• Acknowledged : 13th Oct
  • Under review at Embassy: 23rd Oct
  • SC has been granted and Available for issuance: Awaited
  • SC has been Printed: Awaited
  • In transit from Consulate to BLS: Awaited
  • Ready for dispatch: Awaited
  • Purolator Label created: Awaited
  • ETA for Delivery: Awaited

These status will show up on BLS tracking application or Consulate side. How you got status "Acknowledged" for your application.

can you please provide details.

Natie@1

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
BLS Brampton- I opted for pickup and delivery for my passport surrender application.
On BLS today it says ready for collection, can anyone suggest if I would have to go for pickup?

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
These status will show up on BLS tracking application or Consulate side. How you got status "Acknowledged" for your application.

can you please provide details.
So when BLS received the application, there was a message for a few days that said we have received it and that we need 4-4 working days to process it.. this is that stage that has been referred to as Acknowledgement

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
BLS Brampton- I opted for pickup and delivery for my passport surrender application.
On BLS today it says ready for collection, can anyone suggest if I would have to go for pickup?
"Ready for collection" is for pickup.
"Ready for dispatch" is for courier. Call BLS, maybe some confusion on their side if you already paid for courier

Natie@1

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
"Ready for collection" is for pickup.
"Ready for dispatch" is for courier. Call BLS, maybe some confusion on their side if you already paid for courier
I tried to call them several times today, but no luck.
Do you have any contact number to reach out to them?
Even I submitted the form on contact us page but no ticket number was generated.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I tried to call them several times today, but no luck.
Do you have any contact number to reach out to them?
Even I submitted the form on contact us page but no ticket number was generated.
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/toronto-jurisdiction/contact.php

Same one which is mentioned here - 2894981320

There are email which you should try - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oci-process.254662/page-899#post-10500635

Is it difficult for you to pickup?

bonnetmacaque

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Anyone who applied at Ottawa in September received their SC yet?
My Application was received by the Ottawa HC on Sep-12. Status still shows "under review".