+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

Rukmanjit

Jan 29, 2022
Hi All,
Please see timelines for passport renewal- walk-in - Brampton Office

1. Application submitted at BLS Toronto Jurisdiction in Brampton – DEC 14,2021
2. BLS Website updated to "In transit from BLS Centre to Consulate General": DEC 15, 2021
3. Status on Passport Seva at Indian Embassy (https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html) "Passport application along with fee details have been received": DEC 16, 2021
4. Status on Passport Seva at Indian Embassy (https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html): Passport application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate. DEC 23,2021
5. India Embassy GOV website updated to "Passport Print has been initiated": DEC 27, 2021
6.India Embassy GOV website updated to "Passport has been printed": DEC 28, 2021
7. BLS Website updated to "In transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre ": JAN 04,2022
8. BLS website application tracking updated to "Ready for dispatch": JAN 05, 2022
9. BLS website application tracking updated to "Passport dispatched via Purolator with tracking number": JAN 05, 2022
10. New Passport received via Purolator on: Jan 06,2022
**Not received email for police verification, Not contacted by police at India address.
**Canada address printed on new passport
India Embassy GOV website updated to "Passport Print has been initiated": where you check this one on bls website???

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
Thank you
My application status is not progress from more than 3 weeks application status" processing at consulate general "or under review at consulate general.
My under review progress has not started at all. It still shows "Passport application along with fee details have been received" on https://portal3.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html.

you will get your passport soon, not to worry. Its just a normal process. If your application is under review that means they are working on it. My friend recieved passport after 1 and half month and my office colleague got his passport withing 20 days so it depends.

Rukmanjit

Jan 29, 2022
Hi everyone, can I reach BLS Brampton/Toronto with my renewal application package, without an appointment? Whenever I try to book an appointment, it states that I already have an existing appointment although it doesn't show up on my end. Can someone help me with the same?
If you alread
My under review progress has not started at all. It still shows "Passport application along with fee details have been received" on https://portal3.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html.

you will get your passport soon, not to worry. Its just a normal process. If your application is under review that means they are working on it. My friend recieved passport after 1 and half month and my office colleague got his passport withing 20 days so it depends.
My friend also received her passport within 19 days

sunny soni

Oct 7, 2019
Hi Team

My driver's license is expiring right just after 12 days of submitting my application. My driving license is the only proof of my residence.. I do not have any rental lease or any utility bills on my name.. Please advise what I can do in this case..? I have already applied my Driver's license renewal.. But it has not yet dispatched from ministry.. Can I attached.. driving license renewal receipt with my application and also mention it in the cover letter in my application package? Please advise what I can do in this case..

Thanks...

xilansn

Aug 1, 2014
My passport status is - passport has been printed since 1/25. Application sent last December 25. Anybody on same boat ? Just wondering why they haven’t dispatched since long time. Usually I’ve seen on this forum dispatched the next day of two days after the status is printed. Anybody contacted the consulate directly or should you go through the bls call center?

Rukmanjit

Jan 29, 2022
My passport status is - passport has been printed since 1/25. Application sent last December 25. Anybody on same boat ? Just wondering why they haven’t dispatched since long time. Usually I’ve seen on this forum dispatched the next day of two days after the status is printed. Anybody contacted the consulate directly or should you go through the bls call center?
Consulate didn't reply,,,, bls call centre agents said we are only responsible for forward complete applications to consualte,so you have to directly contact consulate ,,very bad experience

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
Consulate didn't reply,,,, bls call centre agents said we are only responsible for forward complete applications to consualte,so you have to directly contact consulate ,,very bad experience
My passport application still shows "Passport application along with fee details have been received" since Jan 18th. Any idea when will I get the next update ?

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
What is your status on bls tracking ?