+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

xilansn

Aug 1, 2014
Hi Xi
Any update today ?
No update as of this morning. Still showing as Printed. Will be almost two weeks this weekend since in that status. Luckily haven’t booked my tickets yet, just waiting for the dispatched status to book my tickets. So frustrating to not know what’s the issue.

VPar

Aug 19, 2018
Hi
I submitted my passport through postal to Brampton on Dec 29, 2021. For the last three weeks, the status is 'Passport application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate'.

Is anybody in a similar situation?

Rukmanjit

Jan 29, 2022
Hi
I submitted my passport through postal to Brampton on Dec 29, 2021. For the last three weeks, the status is 'Passport application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate'.

Is anybody in a similar situation?
Postal application take more time as compared to walkin appliactions, because processing time starts when consulate general of india receive your application not bls.

do_good_be_good

Feb 2, 2022

xilansn

Aug 1, 2014

do_good_be_good

Feb 2, 2022
yes, thats right same status as of now. Been checking almost every other hour. Do you know if the passports are being printed here or in India (and then sent here)?
I was able to get hold of the Indian Consulate through their Whatsapp number and they replied me saying it will be dispatched soon.
You too can try once "Consulate's EMERGENCY contact number (only for genuine emergency after office hours and weekends) : 647 668 4108 "

xilansn

Aug 1, 2014
No updates, any applicants in this group received passport recently?
Hey Xi
New Day - Any updates ? Did you try their whatsapp number ?
No updates as of now. Still the same status.

Anyone in this group with application date in Jan has received their passport recently under normal category? Although i sent my passport on 24-Dec, the application date on bls is Jan-4th.

Rukmanjit

Jan 29, 2022

Anyone in this group with application date in Jan has received their passport recently under normal category? Although i sent my passport on 24-Dec, the application date on bls is Jan-4th.
Mine also not dispatch yet my status is also same "passport has been printed. "

do_good_be_good

Feb 2, 2022

Hi Xi
Did you tried their whatsapp number ? Did you sent your application by post ?