addresses visited in India after acquisition of landed status / foreign? Can someone who got Indian PCC before kindly clarify?
For your second question. you have to mention the address of your most recent visit to India.
The guy in the CGI will also let you know what to fill in that question if you have any further doubt.

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Nikhilsai said:
For your second question. you have to mention the address of your most recent visit to India.
The guy in the CGI will also let you know what to fill in that question if you have any further doubt.
thanks.

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Nikhilsai said:
The PCC issued will have all the addresses that we were in India mentioned?

Nikhilsai

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
B-1215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
last_try said:
The PCC issued will have all the addresses that we were in India mentioned?
The PCC will not mention any address per se.
It will just be a few lines saying this person having passport number so and so does not have any adverse reports which hinders them from travelling to Canada.

nipuns1

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
canada
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
04-11-2017
I went to BLS ottawa , been like 3 weeks , how long should I wait ?

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
Here I want to share experience about pcc from brampton BLS

I applied for PCc through postal application. Bls center received it on 30th march 2017 and guess what; 4th april, 2017 they told me that I got my pcc and they couriered me my passport on same day and today 5th april, i got my passport with pcc

Actually when i asked representative - BLS before they told me it will take 4 to 5 weeks. I got pcc in 4 days.

So I believe so they are telling maximum time. in exceptional case, it may be take 3 to 4 week

eeprofilehelp

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
Need help with the last question. As i am in canada since 2012 and didnt go back not even once. do i have to mention all the dates and address were i lived in india since i was born.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
eeprofilehelp said:
Need help with the last question. As i am in canada since 2012 and didnt go back not even once. do i have to mention all the dates and address were i lived in india since i was born.
no you dont. If u visited india after landing to canada then and then u need to mention it.

I had similar question and asked to bls repesentative and he told that if i hvnt visited india after coming to canada then i dnt need to mention

eeprofilehelp

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
heena303 said:
no you dont. If u visited india after landing to canada then and then u need to mention it.

I had similar question and asked to bls repesentative and he told that if i hvnt visited india after coming to canada then i dnt need to mention
thank you @heena303 Sorry for one more question. so will that table be blank or should i put my permanent address as on passport and mention the dates.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
eeprofilehelp said:
thank you @heena303 Sorry for one more question. so will that table be blank or should i put my permanent address as on passport and mention the dates.
you should leave it blank