+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indians TRV results compilation

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
tveeter said:
1. I would like to apply for a visitor visa for my Mother. She lives with me in Hyderabad India. I was wondering would it be advisable to apply for a visitor visa for her on premise that I would like to take her along with me since she is alone? I am going to submit my visa, my bank statement, her bank statement along with application to prove the financial status.
Your mother must demonstrate that she does not intend to reside long-term in Canada on a TRV..... based on the list of documents you stated + applying for her *on the premise that you would like to take her along with you since she is alone* could result in a refusal.

Your mom should submit other evidence such as property ownership or lease agreement/employment or business (if applicable)/other family in Hyderabad and India/her financial situation/other ties to convince the visa officer that she will return after her visit

- How long it normally takes to get a decision? Is online faster or paper application through VFS is faster?
This is a matter of personal preference. It typically takes the same amount of time..... you may want to check processing times on the CIC website for Bangalore applications

The documents in the CIC checklist are only a guide..... you should provide adequate reasons/proofs for your mom's strong ties to India

- If the visa is approved, where will I submit the passport?
Passports are submitted with paper applications.... for an online application, you will get a passport request.... you can then submit the passport at the nearest VAC (which is in Hyderabad in your case)

All the best :)

tveeter

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Bryanna said:
Your mother must demonstrate that she does not intend to reside long-term in Canada on a TRV..... based on the list of documents you stated + applying for her *on the premise that you would like to take her along with you since she is alone* could result in a refusal.

Your mom should submit other evidence such as property ownership or lease agreement/employment or business (if applicable)/other family in Hyderabad and India/her financial situation/other ties to convince the visa officer that she will return after her visit
Thanks for the reply :)...This is interesting. My thought process was exactly opposite. I was thinking that she would easily get visa because Canada allows Parents/Grand parents super visa option for dependent parents and I was hoping this as premise on which she would get visitor visa initially and once we go there I will apply for a super visa for her to extend her stay.

Although I have evidences like Property in her name but there are no good premises to prove that she will return to India because she would be alone. No extended family here.

She has good travel history though.. ex: US Visa including one travel to US in 2012. South African Visa and couple of travels in 2011 etc.

Now I am contemplating whether to make application now or go to Canada and then directly apply for super visa. Only issue with that would be she will have to stay alone here until then. I wanted to avoid that.

Gurpalschahal

Jun 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Applied on 22 may for trv at vfs office chandigarh. Still waiting . Post your dates.

peejay13

Jul 9, 2015
Hello Everyone,

My parents applied for TRV on May 27, 2015 at CHD VFS office.
But we don't have any correspondence response from VISA office.
Its is almost 45 days now.

Please advise what to do next.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@peejay13

You can send a Case Specific Enquiry to the Chandigarh Visa Office. The link is:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=chandigarh

Himanshu12

Jul 16, 2015
Hi
I have applied for trv visa on 6 july 2015
And application forward to Bangalore please tell me how many days they r taking now a days to process application i have mentioned i want to visit on 2 August to 16 auguest and currently i am working in private company and i havent paid my it return for last 2 year.i have paid it on 25 june 2015 for this year and previous year as well what r my visa chances its may iffect on my visa please let me know

Thanks

shivanidixit123

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-March-2013
AOR Received.
7-April-2013
File Transfer...
18 April-2013
Med's Done....
Medical Received on 24th Dec. 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 31st October .... Decision Made - 22nd Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Very soooooooooooooooooon
We applied for Brother and his wife along with uncle's daughter

Brother and his wife :
Date Applied : 17 July 2015
Office Applied : VFS Chandigarh
Date Decision Received : 30 July 2015
Status (Approved/Rejected) : Approved :)

Cousin Sister:
Date Applied : 17 July 2015
Office Applied : VFS Chandigarh
Date Decision Received : Still waiting
Status (Approved/Rejected) : fingers crossed.......

me447

Jun 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Is it okay not to include my Income tax return documents.

But submitting my 4months Payslips , 6 months bank statement , Leave sanction letter from my workplace.

missmywife

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
25-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
DM: Mar 20 2016
Just thought I would post this here...My mother applied for her TRV (Supervisa) on Aug 3 at a local VFS office and had her approved passport back in her hand yesterday (Aug 13).

missmywife

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
25-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
DM: Mar 20 2016
me447 said:
Hi Guys,

Is it okay not to include my Income tax return documents.

But submitting my 4months Payslips , 6 months bank statement , Leave sanction letter from my workplace.
I think its not a good idea not to include your NoA. It may not be an automatic rejection but definitely will raise red flags.

rahul4797

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
Nomination.....
10-06-2015
AOR Received.
11-20-2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable
Med's Request
May-31-2016
Med's Done....
June-06-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Experts,

I am trying to find if any one applied TRV paper based application in New Delhi with extended work permit. What is their current timeline?

My wife went to India on Vacation and received her extended open spousal work permit. Her current TRV is already expire and she has applied Paper based TRV application at New Delhi with valid work permit.
Date of Application: Aug-12-2015
Current Status: Application in progress at New Delhi Visa office.

Please help here with your recent application of similar type.

gs123

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-08-2014
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
31-08-2014
Applied online for brother and his wife to visit me:

Application date: Sep 1 2015
Approval/Passport request : Sep 7 2015
Passport sent through VFS: Sep 9 2015
Passport received with visa at VFS: Sep 11 2015

vishnukum

Jul 25, 2017
Hi Team,

I applied for canada TRV through vfs center in hyderabad and it get forwarded through bangalore consuldate office on 27th june 2017, my purpose of visit is Tourism , I submitted Finance support documents, my salary slips, my family details, Leave letter from my office and everything which mentioned. I got refusal letter stating " OTHER REASON: your proposed travel is not reasonable in light of one or more of: your employment history, level of establishment, travel history and/or your travel plans.

I have submitted every supporting documet and still got refused, Im confused and planning to apply again, kindly give reason for sucessfull TRV

vishnukum

Jul 25, 2017
Hi Team,

I applied for canada TRV through vfs center in hyderabad and it get forwarded through bangalore consuldate office on 27th june 2017, my purpose of visit is Tourism , I submitted Finance support documents, my salary slips, my family details, Leave letter from my office and everything which mentioned. I got refusal letter stating " OTHER REASON: your proposed travel is not reasonable in light of one or more of: your employment history, level of establishment, travel history and/or your travel plans.

I have submitted every supporting documet and still got refused, Im confused and planning to apply again, kindly give reason for sucessfull TRV