Med's Done....
16-10-2014 E-CASUpdate: 23-10-2014 Decision Made: 09-02-2015
Passport Req..
17-02-2015 Sent Child docs: 25-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting......
LANDED..........
27-06-2015
While booking appointment with BLS for Passport Surrender, I see service type as Visa. Can I choose that if I dont have available appointment slots for Passport?

canadianresource

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-09-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014 E-CASUpdate: 23-10-2014 Decision Made: 09-02-2015
Passport Req..
17-02-2015 Sent Child docs: 25-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting......
LANDED..........
27-06-2015
NO THEY ARE SENDING BACK AT BRAMPTON LOCATION
Any idea when the appointments are opening? For Toronto I see its fully booked for passport services. During pandemic it was like only in the morning time they will open the appointment slots

reddyar72

Feb 22, 2024
Any idea when the appointments are opening? For Toronto I see its fully booked for passport services. During pandemic it was like only in the morning time they will open the appointment slots
No idea. I tried checking weekdays, everyday during business hours, then got the appointment and TORONTO location appointments availability finishes quickly. RIGHT NOW I SEE BRAMPTON LOCATION PASSPORT APPOINTMENT IS AVAILABLE

Reactions: adstarscream732

senthilkumarank

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2018
AOR Received.
04-11-2018
What is the proof of Address to be submitted for the Kids Surrender Passport application? Has anyone recently did?
Can I submit my G driving license or Hydro bill as proof of address for my kid?

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
How long does it take for status to change from 'Surrender Certificate has been printed' to next status? The status has been like this since Feb 20th.
I opted for the pickup and did not pay for the courier service.

Submitted at BLS Montreal.
May i know your timeliines plz??

theAvengersFan

May 10, 2020
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
14-06-2022
AOR Received.
19-08-2022
Hi Everyone,

I am about to surrender my Indian Passport at Brampton BLS center this Saturday. I had few queries on which I wanted your opinion so that BLS does not give any hard time. Also it will be helpful for someone in the future as well.

Passport Surrender Online Form

1. Place of Birth: In my Indian passport it is mentioned as "VillageName District, State". So in the Form where it says "Place of Birth (Village/Town/City)", Do I mention 'VillageName District' or Just 'VillageName'?
2. "Visible Distinguishing Mark" and "Legal Guardian Name": These fields do not apply to me. Do I need to Write "N/A" or "None" or "Leave it Blank"?
3. Present Address in Canada: My Driving License says "ON" as province. So While filling the form, Do I mention "ON" or "Ontario"?
4. Emergency Contact: After writing Person's name, Do I need to put "," and then Address? Or there is another way to fill that information?
5. Declaration Place: Do I need to mention "City,Province,Canada" or "City,Province" or just CityName?

Thank you very much for your time.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I am about to surrender my Indian Passport at Brampton BLS center this Saturday. I had few queries on which I wanted your opinion so that BLS does not give any hard time. Also it will be helpful for someone in the future as well.

Passport Surrender Online Form

1. Place of Birth: In my Indian passport it is mentioned as "VillageName District, State". So in the Form where it says "Place of Birth (Village/Town/City)", Do I mention 'VillageName District' or Just 'VillageName'?
2. "Visible Distinguishing Mark" and "Legal Guardian Name": These fields do not apply to me. Do I need to Write "N/A" or "None" or "Leave it Blank"?
3. Present Address in Canada: My Driving License says "ON" as province. So While filling the form, Do I mention "ON" or "Ontario"?
4. Emergency Contact: After writing Person's name, Do I need to put "," and then Address? Or there is another way to fill that information?
5. Declaration Place: Do I need to mention "City,Province,Canada" or "City,Province" or just CityName?

Thank you very much for your time.
Stop over complicating. Its just a simple form not a Metrolinx Eglinton LRT project :D

Refer this sample form https://www.blsindia-canada.com/toronto-jurisdiction/pdf/Surrender-Sample-form-with-common-errors.pdf
  • Visible Marks: Mention None
  • Legal Guardian Name: Not Applicable
  • Address: Ontario
  • Emergency Contact: No Comment
  • Declaration Place: Again No Comment (use common sense)
even Pankaj is saying...

• Haha
Reactions: adstarscream732

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
My SC is ready for pickup in BLS Brampton and hoping my spouse's SC would be by tomorrow. Any tips/insight for pickup from recent experience their? Wonder how early I need to line up as the pickup is from 2PM.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
My SC is ready for pickup in BLS Brampton and hoping my spouse's SC would be by tomorrow. Any tips/insight for pickup from recent experience their? Wonder how early I need to line up as the pickup is from 2PM.
If you are picking up on behalf of your spouse please take a authorization letter signed by the spouse along with the payment receipt and the copy of the spouse's ID(just a counter measure incase they do the drama regard spouse's ID)
Usually go there before an hour before so you are early in the queue
Grab a cuppa chai from Railway Chai House around the same plaza ;)

Reactions: deeps1987

santreddy22

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Calgary
Category........
Other
Hello Guys. I have mailed my Indian and Canadian passports to the BLS centre in Vancouver. It was delivered on March 4, 2024 (per the Purolator tracking). It has been a week (5 Business days), and we still have not received any update from BLS that they have received our application. How does this thing work? Do they email us, or does everything happen silently? Can anyone share their experience who have mailed to BLS centers?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Guys. I have mailed my Indian and Canadian passports to the BLS centre in Vancouver. It was delivered on March 4, 2024 (per the Purolator tracking). It has been a week (5 Business days), and we still have not received any update from BLS that they have received our application. How does this thing work? Do they email us, or does everything happen silently? Can anyone share their experience who have mailed to BLS centers?
You mean you sent to Surrey right? What address does it show it delivered to ?