+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indirect route from India

ragiii

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
when are you planning to travel? I am also considering this route in Sep last week.
September first week. I'm still weary tho cuz cases are increasing in albania. Not sure how much it will go up till the end of september. Consider Ukraine too if you are planning on your own. Cases are relatively stable there.

ragiii

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
when are you planning to travel? I am also considering this route in Sep last week.
September first week. I'm still weary tho cuz cases are increasing in albania. Not sure how much it will go up till the end of september. Consider Ukraine too if you are planning on your own. Cases are relatively stable there.
Having said that, tourism during summer is a major source of revenue so chances of lockdown during summer is less but they might put country wise restrictions though. Keep checking the news and status if you have plans.

Reactions: imisstraveling

imisstraveling

Feb 11, 2021
Having said that, tourism during summer is a major source of revenue so chances of lockdown during summer is less but they might put country wise restrictions though. Keep checking the news and status if you have plans.
thanks for your suggestion. Any quarantine requirements or restrictions for fully vaccinated travelers from India?

suvi1823

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
I have booked ticket through Etihad for my parents from India to Toronto for September 1st week. Looks like we can travel from India to Canada via Abu Dhabi, get PCR test done at the airport and travel to Canada with the results. That is what both the website and the customer care says. Just wanted to confirm with other ppl here and have anyone travelled via this route?

rsm1996

Aug 11, 2021
Anyone planning to travel via Abu Dhabhi after they introduced express PCR test now ?
I have an option by Etihad -
Mumbai - Abu Dhabhi
Approx 6 hour layover at Abu Dhabhi..I could get an express PCR test in the meantime
Continue my journey to Toronto from Abu Dhabi
I also checked on travel.gc.ca and PCR test is accepted so just wanted to confirm

suvi1823

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Anyone planning to travel via Abu Dhabhi after they introduced express PCR test now ?
Mumbai - Abu Dhabhi
Approx 6 hour layover at Abu Dhabhi..I could get an express PCR test in the meantime
I also checked on travel.gc.ca and PCR test is accepted so just wanted to confirm
Yes I'm thinking the same. Just wanted to know if anyone has recently travelled via this route.

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Mumbai - Abu Dhabhi
Are you able to get this route on a single PNR. I mean, where the bags are checked in all the way to Canada.

vsmkrm298

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
USA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I just checked this route via Abu Dhabi to Toronto. Naively speaking, isn't the ticket price insanely high, like 3-4 times the usual price? Perhaps that's expected cause of the covid.

CoderGeek

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Could you let me know the link where it says PCR done at AUH airport (couldn't find in on the AUH airport website, just old news articles). Need to fwd it, appreciated.
Etihad airways used to provide Pre-paid RT-PCR test at Abu Dhabi airport, this is what they confirmed months ago before UAE put a ban on India in Apr. Current scenario, you might want to call Etihad or AUH airport directly and confirm the same.

CoderGeek

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Mumbai - Abu Dhabhi
If you have got a ticket at a reasonable price, go for it. Etihad website shows Ticket prices sky rocketing for the month of September :eek:.