+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indians TRV results compilation

vishnukum

Jul 25, 2017
Hi Team,

Iam from india & applied for canada TRV (offline ) through vfs center in hyderabad and it get forwarded through bangalore consuldate office on 27th june 2017, my purpose of visit is Tourism , I have requested to visit Toronto for 5 days, I showed my Up and down flight tickets , Hotel room tickets. Iam leaving my father & mother and they are old, im the only son. I Showed 4300 CAD in my account. I dont have travel history. I submitted Finance support documents, my salary slips, my family details, Leave letter from my office and everything which mentioned. I got refusal letter stating " OTHER REASON: your proposed travel is not reasonable in light of one or more of: your employment history, level of establishment, travel history and/or your travel plans.

I have submitted every supporting documet and still got refused, Im confused and planning to apply again, kindly give reason for sucessfull TRV
I have requested to visit Toronto for 5 days, I showed my Up and down flight tickets , Hotel room tickets. Iam leaving my father & mother and they are old, im the only son. I Showed 4300 CAD in my account. I dont have travel history