+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

Rukmanjit

Jan 29, 2022
My passport application still shows "Passport application along with fee details have been received" since Jan 18th. Any idea when will I get the next update ?
I think they have lot of application backlog so process is slow . Today I call bls she said processing time is 6-8 weeks we can 't do anything to expedite your application. You have to contact directly consulate ,but consulate didn't reply.

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
I think they have lot of application backlog so process is slow . Today I call bls she said processing time is 6-8 weeks we can 't do anything to expedite your application. You have to contact directly consulate ,but consulate didn't reply.
If you get any updates please post here

do_good_be_good

Feb 2, 2022
My passport status is - passport has been printed since 1/25. Application sent last December 25. Anybody on same boat ? Just wondering why they haven’t dispatched since long time. Usually I’ve seen on this forum dispatched the next day of two days after the status is printed. Anybody contacted the consulate directly or should you go through the bls call center?
Hi Xi
Any update on your case, mine is also showing "Passport has been printed. " since 1/28 , No further updates after that

xilansn

Aug 1, 2014
Hi Xi
Any update on your case, mine is also showing "Passport has been printed. " since 1/28 , No further updates after that
Nope still the same, passport printed. tried to call the BLS call center, was on a call for 30+ mins and then disconnected. I guess its just a waiting game. You get when you get :rolleyes:

do_good_be_good

Feb 2, 2022
Nope still the same, passport printed. tried to call the BLS call center, was on a call for 30+ mins and then disconnected. I guess its just a waiting game. You get when you get :rolleyes:
I was looking at some old threads in this forum, avg time gap between print and dispatch is 5 day , so if we go by that you should get some news today considering 26th is holiday.
Please keep updating here, so will I. I have a travel coming up on 18th Feb and i am worried if i will get the passport by then :(

Reactions: xilansn

do_good_be_good

Feb 2, 2022
Sure ,,today my passport print is initiated.
Hi Rukmanjit,
When did you submitted your passport application ? Was it on BLS Toronto ?

I submitted my application on 8th Jan 2022 and current status as of 28th Jan 2022 is "Passport has been printed" , waiting since then for the next update
Another user (Xi) in this forum submitted on 25th Dec 2021 and current status as of 25th Jan 2022 is "Passport has been printed"

Rukmanjit

Jan 29, 2022
Hi Rukmanjit,
When did you submitted your passport application ? Was it on BLS Toronto ?

I submitted my application on 8th Jan 2022 and current status as of 28th Jan 2022 is "Passport has been printed" , waiting since then for the next update
Another user (Xi) in this forum submitted on 25th Dec 2021 and current status as of 25th Jan 2022 is "Passport has been printed"
I submit my application via bls in brampton on 7 January, from that day status of my application is under review. Yesterday status is changed to Passport printing is initiated, but my passport is not printed yet ,basically its only takes one day to print but my status is still passport printing is intiated.