+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information: Get Indian PCC in One day(Canada Only)

Nikhilsai

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
B-1215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share my experience.
I got my PCC from CGI Toronto in 15 mins to be exact.
I downloaded the 2 forms from BLS website that is the Police clearance form and Police clearance reference form.
They asked for 1 copy of Police clearance form with a photo on it and 3 copies of police clearance reference form with photos on each of the form.
one address proof in Canada.
Original and copy of your work permit and passport.
A draft for Consulate General of India of $91 [ can be taken in the Canada post in the same building]
Submitted the application. 15 minutes later they called out my name and gave the PCC.

Hope this helps. All the best guys.

Reactions: Vitasta and Nisha91

zam7

Jun 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
File Transfer...
06-04-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
05-06-2017
Got my PCC from GCI Toronto in 35 minutes. Go to Ms. Dhabar at counter #3. Nice lady. Take Photocopy of Passport, Work/Study Permit, 4 photos, and all forms. And yes bank draft of $91 (you can get that done at the Post Office downstairs in 5mins). Good luck!

Reactions: Vitasta and Nisha91

av

Jan 21, 2015
zam7 said:
Got my PCC from GCI Toronto in 35 minutes. Go to Ms. Dhabar at counter #3. Nice lady. Take Photocopy of Passport, Work/Study Permit, 4 photos, and all forms. And yes bank draft of $91 (you can get that done at the Post Office downstairs in 5mins). Good luck!
35 mins, great :)

ravio1232

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
AOR Received.
25-02-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
av said:
Guys,

If you need Indian PCC on same day, just visit India Consulate as they have emergency service but you have to pay almost double fee (91 CAD).

You need to carry following docs

1. Indian Passport
2. Police Clearance Application Form http://www.blsindia-canada.com/forms/HCI-CGI_Police%20Clearance%20Certificate%20form.pdf
3. 4 Copies of Police Clearance Reference Form http://www.blsindia-canada.com/forms/HCI_CGI_Police_Clearance_Reference_form.PDF
4. 4 Photographs,as specified here http://www.blsindia-canada.com/photo_spec.php
5. Copy of status document
6. Copy of address proof
7. Bank draft of CAD 91 on the name of "Consulate General of India", Please get this fee verified as it might vary in Vancouver or Ottawa.

In Toronto, there is a Canada post shop in same building that provides photographs, print, photo copy and bank draft services.

Thanks,
what can be used as address proof?
what is a status document?

av

Jan 21, 2015
ravio1232 said:

1. address proof can be driving licence, lease document, utility bill etc
2. Status document is your work permit, study permit, pr card etc, it means the immigration document

Nikhilsai

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
B-1215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravio1232 said:
Hi There,
I used my bank statement as Address proof and work permit as status proof.

pehuss

Jan 23, 2017
av said:
Guys,

If you need Indian PCC on same day, just visit India Consulate as they have emergency service but you have to pay almost double fee (91 CAD).

1. Indian Passport
2. Police Clearance Application Form
3. 4 Copies of Police Clearance Reference Form
4. 4 Photographs,as specified here
6. Copy of address proof
7. Bank draft of CAD 91 on the name of "Consulate General of India", Please get this fee verified as it might vary in Vancouver or Ottawa.

In Toronto, there is a Canada post shop in same building that provides photographs, print, photo copy and bank draft services.

Thanks,

Thank you so much for this info, i was very worried when i got to know that BLS takes 4 to 6 weeks as i might need to go back to India due to end of my assignment here.

pehuss

Jan 23, 2017
av said:
Guys,

1. Indian Passport
2. Police Clearance Application Form
3. 4 Copies of Police Clearance Reference Form
4. 4 Photographs,as specified here
6. Copy of address proof

Thanks,

Hi ,
Can you please confirm what date format you used while filling the forms and answer to "period of stay in India" ( will it be DOB) and Address in India ( Permanent Address as in passport)

Nikhilsai

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
B-1215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

It would be the dates of your latest visit to India.

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Who did you guys address the Draft to, "Consulate General of India" or "Consulate General of India, Toronto".

Nikhilsai

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
B-1215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nikolain said:
Who did you guys address the Draft to, "Consulate General of India" or "Consulate General of India, Toronto".
The Canada post shop in the next building will do it for you. You just tell them Draft to consulate general of India and the amount. They will enter the right name as they do it everyday.

Reactions: Nisha91

av

Jan 21, 2015
Nikhilsai said:
The Canada post shop in the next building will do it for you. You just tell them Draft to consulate general of India and the amount. They will enter the right name as they do it everyday.

it is always "Consulate General of India", Canada post guys knows it. Also there is TD bank on same crossing.

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
av said:
it is always "Consulate General of India", Canada post guys knows it. Also there is TD bank on same crossing.
Got it in 2 hours today, little bit of rush today coz yesterday was a holiday due to Republic Day.
Anyways when i submitted all my documents to the lady she asked me why am i submitting for PCC over here instead of BLS Brampton and told me you should do it there, but i requested her that i need to upload it asap so please process it over here and she did it in 45 minutes. I guess they have started noticing the sudden increase in PCC request at the consulate, thanks to "av" for suggesting this method ;D

Reactions: Nisha91

av

Jan 21, 2015
nikolain said:
Got it in 2 hours today, little bit of rush today coz yesterday was a holiday due to Republic Day.
Anyways when i submitted all my documents to the lady she asked me why am i submitting for PCC over here instead of BLS Brampton and told me you should do it there, but i requested her that i need to upload it asap so please process it over here and she did it in 45 minutes. I guess they have started noticing the sudden increase in PCC request at the consulate, thanks to "av" for suggesting this method ;D
Congratulationss....

my friend also got it today, it was big rush today

ravio1232

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
AOR Received.
25-02-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
how long does it take for the BLS to mail you back the passport?