+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

Tiply Thind

Feb 9, 2022
Hello Eveyone,
I need your help, my passport was lost four months ago and I applied for new one in November and it’s still under processing. Is there anyone dealing with similar/ lost passport situation. Please help me with that.
Thank you

tozach

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
@tozach When did you apply for the renewal? My passport is also in the "Printed" status. Wondering when can I receive it since I'm travelling in a week.
Wife's application moved to 'dispatched' today on BLS two or three days after the passport portal status was 'Printed'. Hopefully, we will get it tomorrow.

tozach

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
Hello Eveyone,
I need your help, my passport was lost four months ago and I applied for new one in November and it’s still under processing. Is there anyone dealing with similar/ lost passport situation. Please help me with that.
Thank you
It is likely that it is stuck in 'police verification'. Did you get any emails regarding police clearance? You might have to follow up on that. They should have reached out on the Indian phone number you had in the application.

RichaRicha

Feb 28, 2022
Hii
I live in Winnipeg and i applied from Brampton. It’s still processing.
Thanks for the response. I am still waiting as well for a long time. No update and I have called BLS phone number and they said it is still with the consulate and they do not have any other information. The website says the normal time to process application is 8 weeks for passport renewal. No idea why the delay.

Sujathj

May 15, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Hello. I recently sent my application to BLS ottawa for renewal and called the BLS for shipping label and paid for pick up and drop off through credit card.However on the credit card statement it is referred as 'BLS international Sharjah UAE'. Just wondering why? Did anyone else face the same?

lins90

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-08-2020
LANDED..........
29-08-2021
Hello group,

Need help and advice regarding the following situation. Submitted passport through purolator via shipping label created through BLS phone call. Passport submitted on 17th and received at BLS Ottawa on 18th February, 2022 ( came to know by purolator tracking). It is been 2 weeks since then and no update. BLS tracking shows no records found. Did anyone came across similar situation ?

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Hello. I recently sent my application to BLS ottawa for renewal and called the BLS for shipping label and paid for pick up and drop off through credit card.However on the credit card statement it is referred as 'BLS international Sharjah UAE'. Just wondering why? Did anyone else face the same?
I didn't notice before since it only showed BLS INTERNATIONAL in the notification but I opened the actual transaction and it says Sharjah UAE.. Probably they setup the payment gateway there. Now I am curious too.

Reactions: Sujathj

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Does anyone face a problem while trying to make a payment for pickup and drop service on the BLS site?

This is the link: https://www.blsindia-canada.com/postalbls/pickup-and-drop.php.

I've tried with 3 different browsers across 2 laptops now, but I can't understand why the "Proceed to Payment" button is not working without the page giving me an error.

Is this a known issue?
mine went through with no issues. Their site is butt load crap that's for sure.

mnint

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
I applied for passport renewal right after applying for transit visa. If I am able to get new passport, Can i send that one to IRCC instead of old one?

RichaRicha

Feb 28, 2022
Not much to update but here it is -

Enveloped Picked from Home Feb 25, 2022
Reached Brampton BLS - Feb 28, 2022
BLS Updated the tracker on March 2, 2022 that it's at Consulate General
Thank-you for the timeline. The processing time on the BLS website says 8 weeks. In my case it has been close to 11 weeks now and still shows 'Processing at Consulate General'.

rajnut

Jan 12, 2022
Could anyone share their timeline who submitted their application early Feb ? My application reached CGI on 7th Feb and the status turned to "Passport application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate." on 22nd Feb and since then there has been no chance till today. I applied under normal category and 64 page (jumbo) passport.