+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information: Get Indian PCC in One day(Canada Only)

SAHIL16K

Jan 17, 2017
av said:
I submitted forms downloaded from BLS india website and links are there in Initial post.

Also, you will get printed forms in consulate itself (Amazing :) )
they refused mine at calgary centre for some reason and gave me the other one which were slightly diff but have the same info.

as long as they accepted my application, i was happy.

av

Jan 21, 2015
SAHIL16K said:
they refused mine at calgary centre for some reason and gave me the other one which were slightly diff but have the same info.

as long as they accepted my application, i was happy.
ohh, each CGI has its own format, too bad

g_singh76

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Doc's Request.
28-01-2017
Passport Req..
15-05-2017
LANDED..........
25-05-2017
First, I would like to thanks "AV" for the information and starting this thread. You really saved a lot of my time. Thanks

I went over there today to get PCC. It went smooth except the unnecessary wait due to their laziness and lack of enthusiasm for work. They have a break from 12 to 3 o clock. Make sure you go before 12 o clock considering waiting time, say around 9:30, make sure you have the bank draft(91 CAD), 3 photographs ready.
He will give you two forms, "PCRF--Police Clearance Reference Form" & "APCC--Application for Police Clearance Certificate" and he will ask you to make 3 copies, I made four copies for all of those forms including my work permit and passport just in case that bast*** don't send me back for more which he did*(for bank draft). But they only used three copies of "PCRF," one original copy of APCC, one copy of passport and one copy of work permit.
Just make sure you have your bank draft ready because they will not ask you during the first time, I think they want you to waste your time.
There is a CANADA POST Shop downstairs, they also do passport photos(CAD15 for 2).

Total cost:- 25(photos)+6(copies)+99(Draft+service fee)= CAD130+4 hours of time

F*** I hate that guy. Oh and make sure, you glue your 3 photos on 3 PCRFs, follow this series:- APCC>Passport>Workpermit>3 copies of PCRF, otherwise he will insult you in front of everyone by saying "is this how you present the documents to an officer?" blardy blardy blar, stupid part is you can't say anything because you need that god damn document. I don't know how i stopped myself but yeah other than that you get the damn certificate.

av said:
Guys,

If you need Indian PCC on same day, just visit India Consulate as they have emergency service but you have to pay almost double fee (91 CAD).

You need to carry following docs

1. Indian Passport
2. Police Clearance Application Form http://www.blsindia-canada.com/forms/HCI-CGI_Police%20Clearance%20Certificate%20form.pdf
3. 4 Copies of Police Clearance Reference Form http://www.blsindia-canada.com/forms/HCI_CGI_Police_Clearance_Reference_form.PDF
4. 4 Photographs,as specified here http://www.blsindia-canada.com/photo_spec.php
5. Copy of status document
6. Copy of address proof
7. Bank draft of CAD 91 on the name of "Consulate General of India," Please get this fee verified as it might vary in Vancouver or Ottawa.

In Toronto, there is a Canada post shop in the same building that provides photographs, print, photo copy and bank draft services.

Thanks,

mann.jas

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2016
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2017
Med's Done....
J
Hello everyone.
My dad got my PCC from India. But it does not have my photo on it. So no stamped photo on it, just have the stamp on the certificate. Can I submit that one or not?

av

Jan 21, 2015
mann.jas said:
Hello everyone.
My dad got my PCC from India. But it does not have my photo on it. So no stamped photo on it, just have the stamp on the certificate. Can I submit that one or not?
PCC issued in Canada does not have a photo on it, it is text printed on plane paper with your details. there will be stamp and sign on it

well, I saw some samples with photo as well, might be issued in India

from_mumbai

Mar 4, 2013
Ontario
Hi friends,

I have a problem with getting an Indian PCC.

As my work permit expired I went on restoration period and then I applied to extend my stay as a visitor.

Now the BLS & HCI Ottawa says you need to prove that you have a valid status in the country and wont give me a PCC.

Please suggest me what to do?

Thank you.

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
from_mumbai said:
Hi friends,

As my work permit expired I went on restoration period and then I applied to extend my stay as a visitor.

Now the BLS & HCI Ottawa says you need to prove that you have a valid status in the country and wont give me a PCC.

Thank you.
When you applied for Visitor Visa you must have got a "Submission Confirmation" in your online profile, use that letter.

g_singh76

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Doc's Request.
28-01-2017
Passport Req..
15-05-2017
LANDED..........
25-05-2017
from_mumbai said:
Hi friends,

Thank you.
If you have a close relative in India, ask them to do it on your behalf. It takes around 1 to 2 Weeks.

from_mumbai

Mar 4, 2013
Ontario
nikolain said:
When you applied for Visitor Visa you must have got a "Submission Confirmation" in your online profile, use that letter.
I did a paper application so I do not have any submission confirmation :(

I went in the embassy in Ottawa and then showed them the payment proof but he didnt want to see it.

He said show me a letter from CIC saying you are on implied status. ;(

from_mumbai

Mar 4, 2013
Ontario
g_singh76 said:
If you have a close relative in India, ask them to do it on your behalf. It takes around 1 to 2 Weeks.
I have my parents in Mumbai, India.

Could you please let me know the procedure in order for them to do it on my behalf?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
from_mumbai said:
I have my parents in Mumbai, India.

Could you please let me know the procedure in order for them to do it on my behalf?
ask your parents to visit nearest PSK(Passport seva kendra) and they will guide them further .

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
from_mumbai said:
I did a paper application so I do not have any submission confirmation :(

I went in the embassy in Ottawa and then showed them the payment proof but he didnt want to see it.

He said show me a letter from CIC saying you are on implied status. ;(
Its odd, coz just last week my roommate who is on Implied Status here and did a paper application too showed a Payment receipt and his PCC is processing now, though this is at BLS Brampton.

from_mumbai

Mar 4, 2013
Ontario
nikolain said:
Its odd, coz just last week my roommate who is on Implied Status here and did a paper application too showed a Payment receipt and his PCC is processing now, though this is at BLS Brampton.
These people in Ottawa were very rude. The guy kept cutting me off without even listening to me or checking the documents I wanted to show and then he just walked away.

Can I apply from Brampton even though I live in Ottawa?

from_mumbai

Mar 4, 2013
Ontario
OMG_Chakromakro said:
ask your parents to visit nearest PSK(Passport seva kendra) and they will guide them further .
I'll ask them to go and see if they can help.

But I am not sure if they can even go in that building unless they have an application.
Couple of years ago when I went with my mom they didn't even let me in with her for her passport.

g_singh76

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Doc's Request.
28-01-2017
Passport Req..
15-05-2017
LANDED..........
25-05-2017
from_mumbai said:
These people in Ottawa were very rude. The guy kept cutting me off without even listening to me or checking the documents I wanted to show and then he just walked away.

Can I apply from Brampton even though I live in Ottawa?
That guy was rude too?? Wow, well that makes a bit of sense actually. They might be checking your integrity. If you stay silent, you get it right away, and if you speak up, they put you as a regular applicant. Officer attending my application was rude as fu**. He actually insulted me. Coming to point, I don't think there is any location restriction but visit CGI downtown Toronto if you are coming.